Read My Chart Please - Am I emotional or not? Also Significant points?

Lycanea

graphic

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Leo 20°24' Ascendant Cancer 16°06'
Moon Taurus 0°40' II Leo 3°23'
Mercury Leo 21°33' R III Leo 23°32'
Venus Cancer 29°57' IV Virgo 19°58'
Mars Cancer 25°11' V Libra 26°26'
Jupiter Pisces 26°58' R VI Sagittarius 9°35'
Saturn Taurus 3°37' VII Capricorn 16°06'
Uranus Aquarius 10°22' R VIII Aquarius 3°23'
Neptune Aquarius 0°15' R IX Aquarius 23°32'
Pluto Sagittarius 5°19' R Midheaven Pisces 19°58'
Lilith Libra 26°58' XI Aries 26°26'
Asc node Virgo 1°19' XII Gemini 9°35'

Aspects

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 1°09' 956
Moon Square Venus 0°42' -184
Moon Square Mars 5°29' -8
Moon Conjunction Saturn 2°58' 71
Moon Square Neptune 0°25' -133
Venus Conjunction Mars 4°47' 136
Venus Trine Jupiter 2°59' 113
Venus Square Saturn 3°40' -43
Venus Opposition Neptune 0°17' -174
Venus Trine Pluto 5°22' 26
Mars Trine Jupiter 1°47' 64
Mars Opposition Neptune 5°04' -35
Mars Conjunction Ascendant 9°05' 11
Jupiter Sextile Neptune 3°17' 72
Saturn Square Neptune 3°23' -26
1449 -603 846

Asteroids & Chiron

Chiron Scorpio 14°07'
Ceres Gemini 5°12'
Pallas Aries 0°46' R
Juno Libra 10°07'
Vesta Cancer 18°39'
Fortune Scorpio 5°50'
South node Pisces 1°19'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I read the descriptions they gave and the first thing I noticed was that emotional, and "hard time expressing emotions" kept popping up. Repeatedly. How is it possible to be both? So, I thought I'd present it to others who had more insight and knowledge than I do on the subject. Would love any and all help thanks!

Also is there any key points in my chart that stands out? Or am I kind of a dull person? xD Thanks again!​

With your Cancer ascendant, which is ruled by the Moon, and the exalted in-sect Moon in Taurus in the 11th house I'd describe you as a rather emotional person. But on the other hand, I really don't like your Moon being conjunct your out-of-sect malefic Saturn, especially since the conjunction is so tight. It can cause you quite a lot of emotional disappointments and general trouble with being open and honest when expressing emotions. Would you describe yourself as emotional or not? Those quick descriptions are fun, but overly generalized, so you always should question yourself if you relate to them or not.

Lycanea

@rahu

Thank you! I appreciate the reply, and I'll definitely look into it. :)

@Solar Flare

If I am being completely honest, I'd consider myself emotional. I tend to put up a front around other people and act "tough" for lack of a better word. In the least I must be over sensitive, since even a harsh word can make me feel like I need to cry.

I do have problems being open and honest with people when it comes to my emotions, I'll agree to that. Even typing this out makes me feel all squirmy xD

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer. I appreciate it! It really helped me a lot. :)

Purple9

I think the reason for the ambiguity you are finding when looking it up is that online interpretations do not synthesize chart influences.

So you have a Taurus Moon as your (official) chart ruler and it is sat in your 11th house of friends, reputation, what we become known for publicly etc.

Taurus seeks stability, security and is pretty traditional in outlook. She seeks security and is often quite materialistic. Loves to make others feel at home and stuff like that.

On the other hand you may be frustrated or inhibited in the way you express your emotions OR come across as too overbearing with that Mars squaring your Moon from the first house. And Taurus ruler Venus also squaring your Moon. So something is either stopping your emotional expression coming out fluidly. It is either too much or too inhibited. Generally your Moon is not forming any harmonious aspects with key planets so in that sense it is not a free flow.

Saturn conjunct your Moon also may make you feel more restricted/inhibited/inferior or serious/heavy or alternatively come across as strict/demanding of those you are in contact with.

Looking at your chart I am leaning towards some insecurity/inhibition, whether by upbringing or by sense of need to be reserved based on your sphere of activity and life-direction...or the people you associate with. Whatever the case balance is needed to prevent muddying your lunar waters too much and being able to benefit from feeling secure in yourself that Taurus can be good at effecting.

On the other hand your Venus is friendly to your Jupiter in 10th, which is totally supported by your other chart key players: Mars in 1st and Pluto in 5th). So your 'calling' and what you do in the world is in line with the best path for growth.

Lycanea

@rahu

Thank you! I'll look into it ^^

@Solar Flare

Personally, if I'm being completely honest with myself, I'd have to reluctantly admit I'm emotional. But I also have a great deal of trouble admitting or showing those emotions as well, so you're spot on there. (Oh how I'm cringing just typing this out to strangers on the internet. xD)

I haven't really begun to delve into who I am. I'm coming to realize I don't know much about myself as a person, so I really thank you for helping out with that. After some (A lot of sitting here and reviewing myself as not myself tonight) thought, I would say I'm a pretty sensitive person, on the inside, I guess. But on the outside I present a sort of "tough" (for lack of a better word) persona. Like I don't care about what you say, what you do, or even you sort of thing. But on the inside I'd be breaking down into a puddle of tears thing.

Thank you for your response. It helped immensely. I really appreciate it. :)

@Purple9

Let me start off with a thank you. I hope the gratitude I'm feeling will somehow reach you through your computer. You've also helped me realize a little bit about myself that was definitely obvious but I was still overlooking. Thank you so much. <3

Stability: Check.

Security: Check. Stability and Security were hard for me to find as a kid, so knowing what's on the other side of the fence already, keeps me working to keep both of these in my life as much as possible.

Traditional: This one not so much. I believe this is simply because I had a very open minded father, who taught me to be more flexible and open minded as a child, so I grew up more with a progressive outlook thanks to him.

If I didn't have a book smart father, I think I might've very well been someone with a traditional outlook. Both sides of my family besides my dad and mom are very traditional people.

Materialistic: I wanna say no so bad lol! But then I see my $60 Converse sneakers sitting the corner I got two years ago, $100 worth of new clothes in the other corner...To be fair this is the first time I've went shopping in like three years. Now I have four pairs of pants :D Yay me.

It's not like I'm really concerned with having new clothes or other things, but it is a necessity. *Sighs* And I really do hate shopping. For anything. But especially clothes. Because you have to try them on to see if they fit and all and that's annoying. xD

Yes. Yes. YES. I feel so frustrated with myself when it comes to my emotions. As I said above, even here typing among strangers is a struggle. I don't want to share my emotions because I feel like whenever I had, I got emotionally hurt so I just don't typically share them. With anyone. Ever.

And you are right. Completely. I'm a pretty insecure/inhibited person. Huh. I had always had a niggling suspicion about it, but writing it out in black on a white background at night is just a blatant eye opener to my inner issues. xD

Oh gosh my calling. Uh oh. I must be in an unfortunate position if I'm still not sure what my calling is and it's that important to me.

Even though I'm introverted and have a general dislike and anxiety for crowds, and I've gotten into the thinking that people are not to be trusted until proven otherwise, I feel like I really want to be around people.

Not a large group of people, but lots of people in little doses. I dunno. I've always told myself I did not like people and I was better off without them, but I also want to hear and listen to people too. To get to know them and their cultures or lives. xD Could that possibly be a calling?

Thank you again for the answer and all the time you put in to answer. I appreciate your help so much. I'm not very touchy feely with people but I'm throwing you a hug through the computer right now. ;w;

Purple9

"Oh gosh my calling. Uh oh. I must be in an unfortunate position if I'm still not sure what my calling is and it's that important to me...
...I also want to hear and listen to people too. To get to know them and their cultures or lives. xD Could that possibly be a calling?"

Anything can be a calling as long as it is fulfilling. Whether this is a job or hobby/pastime....there are ways to explore this.

With the Moon being all square and difficult and having Saturn to keep it company it can't be easy to get a hang of your emotional side freely. BUT overall your chart is nicely geared towards balancing this through your ability to expand....your horizons first of all (Jupiter in 10th - the highest point in the sky at birt...your highest aim and potential) (so YES to the latter part of the above quote :))
Jupiter (rules Sagittarius) loves to travel, embraces lifelong learning and growth, is open and optimistic, spontaneous and tends towards aims and ambitions. It is the opposite of Saturn. So I would contact Jupiter to see how you can offset some of your Saturn restrictions in 11th. Jupiter would encourage stepping out of the known and following your soul's desire therefore achieving a means of indirectly giving outlet to your emotional restrictions.
In your case Jupiter is in watery, mystical and sometimes blurry-visioned Pisces. Sensitive placement. Pisces inhabits both this world and other worlds at the same time. Having it here explains your desire to immerse your spirit in other people's experiences, culture etc. You may also be fond of art and literature that take you far away. With a stunted Moon, this is the next best thing.

Now...Jupiter is supported in a harmonious tie from your 1st house by both Mars and Venus making it easier for you to tap into his philosophy and opportunities. Further, Jupiter in Pisces is in a helpful aspect by Pisces own ruler Neptune sat in the house of joint resources/loans/debts/ other people's belongings, intimacy as well as sphere of transformation, regeneration, death and rebirth. Neptune there can interact with much of this.

Pisces is the most sensitive and intuitive of signs and is often linked to spirituality, intuitiveness and healing abilities. It governs the subconscious and is very mysterious.

There are many ways you can use this energy. One of them is getting yourself to a comfortable enough financial security in order to be able to explore with Jupiter as your guide. You may want to help others in some way through charity or assisting them in their own journey, transformation or regeneration. If you are any good at any of the arts, you may give this placement some expression in this way. Study Jupiter and Pisces and see what you can come up with. Mars will help you get there once you select a possibility to try on for size. With Jupiter in your 10th you can expect to receive assistance from helpful people, directly or indirectly in achieving your aim.

Sagittarius belongs to Jupiter jurisdiction and yours actually holds Pluto - the natural ruler of the 8th house of shared resources mentioned above. Pluto carries a burden, can be obsessive and overly intense...but yours is aiming at supporting what you love and value (trining your Venus). It is sat in your 5th house of creativity so perhaps some of your money or political support if you go really big LOL will come from creative pursuits.
Either way, working in creative endeavours with children in need will be regenerative for you if you ever need to tap into some deeper gifts of Pluto or life gets really tough and you just need a change, clearing the air, decluttering the mind....demolishing stuff and building it back up... :) .

Your Sun in Leo should give a stable ego, sense of self, vitality and outlook on life. It is in your 2nd house of personal income and security which is cool. The issue is that Sun is not really communicating with the other planets in your chart,more like watching from the sidelines with Mercury in its lap not saying much either, so it may delay somewhat the illumination of the best path for you. Sit tight and enjoy the sunshine in between any helpful transits. You are however likely to be generous which again signifies you may be in a position at some point to engage in some kind of humanitarian work/effort should you be so inclined.

"Thank you again for the answer and all the time you put in to answer. I appreciate your help so much. I'm not very touchy feely with people but I'm throwing you a hug through the computer right now. ;w;[/QUOTE]

You are so very welcome. I think I got your hug earlier! Right back at you. Let me know when you meet with Jupiter and have a word about what you could do when the mood takes you.

Purple9

oh and on the subject of 'materialism'...one of my kids has Taurean moon needs - that include but are not limited to - having a full fridge otherwise she hates the world and feels as if her life may fall apart at any moment. me on the other hand..."oh look 2 eggs...we are fine!" haha Full fridge=security. So does having stable routines, friends and god forbid anything rocks her world a little. Father and I have a fight and she is already mourning our divorce or impending death LOL. Taurus likes firm grounds. Not really flowing if you see what I mean.

I mean...I love my Converse too (how can anybody not adore their Converse - they are perfect! :)...mine were a gift. But I am fine spending all my money on family...constantly because my Moon is not in need of anything firm...instead I have a pathological need to be with people and to talk, talk, talk, relate, it is all "OURS" not "MINE" blah blah ...you know: very expressive and others' oriented. My Mercury and Sun are both a little over the top in air...and there is Libra seemingly everywhere so...hey nobody is perfect!!! LOL
xxx