Moon and Jupiter main theme in a cross-chart reading

Alex15

Hello

I am analyzing the charts for two people and everywhere I look the Moon/Jupiter connection pops up as a main core.

In mythology I only have found the connection between the greek goddess Selene (Moon) and Zeus (Jupiter).

In astrotheology we have the biggest masculine sky body (Yang) meeting the deepest feminine sky body (Yin).

In my charts I have these:

1. Synastry Chart
- his Jupiter conjuncts her Moon in her 9th house (Jupiter ruled house);
- her Jupiter aspects his Moon in a minor aspect though placed in the 9th harmonics (again 9);
- her Ascendant is Sagittarius, so chart ruler Jupiter;
- his Ascendant is Cancer, so chart ruler Moon;
- his Moon falls in the same sign as her Asc (Sagittarius);
- his natal Moon falls in his own 6th house; her natal Jupiter falls in her own 6th house;

2. Composite Chart
- Jupiter in Cancer & 4th house (which conjuncts his natal Asc) square Moon in Libra (which conjuncts her natal North Node);

3. Davison Chart
- Jupiter square Moon;

4. Transits
- they both have met for the first time when transit Jupiter was exactly in conjunction to their synastry Moon/Jupiter conjunction;
- for 12 years (a full Jupiter cycle) they were in an acquaintance mode;
- the year and month (2016 June) Jupiter returned to the same synastry point (Moon/Jupiter conjunct) they have gradually started to see a different person in the other;
- When finally Jupiter switched signs and entered Libra and it started a new cycle the two people have really begun to see in each other the depth and the essence of their beings; after that the new Moon in Libra on top of Jupiter has somehow unlocked a secret door unveiling a new world.

What do you think about this connection ? Also I am interested to know about other culture myths involving Jupiter and Moon.

Thank you!

Sweet Pea

It sounds great to me. :biggrin: Moon-Jupiter gives a happy, cheerful feeling even if things go a little wrong. There is goodwill on both sides and indulgence towards any failings of the other person.

(By contrast, if it was Moon-Saturn, there would be depressed, gloomy and critical feelings).