Composite with mars conjunct uranus and pluto opposite Saturn

iniciate

Hello astrolegers,

I see in a composite chart mars conjunct uranus and pluto in 4th house opposite Saturn in 11th house, and I think struggle and divorce, but i shearch information and i don´t have faund, please someone helpme interpretate this aspect?

iniciate

yes, its there, sorry, its in 5th house the conjunct.

Attachments

• astro_6251at_juan_marte_cristine_lennon_hw.60258.39012.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 50

iniciate

hello, yes, its there.

Attachments

• astro_6251at_juan_marte_cristine_lennon.72039.104268.jpg
    astro_6251at_juan_marte_cristine_lennon.72039.104268.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 22

rahu

Banned
hi iniciate

I am having a problem with your composite chart.
the composite chart you posted has the sun at 25 leo but this is a composite so that must be incorrect because your natal sun is at 25 leo.

with his sun at 8 Taurus and your sun at 25leo then the composite sun must be about 2 cancer. so I don't know why the mistake. the composite you posted is incorrect though it was obviously generated at astro.com. so it seems that astro.com made a mistake. I suggest you recalculate the composite because your sun is at 25 leo and therefore it is impossible for the composite sun to be at 25 leo also.......either that or I need more sleep.
rahu

rahu

Banned
Hello,

This chart is a composite progression, sorry i do not indicate that.
it is strange that the progressed composite sun is on your natal sun .......

i'll interpret the transits on your composite chart as i don't use progression as a primary factor.
rahu

iniciate

it is strange that the progressed composite sun is on your natal sun .......

i'll interpret the transits on your composite chart as i don't use progression as a primary factor.
rahu

Ok, thank you!!! its a fault of astro.com? i don´t know another website to do charts.

iniciate

this is a composite with astro.com. thank you a lot!!!

Attachments

• astro_621at_juan_marte_cristine_lennon.75200.6631composite.jpg
    astro_621at_juan_marte_cristine_lennon.75200.6631composite.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 17

rahu

Banned
hi iniciate

i notice both birth time were for 12:00 am. i recalculated your composite with both times at 12:pM.

Saturn is conjunct the vertex and square to pallas. this shows the relationship gives you a feeling of security especially as the moon is conjunct to Saturn also. this can be a sign of devotion but the vertex energy is often difficult to fit in with the rest of the chart.

the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to ceres which give a very nurturing and supportive feeling to your infatuation with him.

but to be blunt, there are several aspects that show this potential relationship to be problematic

the venus/mars midpoint is square to the neptune/jupiter opposition. this is a very suspect aspect because it show insincerity and ulterior motives in this romantic connection.this pattern can bring dreams,promises of love and devotion(even marriage),but in most cases these are just talk and nothing will come out the what he promises.

in addition Uranus is opposed to Saturn which very often show that a relationship will not last long.

also eris is square to orcus. this aspect can give a very strong sexual attraction but there is no sincere,real emotional bonding going on.

it seems that the transiting node in heading towar a conjunction of your venus/orcus midpoint in middle November. this shows that he will be extremely sexually passionate as November arrives. but by the end of November, you may begin to feel the lack of emotional commitment that one would expect to go along with physical intimacy .

i would be very cautious about making any commitments to him till at least the beginning of the next year.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_christine_christinebeau.76601.59782.jpg
    astro_621gw_christine_christinebeau.76601.59782.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 21

iniciate

hi iniciate

i notice both birth time were for 12:00 am. i recalculated your composite with both times at 12:pM.

Saturn is conjunct the vertex and square to pallas. this shows the relationship gives you a feeling of security especially as the moon is conjunct to Saturn also. this can be a sign of devotion but the vertex energy is often difficult to fit in with the rest of the chart.

the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to ceres which give a very nurturing and supportive feeling to your infatuation with him.

but to be blunt, there are several aspects that show this potential relationship to be problematic

the venus/mars midpoint is square to the neptune/jupiter opposition. this is a very suspect aspect because it show insincerity and ulterior motives in this romantic connection.this pattern can bring dreams,promises of love and devotion(even marriage),but in most cases these are just talk and nothing will come out the what he promises.

in addition Uranus is opposed to Saturn which very often show that a relationship will not last long.

also eris is square to orcus. this aspect can give a very strong sexual attraction but there is no sincere,real emotional bonding going on.

it seems that the transiting node in heading towar a conjunction of your venus/orcus midpoint in middle November. this shows that he will be extremely sexually passionate as November arrives. but by the end of November, you may begin to feel the lack of emotional commitment that one would expect to go along with physical intimacy .

i would be very cautious about making any commitments to him till at least the beginning of the next year.
rahu

Its a friend, and she its very obcessive in this marriage, but she kown that he is not in love for her, and she told me that stay marriage for not broke the bussines. its you explaine in your interpretetion. Thank you a lot!!!