Thoughts on a Scorpio Venus in the 6th house?

Would this likely intensify or dampen the Scorpio energy? I have this placement and when I fall in love it’s like total surrender. I’ll do anything for the person, not always a good thing. Is this because of its placement in the 6th house (service)? On the other hand, I do get over people quickly when it’s over.

Frisiangal

Hi,
I would take anything in Scorpio as functioning in an intensifying manner because or as a result of the inner compulsion that so often generates it.

Venus in Scorpio can have a reputation for its possessively jealous 'it's mine' nature.
The 6th house refers to the work floor where it plays out, but also the 'eat away inside' and 'dig your own grave' nature that can lead to physical body issues.

Look at Venus's house rulerships, Taurus and Libra, and aspects it makes to discover where and why emotions can get the better of, or best from, you.

'Surrender to' can either indicate a weak Mars, or Neptune influence, ....or both. Natal Moon's first impressions always have a strong REaction towards anything/anyone it faces.

:smile:

Hi,
I would take anything in Scorpio as functioning in an intensifying manner because or as a result of the inner compulsion that so often generates it.

Venus in Scorpio can have a reputation for its possessively jealous 'it's mine' nature.
The 6th house refers to the work floor where it plays out, but also the 'eat away inside' and 'dig your own grave' nature that can lead to physical body issues.

Look at Venus's house rulerships, Taurus and Libra, and aspects it makes to discover where and why emotions can get the better of, or best from, you.

'Surrender to' can either indicate a weak Mars, or Neptune influence, ....or both. Natal Moon's first impressions always have a strong REaction towards anything/anyone it faces.

:smile:

Hey, thanks for the response! Taurus is on my 12th house and Libra on my 5th (Gemini asc) if that’s what you mean! Venus also squares Neptune and Uranus in the 9th, and conjuncts Chiron 😅😅 . I’ve done a lot of learning when it comes to love.

Mars is also in Scorpio, and also in the 6th!

Hi! I also have a scorpio Venus in my 6th house. I relate to everything you mentioned, especially with the feeling of "surrendering" to the other person. Although I am quite picky and selective with who I do this with, once I find that person who has a strong connection with me then game set and match. I would do practically anything for that person. So when things go array, I feel the hurt so deeply. Sometimes I don't even think I can find the words to express the way I feel to friends. Maybe it does have something to do with the 6th house being the house of service. Lots of lessons to learn with love. I'm also getting closer to my Saturn return, on top of dealing with my Chiron in my 5th house, ultimately affecting my romantic life and relationships. Why can't I just find that one person and be done with the romantic search lol It's quite exhausting for us scorpio venus individuals :crying:

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Planets play an important role in Vedic astrology, and this is especially important when it comes to the relationship between Scorpio and Venus. Scorpio is a zodiac sign which is considered to be owned by Mars, and Venus is the Sukranta of Krishna Paksha, hence there are some special things in the combination of these two.

The basic nature of the sixth house of Scorpio is sexual and deep. This zodiac sign makes the person unique and makes them prone to unique experiences. Along with this, the planet Venus is positioned in Scorpio as per its nature, and through this it can have various types of effects in the life of the person.

If Venus is placed in the sixth house of Scorpio in someone's horoscope, it means that they play an important role in the field of sexual and emotional establishment in their life. These people value traditionalism and trust in their relationships, and they can form deep and communicative relationships with their partners.

Due to Venus being the lord of Krishna Paksha, they are not situated in Scorpio with full ownership. This disturbs Venus in the sixth house of Scorpio and can cast a shadow on the native's relationships and relationships. This means that these people may face difficulties in getting in touch with their feelings and attractions.

To effectively arrange Venus in the sixth house of Scorpio, it is important that they understand and balance their emotions. They can transform their relationships into one of support and cooperation, but this requires communication and understanding.

When considering Venus in Scorpio in the 6th house, it is important for us to understand that Venus's ownership of the Krishna Paksha reduces its influence, but despite this, Venus in the 6th house in Scorpio Appearance can affect the life of the person from emotional and sexual point of view. Therefore, it is especially important that they understand and balance their emotions so that they can make their life happy and prosperous.

Despite the presence of Venus in the sixth house of Scorpio in your horoscope, happiness and contentment can reign in your life, if you understand and balance your emotions. If you understand it correctly, Venus in the sixth house of Scorpio can make your life blissful.

Therefore, when considering Venus in the sixth house of Scorpio, we should understand how this planet can impact different aspects of life and how it can help us in the area of our emotions and attraction. This knowledge can help in making our life prosperous and happy.

Humanitarian

Venus in Scorpio in 6th house means that your relationships are intense, and the intense ones are usually your type (if you're a male or a lesbian) or you love others in an intense way (if you're a female or a gay), and your relationships are connected to your workplace, so maybe you have a romantic relationship with one of your colleagues/coworkers, or maybe you have a particularly good relationship with small pets, such as dogs, cats and so on.

geminimercury

Look at your Mars sign, it MORE than just a Detriment Venus in Scorpio, the sign Scorpio is RULE by Mars, Mars is where the HOME of the sign Scorpio, look at the RULER of yoru Venus. What is your Mars sign? It important to know what your Mars sign is before say more.

lol Scorpio Venus but if your Mars in Gemini, Saggitarius or Libra, then sorry, you not that intense, now if you a Scorpio Venus with a Scorpio Mars, I give you that.

If you said you get over people quicky as it over, your quote in your OP, then I bet 100% your Mars is at Domicile in Scorpio, you must have another Mars sign, it Mars who RULE your Venus.