Astro influences on a forest?

ashriia

Is there a way to find out this information? I am not all that familiar with mundane astrology, but know that there are ruling planets or influences for different regions. I ask because I was watching a trailer for the upcoming movie "The Forest" and became curious about why so many people take their lives in this forest in Aokigahara Japan, astrologically speaking.

According to Wikipedia, suicides increase in the month of March and are mostly hangings and overdoses. So I'm thinking a dominant Neptune.

Just mostly curious and wanted to find out a way to pull up a chart or have something astrological to inspect for this region. Any suggestions? I tried googling but I've come up with nothing.

Marinka

Is there a way to find out this information? I am not all that familiar with mundane astrology, but know that there are ruling planets or influences for different regions. I ask because I was watching a trailer for the upcoming movie "The Forest" and became curious about why so many people take their lives in this forest in Aokigahara Japan, astrologically speaking.

According to Wikipedia, suicides increase in the month of March and are mostly hangings and overdoses. So I'm thinking a dominant Neptune.

Just mostly curious and wanted to find out a way to pull up a chart or have something astrological to inspect for this region. Any suggestions? I tried googling but I've come up with nothing.

Interesting post.

You can research all incidents and make charts for all the times that something has occurred there that fit this nature. It's important to get as close to the 1st instances that occurred. Getting the Date of Births for all the people would also be interesting.

By charting all the times that something has happened, you can identify planetary configurations where there is a likelihood of something happening. Using the DOB of the people involved would confirm if they also have those planets involved in their charts.