Do I have a psychic predisposition and can I develop this?

MJ82

Curious now with Neptune in my own sign and transiting my 1st house, approaching my sun too... do I have psychic markers in my chart and can I tap into this under these transits? I have never had psychic experiences yet, though a lot of synchronicity with others... and strong ability to pick up vibes and soak up the atmosphere.

My chart is in the link in my signature below.

knowhow999

Although I am a relative novice at charts, it sure seems that your stellium in the 8th house is a definite set up for psychic experiences.
I have had such experiences all my life but in order to "trigger" these experiences, you must give your conscious self permission for them to occur.
Think about if this is something you are truly interested in developing. If so, I feel psychic development classes, books etc are a must. You must learn how to protect yourself. A loving woman I know who crossed over, warned me in the following communication:
"Be careful honey, if they are not good people in life, they don't quickly change when they cross over."
Get some good instruction in metaphysics in order to protect yourself and GOOD LUCK.

Blessings

Marinka

I notice that transiting Neptune will be moving to trine Jupiter and in opposition to Vertex at about 9 degrees of Pisces. This would appear to be some type of awareness stage occurring in your life.

HoldOrFold

Slightly off topic here, just wanted to add that you can develop psychic faculties by following certain exercises regardless of astrological orientation. Although people with certain placements might have an easier time with it.

I got interested in developing my energy body when I was about 18. I followed practices by a popular mystic who's called Robert Bruce and within a week I had my first out of body experience.

Now, many years later, I can see etheric auras (for example I can see my hands in a pitch black room with my eyes closed at the same time) and I experienced countless other examples of phenomena.

Here's his system I used to develop the energy body: https://www.astraldynamics.com/home/images/stories/informationcenter/downloads/new.pdf

And if you're interested in astral projection, then this his go to guide: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/Astral Dynamics.pdf

Personally, I wouldn't recommend any other practices because messing around with your energy body can be dangerous if done in the wrong way. Following Robert Bruce's method is not only one of the most powerful and fastest ways to develop, but it's the safest as well (speaking from experience).

muchacho

Do I have a psychic predisposition and can I develop this?

Curious now with Neptune in my own sign and transiting my 1st house, approaching my sun too... do I have psychic markers in my chart and can I tap into this under these transits? I have never had psychic experiences yet, though a lot of synchronicity with others... and strong ability to pick up vibes and soak up the atmosphere.

My chart is in the link in my signature below.
We are all psychic. But for some it comes more naturally. The 'psychic signs' are the water signs (plus Aquarius) and the 'psychic planets' are the rulers of the water signs (plus Uranus). You've got Aquarius rising (with Mercury) and Sun in Pisces and Moon in Libra (with Pluto?). So the answer to your questions is yes and yes. Although you may express it in a more intellectual way (and therefore don't notice it).