Help me understand WHY a 4th house stellium in Libra

Greetings!
New to astrological study, but a causal follower for years.

I'm trying to grasp my 4th house stellium in Libra. How can I be successful in my career with all this energy dragging me down? Am I doomed to spend my whole life recovering from my childhood?

I want a successful business creating healing retreats for women, but if I'm stuck in my own private world, how can I get out there?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chryseis_hw.58741.231057.jpg
    astro_2gw_chryseis_hw.58741.231057.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 34
Thank you for your response, Samantha Bean! I guess what I meant by my own private world is that with the 4th house stellium and the majority of planets in the lower half of my chart, I've always been super introverted and a homebody. I have a desire to make my mark on the world, but also feel so awkward about being in the public sphere.

ElenaJ

With moon in 10th (women) and the stellium in 4th of caring, a healing retreat for women sounds like a perfect solution!

ElenaJ

Saturn and pluto fit that bill.

The chart you posted is equal house, which I don't normally use.
Sanctifying and cleaning/cleansing would be virgo, so I would be curious to see if the virgo moved into the 4th with another house system.

ElenaJ,

Here is another chart using a different system. I'm still trying to determine which system I want to use.

I do somehow love chores and cleaning, which I could never quite understand being a Libra sun. I find it so soothing to get out all my inner angst (Aries full moon baby) cleaning and ending up with a soothing harmonious space (Libra in the 4th and Cancer ascendant).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 10.09.06 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 10.09.06 AM.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 22