Please read my chart.

Caprigirl

Natal chart:
zAhHG1H

I would love to have a reading about prominent details of my chart. Love and career wise would be appreciated or personality traits (inner and outer beauty). Thank you all so much.

Moonwalk

Mercury in the Twelfth
When Mercury is placed in the twelfth house, you are a deep thinker and often hide your true thoughts. You are a person who finds it difficult to express yourself to others. You are shy and can find it difficult to let others into your life, because of your private nature.

Uranus in the Twelfth
When Uranus is placed in the twelfth house, you are a person who experiences visions of the future. You are gifted with psychic abilities that seem to come to you instantly.

[edited - quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator - http://www.8and12houses.com/writings/articles/planetsinthetwelfthhouse-suninthetwelfth

This is according to 8and12houses.com
I think that you probably daydream a lot and many of your ideas manifest in your subconscious. Please let me know if I'm right. I'm still learning :).

Last edited by a moderator:

FROG

Could you please tell us why you want your chart read?

Here's some reasons people may ask to have their chart read:
1. Because it's free, about me, and therefore entertaining
2. I want to learn secrets about myself
3. I want someone to foretell my future
4. I want to see if astrology is 'real' or 'true'.
5. because this is someone else's chart and I want to know more about him or her (BTW it is unethical for us to read charts of others without their permisssion)
6. This is my first introduction to astrology, and I want to experience it for myself.
7. I have gotten other readings and I want to see if this one agrees.
8. Someone else said my chart says X, and I don't know whether to believe it.
9. I am teaching myself astrology and just want to get a start.
10. It's my birthday and I want to have my chart read as part of the celebration.

So why do you want your chart read?

Caprigirl

@moonwalk Everything u said is very true. I did not have a very interesting dream life when I was younger but it is becoming very potent and real. The things I see are not exactly what happens but the explanation of whatever I saw happens exactly in due time. For instance, My cat died recently and as she was dying she came near my bed and I was sleeping, immediately I started having a dream of my walking around the house and asking for where my mom as and telling people around the house that she cannot be out now because it was 1:30 a.m at night and they kept telling me she must still be out which is something impossible for my mom to ever happen. I was freaking out and suddenly the house started filling out with people especially in the living room and people looking at me in a sad way and feeling sorry for me while no one wanted to tell me what had actually happened to my mom and telling me that I should go back to sleep and that everything is fine. I soon woke up after that and my body felt like it was beaten so much that I could not walk and felt so tired and helpless. I stayed in bed for about 10min after I woke up and then when I finally mustered up the strength to get out of bed...as I was leaving the room I turned around and found my cat dead in the floor on the foot of the bed.
I now believe that those were spirits that came to the house sad for my cat as she has lived in this house for 14 years, and those same spirits were trying to keep me asleep so that I do not wake up...I was so shocked for a whole week and everyone in the house got sick and we felt gloomy for more than a week. This happened just a month and a half ago.
All of this to say that I do have a vivid dream life and I do have a strong sense of predicting what people's reaction would be to any scenario. I can also feel if a person is truly nice or just faking it and if they are being truthful or not.

Caprigirl

@FROG I would like to have my chart read because I love astrology a lot and have been trying to learn myself for many years. I do not have any contact with anyone who shares this love of astrology, thus I can never discuss it with anyone and get their feedback or their perspective on different aspects. I am asking for a chart reading because I would like to know if outside of the basic things I know such as what every planet means in every house in my chart and every sign, if someone can tell me anything aout my chart as a whole instead of pieces because things can be different when we read the whole chart instead of simply parts of a chart seperately, which is something I do not know how to do e.g. analyse the whole chart and arrive at a concencus for someone that is not given in parts e.g this person has this planet in this house thus this person is so and so...I wanna see if someone can give me more detailed analysis, even though the former is also much appreciated as I am not an expert at that either and simply an amateur. Thank you for ur interest :happy: !

kshantaram

Premium Member
Here is my chart. Thank you SO much :love: !

do promptly ack and share how true-insightful-prospective,
traits-talents-health-events etc etc, share ground experiences in feedbacks :

asc lord sat own acq first, growth-riches through
mass supervision, public admin, tech-innovative-reform aptitudes;
sat lord 2nd negating to first, negating family-finances/constraints;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

9th lord venus elevated pisces 2nd for family-finances-speech,
artistic-singing-dancing aptitudes, selfless attitude;

2nd/11th lord jup with moon libra 9th, advisory-university teaching aptitudes,
aptitude for public relations, law-justice, victory amidst adversity;
moon lord 7th over 9th, luck after marriage;
moon libra wavery mind, wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers fri evenings;

sun-mer cap, ambitious, hardworking,
literary-mathematical-communication abilities, elevated aspect from mars;
sun first house, impressive personality, separative in relationship,
health issues during infancy;

scorpio 10th inimical for cap asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition,
research-occult-forensic-alchemy aptitudes;
10th lord mars over 6th cancer, extra efforts needed in career;
mars aspect own scorpio protective of career,
but not good for healthy boss relationships;

asc lord mars debilated cancer 6th, anemic health, accident prone,
weak in coping with opponents,
inflammations of heart-lungs-intestinal-circulatory system;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

sat lord of elevation for mars over first, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in health-employment etc with age;

rahu NNode sag 11th, gains from foreigners;
hyper ambitious and impulsive;

rahu now 1.5yr transit leo 7th, foreign travels and relationships;
rahu 7th separative tendencies though to care; and delays;

ketu separative SNode gemini 5th, hyper-analytical;
pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-heart-stomach-nervous system;

ketu now 1.5yr transit sat-acq first,
pain-injury-surgery head-legs-sciatica-throat-teeth, etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;

sat-moon lords 1/7 over acq-libra trine, friendly signs, lords sat-venus,
craving for affections, attractions and repulsions,
prone to mutual health issues in marriage probably;

sat now 2.5yrs transit sun-mer cap 12th for health-foreign lands;
sat-mars opp affecting health-employment to care;

previous 2.5yrs sat transit sag 11th,
gains from technology, old friends, old people;

jup past one year transit inimical scorpio 10th,
research-occult-advisory roles, but under stress-delay;
jup scorpio trine venus pisces 2nd,
supportive of family-finances-art-relationship;
trine mars-cancer 6th, supportive of health-employment;

jup year ahead transit own sag 11th,
gains through advisory-teaching roles,
gains through elders-teachers-gurus-consultants;

do share pointwise salient experiences,

wishing luck, kshantaram

Last edited:

Caprigirl

gradual improvements in health-employment etc

rahu 7th separative tendencies though to care;

sat-mars opp affecting health-employment;

wishing luck, kshantaram
Wow, that's very detailed, thank u so much for that :love: !

StelliumNoise

@moonwalk Everything u said is very true. I did not have a very interesting dream life when I was younger but it is becoming very potent and real. The things I see are not exactly what happens but the explanation of whatever I saw happens exactly in due time. For instance, My cat died recently and as she was dying she came near my bed and I was sleeping, immediately I started having a dream of my walking around the house and asking for where my mom as and telling people around the house that she cannot be out now because it was 1:30 a.m at night and they kept telling me she must still be out which is something impossible for my mom to ever happen. I was freaking out and suddenly the house started filling out with people especially in the living room and people looking at me in a sad way and feeling sorry for me while no one wanted to tell me what had actually happened to my mom and telling me that I should go back to sleep and that everything is fine. I soon woke up after that and my body felt like it was beaten so much that I could not walk and felt so tired and helpless. I stayed in bed for about 10min after I woke up and then when I finally mustered up the strength to get out of bed...as I was leaving the room I turned around and found my cat dead in the floor on the foot of the bed.
I now believe that those were spirits that came to the house sad for my cat as she has lived in this house for 14 years, and those same spirits were trying to keep me asleep so that I do not wake up...I was so shocked for a whole week and everyone in the house got sick and we felt gloomy for more than a week. This happened just a month and a half ago.
All of this to say that I do have a vivid dream life and I do have a strong sense of predicting what people's reaction would be to any scenario. I can also feel if a person is truly nice or just faking it and if they are being truthful or not.

Seems like your 12th house shining through in this post. The 12th house relates to universal openness or divine guidance, positively, negatively it relates to isolation, lonely feelings, and some may even say prison/asylums because it's almost as though you're not quite here, someone else is in control. I believe we can look to aspects to see what this uncontrollable universal force is interested in teaching or guiding you to.

So Mercury in the 12th is always interesting to me and I really enjoy listening to what these people have to say because I know that they are speaking from a place of universal intelligence, wherever it meets them..kind of like a pure Mercury. Dosen't mean it's always pleasant, but it is innocent. You also have Mercury conjunct Neptune AND Uranus in the 12th. That's especially huge. And I think this combo paired with Gemini in the 5th house of hobby, leisure, pleasure, etc...I think journaling or maybe even blogging as a past time may be enjoyable to you...especially with your 9th house moon and jupiter.

You seem to have a clear path to your North Node, and it's supported by Chiron in the 7th house, so be mindful of your healing ability or helpfulness in partnerships,

With Mars in the 6th house Cancer you may experience a sort of out of the norm irritation when it comes to routine and every day structural pursuits and/or health.

Overall though, your chart signifies to me a bit of ease. With Saturn in the first house though, you'll be sure to place unnecessary demands on yourself when it comes to responding to the needs and requests of others. Saturn is supposed to be a teacher, so you should try to distinguish what pressure is real and necessary, vs. pressure that is voluntary and completely created by you.

Caprigirl

Seems like your 12th house shining through in this post. The 12th house relates to universal openness or divine guidance, positively, negatively it relates to isolation, lonely feelings, and some may even say prison/asylums because it's almost as though you're not quite here, someone else is in control. I believe we can look to aspects to see what this uncontrollable universal force is interested in teaching or guiding you to.

So Mercury in the 12th is always interesting to me and I really enjoy listening to what these people have to say because I know that they are speaking from a place of universal intelligence, wherever it meets them..kind of like a pure Mercury. Dosen't mean it's always pleasant, but it is innocent. You also have Mercury conjunct Neptune AND Uranus in the 12th. That's especially huge. And I think this combo paired with Gemini in the 5th house of hobby, leisure, pleasure, etc...I think journaling or maybe even blogging as a past time may be enjoyable to you...especially with your 9th house moon and jupiter.

You seem to have a clear path to your North Node, and it's supported by Chiron in the 7th house, so be mindful of your healing ability or helpfulness in partnerships,

With Mars in the 6th house Cancer you may experience a sort of out of the norm irritation when it comes to routine and every day structural pursuits and/or health.

Overall though, your chart signifies to me a bit of ease. With Saturn in the first house though, you'll be sure to place unnecessary demands on yourself when it comes to responding to the needs and requests of others. Saturn is supposed to be a teacher, so you should try to distinguish what pressure is real and necessary, vs. pressure that is voluntary and completely created by you.

Thank you so much for this. This is exactly the kind of reading that I was hoping to get from this forum. Someone who is able to get a sense of who I am by combining different elements in my chart and making them whole. I am sadly not able to read charts this way yet.
Everything you said is spot on. I might say hurtful things at times just like anyone might in this world but I always say it innocently and never is the kind to say something hurtful on purpose. I am very light hearted with people and treat friends with so much love even acquaintances that I forget that they are new to my life and I speak to them (if I am comfortable with them cause otherwise I am very silent) with ease and innocence and that often gets me in trouble by being disappointed in how people turn out. I am very mature and very smart, but I do not like games or being guarded with my words when I am around people I like or love.
I did keep a journal for the better part of 2009 and I do journal when I am sad. I am a good writer and have always enjoyed writing and often enjoy writing so much that I go on and on until it's out of hand (my professors have always struggled in unlimited words essays with me :lol: ).
I do have lonely feelings most of the times actually, especially when I was younger, I still do today but I can manage it better and have come to terms with it almost. Even in relationships I often feel lonely and I always feel misunderstood by people, it's crazy.
The saturn explanation is spot on. I can hardly say no to people and always feel like its horrible if I ever do. In fact, I was encouraged by my friends recently to say no to a friend who was clearly taking advantage of me and not investing in our friendship at all. I said no and immediately felt good about it, This was a year ago. I still see this girl online from time to time and feel terrible for ever saying no even though she was rarely good to me and I feel responsible for the "friendship" dissolving. That might be the only time in my life that I said no actually :p !

I am interested to find out what you meant about my healing abilities and how I can use them for the better.
"I believe we can look to aspects to see what this uncontrollable universal force is interested in teaching or guiding you to" This part is also interesting and would love to hear from u further about it if u dnt mind.

The most interesting aspects in my charts that I have trouble linking together is my sun/saturn conjunction in the 1st house and moon/jupiter conjunction in the 9th house. I donno why but these aspects in one chart make me dizzy and I dnt quite know how they both work out for me as one is quite a strict and "unlucky" placement and the other is very jovial and lucky. Venus in the 2nd house is also quite interesting.

Some charts say that I have sun/saturn/neptune/uranus/mercury in the first house and others say what is mentioned here so I do not understand that either.

Thank you SO much for this. You have no idea what this analysis has meant to me and I wish that one day I will be able to read a chart in an inclusive manner as this.

Caprigirl

rahu 7th separative tendencies though to care;

sat-mars opp affecting health-employment;

wishing luck, kshantaram

I do not have any artistic abilities that I know of but I have been told that my speaking voice is quite pleasant by men which I found as an odd compliment since I have never liked the sound of my voice and always found it a bit deep for a woman's voice (kinda like scarlett johansson although in my mind a lot less sexier :lol: ) I am also eloquent I would say and can put feelings into words quite nicely when needed.

For my libra moon and jup, I am a masters graduate. I just graduated a few months ago now waiting for my graduation ceremony and will be applying for jobs soon which is a scary part of life as I have spent all my life studying basically. I am a business masters graduate.

Interesting that you say I will be lucky after marriage since I have sun/saturn conjunct which delays marriage. I am 25 currently and not thinking about marriage yet as I am focusing on my career and how to establish one soon. I am interested in marriage however. I am very hardworking and ambitious when need be for sure. I thrive in competitive environments.

I did not have any infancy health issues though when I was younger at all. Except for the regular sicknesses that kids get and even then that was rare.

I do not quite understand the analysis of this part, does it mean that I shoudl forgo what was said above as the debilitation is cancelled? Does it mean that my health and career improves with age?

I have studied abroad since JAN 2017 til July 2018, let me know when does this period ends and if I will have settlement abroad or frequent travels if possible please.

I did have a tonsils removal surgery in 2016. Throat related then.

B]sat now 2.5yrs transit sun-mer cap 12th for health-foreign lands;
sat-mars opp affecting health-employment;[/B]
I do not quite understand this part though.

Please explain further those details mentioned above if possible. Most of the things that was said was true. Thank you so much for ur help.

StelliumNoise

Thank you so much for this. This is exactly the kind of reading that I was hoping to get from this forum. Someone who is able to get a sense of who I am by combining different elements in my chart and making them whole. I am sadly not able to read charts this way yet.
Everything you said is spot on. I might say hurtful things at times just like anyone might in this world but I always say it innocently and never is the kind to say something hurtful on purpose. I am very light hearted with people and treat friends with so much love even acquaintances that I forget that they are new to my life and I speak to them (if I am comfortable with them cause otherwise I am very silent) with ease and innocence and that often gets me in trouble by being disappointed in how people turn out. I am very mature and very smart, but I do not like games or being guarded with my words when I am around people I like or love.
I did keep a journal for the better part of 2009 and I do journal when I am sad. I am a good writer and have always enjoyed writing and often enjoy writing so much that I go on and on until it's out of hand (my professors have always struggled in unlimited words essays with me :lol: ).
I do have lonely feelings most of the times actually, especially when I was younger, I still do today but I can manage it better and have come to terms with it almost. Even in relationships I often feel lonely and I always feel misunderstood by people, it's crazy.
The saturn explanation is spot on. I can hardly say no to people and always feel like its horrible if I ever do. In fact, I was encouraged by my friends recently to say no to a friend who was clearly taking advantage of me and not investing in our friendship at all. I said no and immediately felt good about it, This was a year ago. I still see this girl online from time to time and feel terrible for ever saying no even though she was rarely good to me and I feel responsible for the "friendship" dissolving. That might be the only time in my life that I said no actually :p !

I am interested to find out what you meant about my healing abilities and how I can use them for the better.
"I believe we can look to aspects to see what this uncontrollable universal force is interested in teaching or guiding you to" This part is also interesting and would love to hear from u further about it if u dnt mind.

The most interesting aspects in my charts that I have trouble linking together is my sun/saturn conjunction in the 1st house and moon/jupiter conjunction in the 9th house. I donno why but these aspects in one chart make me dizzy and I dnt quite know how they both work out for me as one is quite a strict and "unlucky" placement and the other is very jovial and lucky. Venus in the 2nd house is also quite interesting.

Some charts say that I have sun/saturn/neptune/uranus/mercury in the first house and others say what is mentioned here so I do not understand that either.

Thank you SO much for this. You have no idea what this analysis has meant to me and I wish that one day I will be able to read a chart in an inclusive manner as this.

NP! & You actually don't have Sun conjunct Saturn in the 1st. The conjunction is when the planets are close together. You have Sun in the 1st, and Saturn in the 1st, but they don't form a conjunction.

What type of things are you interested in studying? The 9th house is about religious doctrine, academics/higher degrees, travel or journeying and also published writings

Caprigirl

Oh thats very new to me, I always thought that 2 planets in the same house automatically form a conjunction. Does this mean that my sun uranus neptune and mercury form a conjunction? I say this because in the north indian charts I can see these houses in the first house and not in the 12th but in a written format they r in the 12th so that confuses me.