Should I quit my job or stay?

wan

Hello. Turns out the saga with my boss isn't finished, after all.

Today I mustered up the courage to seek him out in chat, and to my pleasant surprise, our conversation went quite well, wasn't awkward at all. But anyway, he expressed that he would want me to stay. But I am not sure whether I should. For one thing, if I keep working with him, I will never be able to get over him. And the 2nd reason has nothing to do with him. You see, I am on disability, and there is a cap on how much assets we are allowed to have, and I am very near the upper limit. I really can afford not to work ever again. If I keep working and keep making money, very soon I will have literally too much cash. More cash than I know what to do with.

So anyway, I cast the chart, and my question is, should I quit my job or stay? Sorry I know I should have made it a yes or no question but I didn't. I thought I would keep the question the way it was when it first formed in my head.

Your input is appreciated.

Attachments

• should i.gif
    should i.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 30

IleneK

Premium Member
I will open by saying that for both reasons you point out, you know you must leave the job.

If you question can be "Will I stay at my job? or "Will it be good for me to stay at my job?," then if yes, you stay; if no, you leave.

I am taken by the mutual reception between you/Mars and your boss/job/Merc. There is a really good vibe between you and so I see the pull.

But Merc does not meet Mars; it meets Saturn. So something gets in the way of your staying; and that Saturn does not receive you/Merc well at all.
Moon's next aspect is well out of orb but it is a square to Mars, which also does not bode favorably.

Rising point is later, although not very late, but it suggests to me that you already know the outcome.

I hope you do; I think all the reasonable considerations that you point out in your initial post explain why.

I am wishing you the best, wan.

wan

Thank you Ilene for the well wish and for interpreting my chart. However, I am just wondering why you used Merc to represent my boss. Shouldn't he be Venus?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene for the well wish and for interpreting my chart. However, I am just wondering why you used Merc to represent my boss. Shouldn't he be Venus?

So much of this question is bound up in his being your boss, the job.
I was using the 10th ruled by Merc to represent the job/boss.
He may be or have been a love interest, but given how things are playing out, I don't see him as the 7th but rather your boss.