Progressed suns, moons and planets

CapAquaPis

Does anyone understand Progressed Suns, Moons and planets in natal charts?

https://www.astrologyuniversity.com/how-to-use-progressions/

For example, the moon when I was 41 days old predicts my phase of life 41 years later. The moon should well be conjunct my natal True Node in 29' Leo.

And about the progressed sun, I guess at natal 26' Aquarius would it be in Pisces by now?

CapAquaPis

The progressed sun is now in 7' Aries, progressed ascendant in 28' Leo, and the sun sign ruler Uranus moved to 6' Capricorn and co-ruler Saturn in 7' Scorpio.

CapAquaPis

The first 72 days of a person's life and the progressions of the planets.

My 41st day of my life based on my birth date Feb 15, 1980 (year's 46th day).
Thu 27 Mar 1980 12:18:19 (Noon-time ASC: 26CN00) Sun: 06AR29 Moon: 16LE09 Mercury: 09PI51 Venus: 22TA02 Mars: 26LE33 Jupiter: 01VI38 Saturn: 22VI39 Uranus: 25SC16 Neptune: 22SG41 Pluto: 20LI47 True Node: 27LE20.

ElenaJ

Sorry, since your question is about the progressed chart, I suggest you post that chart.
It is helpful to be able to refer to the natal as well.
If you do a screen shot, you can then leave out your personal info. In reality, we are only interested in the chart and planets. For privacy I suggest you remove the natal one you posted!

CapAquaPis

Sorry, since your question is about the progressed chart, I suggest you post that chart.
It is helpful to be able to refer to the natal as well.
If you do a screen shot, you can then leave out your personal info. In reality, we are only interested in the chart and planets. For privacy I suggest you remove the natal one you posted!

Deleted...I will do another natal chart without my name, that was an accident.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_michael.10108.13973.jpg
    astro_2gw_michael.10108.13973.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Humanitarian

Does anyone understand Progressed Suns, Moons and planets in natal charts?

https://www.astrologyuniversity.com/how-to-use-progressions/

For example, the moon when I was 41 days old predicts my phase of life 41 years later. The moon should well be conjunct my natal True Node in 29' Leo.

And about the progressed sun, I guess at natal 26' Aquarius would it be in Pisces by now?
No. Your progressed sun in 9° Aries , not Pisces (in 2023)

Last edited: