I am interested in learning about health indicators in my chart and others

Dharke79

August 3 1979 11:45 am Salem, OR USA

https://ibb.co/1QBrTS0 whole sign houses (my preference)

https://ibb.co/S6b3sCn Modern houses

I’ve been taking an intensive course in Astrology for 6 months now. And health is part of what I want to study. Not only in my chart, although our personal chart is where we begin.

I have a genetic condition called Ehlers-Danlos which makes connective tissue repair and upkeep a problem
Connective tissue is in skin, ligaments, arteries, gastric system, bladder…
I was born with the condition and it will continue to degenerate as I age.
There is no cure.

I was reading that according to my south node being in the sixth I will overcome illnesses.

If someone is interested in dates of illness…
I started going downhill and was eventually disabled due to an infection.
I began to decline sometime in August 2018 culminating in an intensive month in the hospital where I barely survived. The hospital began on November 1, 2018
November 19 I went into cardiac and respiratory failure

Last edited by a moderator:

Frisiangal

Hi,
When the answers to physiological issues are readily presented it is much easier to offer an astrological reason for them than working blind from positions in a natal chart.

In medical astrology every sign has rulership over a specific region of the physical body, whilst the planets refer to the specific rulerships and working functions within the body.

In Western astrology the houses refer to specific realms of life, of which the 1st house has associations with inherent physical consitution and the 6th house with (possible) physical disorders occuring through life.
Vedic astrology gives each house an association with a specific part of the body.
Traditional astrology does not take in the existence and effect of the outer planets.
There are various house systems that produce houses of different sizes and signs on their cusps.
All systems will have their own delineation and interpretation of chart factors.

Your natal chart presented in a previous topic used the Whole Signs house system. Those working with other house systems will have difficulty interpretting it.

With a condition from birth, it would be important to discover if it is hereditary or not, and through which parental line. The 4th house could offer valueable information through sign rulership, its planet's natal position and sign it is in.

If you already understand the workings of astrological symbolism, you can apply that knowledge to its medical side by studying a good reference book that explains and deals with what each sign and planet relates to, using the house system you prefer. In 4 decennia of study my own preference has been though the Placidus system that has never failed me.

JUPITERASC

August 3 1979 11:45 am Salem, OR USA

https://ibb.co/1QBrTS0 whole sign houses (my preference)

https://ibb.co/S6b3sCn Modern houses

I’ve been taking an intensive course in Astrology for 6 months now. And health is part of what I want to study. Not only in my chart, although our personal chart is where we begin.

I have a genetic condition called Ehlers-Danlos which makes connective tissue repair and upkeep a problem
Connective tissue is in skin, ligaments, arteries, gastric system, bladder…
I was born with the condition and it will continue to degenerate as I age.
There is no cure.

I was reading that according to my south node being in the sixth I will overcome illnesses.
traditionally SATURN has rulership of skin/bones :smile:

- you're aware of the function of organic liquid silicon as it may assist in this case?
because
Silicon is necessary for the synthesis of collagen and elastin
and so
is important for the health of the connective tissues, bones, cartilage, tendons & joints .
The collagen acts as a scaffold that provides support to the tissues,
whereas elastin gives elasticity to the tissues, skin, hair & blood vessels
easily obtainable any health store/online

If someone is interested in dates of illness…
I started going downhill and was eventually disabled due to an infection.
I began to decline sometime in August 2018 culminating in an intensive month in the hospital where I barely survived. The hospital began on November 1, 2018
November 19 I went into cardiac and respiratory failure
important to study the condition of your natal SATURN :smile:

in 12th in Mercurys sign VIRGO

is squared by GEMINI MARS - also Mercury ruled

Dharke79

traditionally SATURN has rulership of skin/bones :smile:

- you're aware of the function of organic liquid silicon as it may assist in this case?
because
Silicon is necessary for the synthesis of collagen and elastin
and so
is important for the health of the connective tissues, bones, cartilage, tendons & joints .
The collagen acts as a scaffold that provides support to the tissues,
whereas elastin gives elasticity to the tissues, skin, hair & blood vessels
easily obtainable any health store/online

important to study the condition of your natal SATURN :smile:

in 12th in Mercurys sign VIRGO

is squared by GEMINI MARS - also Mercury ruled

Thank you I will look into this silicon. I have not heard this before.

Astrologer Joseph

Hi Dharke79

Based on your birth chart, you may want to investigate the following:

- Moon conjunct Neptune (R) = hereditary line on Mother's side re: health/illnesses, opportunity to deepen spiritual side through these issues.
- Saturn conjunct North Node = desire to teach others from your place of wisdom/authority. Desire to connect in with your life lessons so that the world can gain from your 'hard' and/or challenging life experiences.
- Pisces near the 6th house = health issues can be elusive at times to treat, and generates compassion for others that may be suffering as well.
- Pluto on Ascendant = Crisis can evoke physical rebirthing this lifetime, having to literally rebuild your body, and come back from death so to speak. Sharing your transformative experiences with the world may follow the crystallization of insights.
- Mars under tense aspects = transits and limitations this lifetime will affect ability to express physical 'will' energy.

Astrologer Joseph

Dharke79

Hi Dharke79

Based on your birth chart, you may want to investigate the following:

- Moon conjunct Neptune (R) = hereditary line on Mother's side re: health/illnesses, opportunity to deepen spiritual side through these issues.
- Saturn conjunct North Node = desire to teach others from your place of wisdom/authority. Desire to connect in with your life lessons so that the world can gain from your 'hard' and/or challenging life experiences.
- Pisces near the 6th house = health issues can be elusive at times to treat, and generates compassion for others that may be suffering as well.
- Pluto on Ascendant = Crisis can evoke physical rebirthing this lifetime, having to literally rebuild your body, and come back from death so to speak. Sharing your transformative experiences with the world may follow the crystallization of insights.
- Mars under tense aspects = transits and limitations this lifetime will affect ability to express physical 'will' energy.

Astrologer Joseph

Thank you!!!!