chronic anxiety and difficulty trusting myself- how to change this?

Alliette

Strong opposition in your chart, Moon in Cancer, the house of its exaltation against the conjunction of Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn in the 9th house.
And also Saturn squares Pluto, both in the abode and houses of work, status, affairs.

I read that this is a karmic aspect and it makes people strong and resilient.
In my chart, Moon squared Uranus is, of course, different, but I found out that if you prepare for the worst in everything, it is turns out better to be "pleasantly surprised" that the worst hasn't happened than to wait for the good and be crushed.
By Dale Carnegie - prepare for the worst, accept it and think about what you can do, what options you have. And then the worst may not happen.

Try to strengthen the favorable power of Jupiter - perhaps you could get a job in an institution related to law, government agencies, a university or college, and best of all in an organization where you can work with foreigners, speak another language, etc.

Of course, all this is a small part of what can be said regarding your chart.
To smooth out the influence of Uranus in the 9th house, you could travel to unusual countries for you, places, for example. Uranus also requires periodic "zeroing", if you have religious views, you can try to zero them and look for a new one, it sounds silly, but it helps me.

Alliette

In addition, you should pay attention to Lilith. Post the date, place and time of your birth?
I could calculate from the chart, but I'm a little too lazy, sorry.

Your opposition of Uranus and Moon can give you great intuition as to when, at what point you should step back, take a vacation, leave, avoid a bad period.
Listen to your intuition, if you don't want to work or communicate with people, take a vacation, time-out, this will help you avoid stressful situations.

All this is just information from books that I found online.
I am not a professional astrologer.

Harmelia

https://m.imgur.com/a/fXB9rl5

I have chronic anxiety and difficulty trusting myself. My anxiety especially occurs around people unsurprisingly. How can I change this or at least improve the situation?

It doesn't show on your chart, but Chiron in Virgo is square your nodes. Virgo is very often involved in anxiety disorders. Since Chiron is square your nodes, it plugs you into your past life wound - of if you don't believe in past lives - the South Node symbols works for emotional conditioning inherited from family.

The South Node is in Gemini, 1st house and North Node is in Sagittarius, 7th house. Your chart does not show the South Node, but it is always opposite the North Node and you have that showing. Your South Node shows you in a position of leadership or responsibility and in a situation where you have to use your wits and intellect to survive - or at least - get by or avoid unpleasantness. There's a possibility of feeling of over-extension, running in circles, having to adapt, or being very stressed out. The North Node is showing that what you need to balance this is Sagittarius - you need to feel expansive - you need to grow, learn and practice equality in relationships.

Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, is in Scorpio conjunct Pluto - so there's the feeling of having to serve others - as a duty or responsibility - and there's a lot of strong emotions involved here. You may have been a servant in a past life who could never please her master. I'm not saying that this is the exact situation, but an image of what it feels like.

Chiron in Virgo is saying that you probably had to try to make things perfect and exact - and in fact - you personally had to look perfect and exact. I imagine you still feel this way.

Your chart ruler is Venus and it is in the opposite sign of Scorpio, 7th house. The Scorpio planets want to bond, go deep, and maybe figure out why you feel the way you do or act the way you do. Taurus rising and Venus energy tends to not want to do that. Taurus-Venus likes to be pleasant, harmonious, and more on the surface. These two don't mix very well.

Sun and Mars in Sag in the 7th is very expansive and outward moving - it loves to learn new things, grow, change, enjoy variety in your routines, set goals and achieve them, and to assimilate what you learn from others into yourself.

Moon in Cancer is very sensitive. It really feels other people's energy and does enjoy nurturing others. There's a deep tendency to want to be helpful and caring. Scorpio Mercury, Mercury will also like to be helpful because it's the 6th house. Scorpio can have empathy, and can have a natural psychological savvy - it understands people - and so would your Cancer Moon.

So you have this very strong urge to care, be helpful, to nurture and be of deep benefit to others. This is quite self-sacrificing in a way. There's a lot of attention on the other person - what's good for them - what's helpful to them.

But then, with the Sun, Mars and North Node in Sag - there's a whole different agenda. You want to expand yourself - set goals for yourself - learn - grow - become more than you are at present. Sag is very growth-oriented - goal-oriented.

Saturn in Aquarius says - you need to be your own person - honor your uniqueness, individuality. It loves freedom and independence in the 10th house where we want to live life from the inside out - to honor our skills, passions and interests and put them to work in a career.

All in all - there is a conflict between being there for others and being there for yourself. I don't know if this feels like an either-or situation to you or not, but I think you probably need to balance these two sides of you.

Virgo and Scorpio together can cause obsessiveness and anxiety even more than Virgo by itself. You do have Scorpio in Virgo's 6th house.

I think your remedy is to do positive Virgo. Instead of feeling anxious about getting it perfect or pleasing others, you want to analyze to understand these feelings. Positive Virgo analyzes to understand. Negative Virgo worries, feels anxious, wants to perfect everything, criticizes self and others, doubts self, and generally is in a pissy mood. Positive Virgo is organized, efficient, detailed-oriented, loves research, can discern one thing from another and generally analyzes and investigates to understand - deeply understand. Positive Virgo puts you on the mental plane and gets you out of the anxious feeling plane.

Scorpio also likes to investigate and dig down deep into mysteries too . It likes to explore repressed emotions and work toward transforming them. But it can also be fearful and untrusting. So, it can also get anxious. The thing here is to investigate and get some understanding of the fear - why you feel it. Then you can work on releasing it. Scorpio can help you release it.

In your case, I think you have good intuition. I think you can trust it even more than your gut, so to speak. You have to stand up to self-doubt and self-criticism. You have to tell it NO - you have to make it something you talk to and separate yourself out from. If you talk to self-doubt as if it is a person and not you, then you're creating some distance. You need to talk to it whenever you think to do that. If you don't challenge it, it will just keep doing its thing, making you feel insecure and self-doubting. And then use your intuition - develop your intuition - trust it.

There's no other way to deal with negative Virgo other than to challenge it and get into your analytical mind. If you analyze, you aren't spinning in your mind with a worry or self-doubting feeling. Anxiety and self-doubt usually happen because there are poor boundaries with others. You may feel guilty if you don't help others, but then, they can walk all over you and that feels terrible. So if you feel guilty not helping when you really don't want to, then you must decide that it's okay to feel guilty for a while. Eventually the guilt goes away. It's usually guilt that keeps people stuck in this. So, just know you will feel some guilt when you say no. You need to be willing to do that. Eventually you won't feel guilt when you say no or decide not to help.

There's nothing wrong with helping - just not at your expense. You will have to decide when you want to help and when you don't - and then feel okay not doing it when you don't want to.

Hope I read your chart right and this was helpful.

Last edited: