When will I be in a committed relationship?

Ukpoohbear

I am emphasizing the word ‘committed’ because it is what I am looking for.

When will I be in a committed relationship?

So the potential for a committed relationship is with Mercury and I know that Mercury and Jupiter do trine although it doesn’t show it in the chart, can anyone tell me in weeks or months how long this will be?

As you can see, Jupiter being in Pisces shows that I have reception towards Venus. This is a guy I was seeing who has recently hurt me and moved on to someone else (Mars). I see the Moon-Venus square shows we will clash soon and then Jupiter and Venus have an opposition. An opposition is an aspect of ‘regret,’ ‘things come together only to break apart.’ So something happens between this guy again but this is also the closure I need and no longer exalting him, yay! He was not emotionally available and I have had enough of it.

For Saturn, I think this is an older male who returns to me. Jupiter moves into a reception with him. But it ultimately does not lead anywhere.

Saturn only cares about himself. Venus only cares about a sex being in Leo I think. Mercury is in its own sign and house right now but moves into exalt Jupiter in Cancer and then we trine, a committed relationship with a younger guy maybe?

1358-B2-C8-5-EE5-457-F-98-B4-DD7-C04-FDCD29.jpg

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
They trine on Jul 12. But I would measure the units of time not so much by the calendar as by the number of degrees that separate Merc and Jup from the trine, which is 11 degrees. Both planets will be in cardinal/fast signs and in an angular and a cadent house, so fast and medium time frame. All taken, it looks like faster than slower. I am not sure it is 11 days, and if not 11 weeks?
Moon is favorable in Taurus. Its next aspect is
either a sextile to Sun which it received by dignity, which is favorable,
or a square to Saturn, which bodes less well.
If there are those who have the software to see which comes first, that might be helpful.

PS timing def is not my strong suit, so please take with a grain of sand.

I am wishing you the best

Ukpoohbear

Thank you Ilenek for our response. I think I need all the best wishes I can get :lol:

Your timing technique seems fine. I haven’t seen anyone use any other technique besides judging timing in terms of units and the speed in terms of sign and house type. It’s probably weeks because nothing is imminent, it would take a few weeks for anything to grow. I think I know who Mercury is through, he’s been messaging me for a few weeks. Venus’ cousin coincidentally.

Isn’t it amazing that Jupiter and Mars are natural enemies I doubly hate Mars by being in the sign of its detriment. Does that not scream love rival or not :lol:

Venus is naturally friends with both Jupiter and Mars. Jupiter likes everybody. Venus hates Saturn, I think if Saturn is a person to me that Venus (my ex) does not like him. Mars is only friendly with Venus, making Mars weaker than she looks.

I’ve been trying to judge the nature of the relationship between the Venus and Mars conjunction. A conjunction is a union. Venus, my ex, chases Mars. The aspect between Venus and Saturn perfect before Venus conjunction Mars. And the conjunction is in a fixed sign, I think the conjunction has relationship potential. But it’s too hot in Leo, Mars is better in Leo. I think Venus gets bored and loses integrity when moves into Virgo.

Maybe I think too much and dig too deeply. But I like reading all the details.

The nature of the trine between Mercury and Jupiter - a trine is a bit more gentle than the conjunction. Mercury in Cancer is an especially emotional for a logical Mercury. And Jupiter being in Pisces is almost hesitant towards being with Mercury at first, starts to prefer Saturn when moves to Aquarius.

I’ll try and remember to update what happens and see how it all plays out.

Jupiter opposes Venus and then Mars, I will watch out for conflict between the new couple (that is passionate but does not last).