how about my marriage

prettyfish

hello everyone , i am a girl from China .
Anybody here can know when i could meet my husband from the chart , how about my marriage ,i am nearly 29 years old , my parents worry about it very much.

Thank you all at first .

sorry , i cant upload the chart , my birthday information is March 20,1977
the place is 113.10.00E 30.65.00N

Arian Maverick

Prettyfish- Can you post the name of the city in which you were born instead of just the coordinates? It makes it easier for me to create and upload your natal chart :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

I knew I was forgetting something...do you know what time you were born? :roll:

EDIT: I created a "hypothetical chart" for you (in which the birth time is unknown) and although I wouldn't usually upload a chart without an Ascendent and subsequent house cusps, I thought you might be interested in a certain configuration...it looks kinda like a fish, doesn't it? :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

wilsontc

Staff member
relationships

prettyfish,

In a chart we can see relationships by looking at Libra, Venus, and 7th house. You have Libra modifying Pluto (transformation, also power, control), indicating you could either get power by being in control of a relationship, or be overpowered by people who control you in a relationship. Pluto power WILL be used, one way or the other, so it is important to ensure YOU are in control.

You have unaspected (strong energy) Aries (being, also action) modifying Venus. This indicating you may want to take action or "conquer" in relationships. However, since your energy is unaspected, you may not "connect in" to relationships. People with unaspected energies in their chart do not have a personal connection to this energy. As a result, the energy is there in them, but frequently unrecognized. Since they don't recognize their own energy, they often over-react in the energy as a way to make it more apparent to them. This could indicate you "over-relate" in some way...such as "conquering" many relationships as a way of "proving" to yourself that you are "relating".

The challenge for people with unaspected energy is to have trust in themselves that the energy IS there, even though they directly can't sense it. This means that there might be relationships around you or possible relationships around you that you aren't aware of. You simply have to trust that they are there. One thing to watch out for, as mentioned, is "conquering" in relationship. With Aries modifying Venus there may be a tendency to "relate" and then move onto the next one. If you really want to "settle down" with someone, you will need to be more patient with issues in the relationship, and stay in the relationship long enough to attempt to work our relationship issues between you and the other person. Making this a little more challenging, there is no energy focused in the 7th house, indicating there you do not focus on relationships.

What all this means is you can have relationships, but will need to work with the other person at staying in them. If you find someone you think you could marry, stay with them, work with them, and work to build a sense of relationship BETWEEN you (instead of inside you). This should lessen your personal challenge of relating to others.

Relating,

Tim

Kite

Prettyfish,

You are going through your Saturn return which is bringing this issue up for you to dig into since Saturn rules your 7th house of marriage/partnership and resides in the 1st house of your individuality.

Saturn is part of a fire grand trine with Sun/Mercury/Moon stellium in Aries in 9 and with Neptune in Sag in 5. Lots of fire with your Sun just about to leave water and jump in too!

Saturn is also square Uranus in the 4th house and Uranus is inconjunct the moon. I think this calls out a conflict between wanting a traditional marriage and being a mom versus wanting to find new ways to define yourself as an individual even though it is not the custom in your country to put the individual first.

I think your Saturn return will help you come to terms with this area so that in the next couple of years when the Moon solar arc's to your natal Venus and Venus solar arcs to your natal Jupiter you will most likely have the partnership you are feeling the lack of right now. But now is the time to have that relationship with yourself so you will be more of a whole person when your partner shows up.

It might help to write out what you are looking for in a partner and how you visualize your ideal relationship. Then see how much of those qaulities are already within you and what you need to work on, because like attracts like.

Hope this was helpful,

Kite

C Jayne

prettyfish said:
...when i could meet my husband...

Dear Prettyfish--

I married the first time at age 34, and it seemed like fate. My chart said I would marry, the man's chart and my chart looked very good together, and yet, we divorced three and a half years later.

Four years after this (at age 42) I married for the second time to a very nice man. We have been happily married for more than 10 years. But, of course, we have no children.

Your chart could say, "She will find love on May 1st, 2008" and then, maybe you would find religion or be healed of a disease on May 1st, 2008. Just because your chart says you COULD fall in love does not mean you WILL fall in love.

You should ask yourself, "Do I want to marry?"

If you do not need to marry, do not marry. Marriage does not always bring happiness.

-- C Jayne