Is there chance to be together?

Ukpoohbear

I have been talking to a guy again recently. We could not see each other because of lockdown and he lives with his granny who is in a vulnerable group but he agreed to meet me after lockdown. However, I noticed he had updated his profile picture on a dating app and told him I did not want him talking on it while he was talking to me. He said it was the only thing keeping him sane and I got mad at him, said I was going to go on a date and he stopped talking to me.

He's had too many chances already but I still like him. He's blocked me but I have a feeling he will be back and so I asked - is there a chance we will be together?

I am Mars, he is Venus. I am exalted in Capricorn but in detriment of the Moon. I wonder if me being exalted is because he has a high impression of me or because I have a high impression of myself (I had high standards). He is Venus in his own sign and house, only interested in himself, and separating from the Moon, which his sig exalts, showing he is happy with the Moon separating. Mars loses exaltation and conjuncts Saturn, well I've blocked him from all my social media. Venus trines Mars but Mars has already changed signs?
horary.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Thank you, I’ve put a lot of thought into it.

Venus turns retrograde in early Gemini. I’m guessing he will message me and then go back to only caring about himself when it returns to Taurus. When he messages I will decide what I want to do then, I’m not sure yet.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Also, me losing exaltation and then conjunct Saturn, this drama got me feeling down. I’ll probably give in to him if he returns.

zarya

The answer is no, moon in seventh house, maybe that is why you think he will return,he feels he already owned you.
then, he agrees to see you after the corona??

basic dating 101
*he does not agree with you*
*you make him feel he agrees with you, or you make him feel that you agreed to meet him or you both agree at the same time which is the same as the former two*

dont ask a guy that you have never seen in your life not to use tinder app
no matter how deep your conversations were
do not lie to a guy that you want to meet and possibly have a relationship with

i know you have to keep safe but maintain a level of decency and be a lady

never block a guy that you are interested in, if he has experience he will try to take revenge for not respecting him, very rarely you can expect something good to come out of it and if you end up together this will certainly become an issue at some point.