In your opinion, what aspects say you have sex appeal?

M

may28gemini

may28gemini,

Noooooo! That bums me out. I've been trying to lose weight since I was 8, haha. I've lost a good chunk of weight (>60 lbs) twice in my life, and yep, I definitely gained it all back. I have my Sun in Aries in House 6 though so I'm hoping an activity that allows women to be a bit more "robust" like bodybuilding/powerlifting will help me.

LOLOLOLOLOL I don't say what I say to bum anyone out! I have observed Moon in 1st house/Moon on AC and all the female friends I've had with that particular placement, yikes... they gain weight like the lunar tidal waves- coming and going. I have a particular Gemini Rising/Moon friend. She's very short and she can either be thin one month and the next month she's chubby. I'm not even kidding. That's just how she is. I have another friend who's Cap Rising/Moon... you'd think would be skinny right? WRONG. Cap is Earth and dense. She's extra heavy.

You know, I think Aries Sun have a really hard time with extra weight. I've met mostly skinny Aries... young, old, male, female, athletic, lazy, etc. they're like 95% skinny. Even that silly Aries friend with a ton of Libra planets that I mentioned about, she's skinny and she eats like a horse. Granted, she's also very active and athletic so she's not likely going to be overweight. But I think Aries with extra weight get super duper bummed out.

I think the best option for women in general is to do circuit training. That's where you do a combo of weights and cardio for a short span of time and keep the heart rate at a steady 70% and it's very effective. You can also look up Lady GaGa's (also Aries Sun, but with Cap Mars) trainer's tips in like Shape magazine and just online. I use to do circuit training in combo with long distance cycling and swimming. Since I came back to LA and the streets are super duper cr@ppy, I don't do much cycling anymore and I decided to take this year off of swimming bc my hair got fried out from the chlorine. All I do is running on the treadmill and weights. It keeps me in line...let's say that, cuz I'm a vain Libra rising creature and I get really depressed if I'm not able to wear lovely clothes, but I miss circuit training and I miss cycling with every fiber of my very existence.

Last edited:

anjelik

Moon in 1st house for women no matter what Moon sign it is will have fluctuating weight at the very best. I've not ever seen a skinny Moon in 1st house female, and if she was skinny/thin/trim, she doesn't stay that way for long, guaranteed!

I hope this doesn't apply to a composite because my boyfriend and I have this. You know, those couples that just get huge together...haha I'm restricting his food startinggggg NOW. (jk hehe).

Also, Saturn in 1st house or Saturn on the Asc for women can be "classically" curvy. I have Libra Saturn on the AC (exact) and I'm classically curvy. Granted, I also have Jupiter on the AC as well, along with Pluto also sitting in the 1st house. Jamie Lee Curtis has Sagittarius Saturn on her AC (1 degree off) and a 1st house Venus!

Hmmm I have a Capricorn AC and I am not particularly curvy. I also have Venus conjunct my AC. I'm not a rail, but I'm not curvy (by definition). I am healthy.. so toned limbs and a little squishy in the middle (haha **** my 30s!). I've always been busty though.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I have 5th moon in Capricorn exalts/trine Mars in 1st in Virgo as reception also trine 1st Venus in libra. My weight does change a lot over the years but for about for last 6 years I reminded at Australian size 8-10. Very curvy hourglass shape as well. The breast size is alway 10 inches bigger than waist and waist is 10-11 inches smaller than hip. My ratio never change no matter what size I am at I stayed curvy.

poyi

Premium Member
All soft and hard aspects between:

Venus-Neptune (Sex-appeal)
Venus-Mars (Sex-energy)
Mars-Neptune (Sex-symbol)

The energy of these planet aspects (midpoints) touched by Jupiter
for Sex-appeal expansion, divinity and happiness.

"Sex is located at the midpoint of the human body". à|à

Planets in Scorpio; Sex is energy and occult power.
The energy of these planet aspects (midpoints) touched by Pluto.

These planets in touch with Ascendant/Equatorial Ascendant,
and/or in 1th house for an energetic Sex-appeal manifestation of the Sexy personality. etc.

Lol....I have all of the above, only that 1st house Venus Mars conjunction only in 6 orbs. I think I manifested all these more in Occult power instead. I also deal with a lot of death and had seen a lot of genitals (work as a nurse)!

I don't have 蒼井空 (Sola Aoi)'s birth time, but she was born on the same year, month, day as me but in Japan and should be different time. But she has been one the most well known sexual figure across Asia. The main different is with all these above aspects she working as Top po-rn Star and I am a nurse lol interesting differences but still highly Plutonic and do deal with genitals! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_Aoi

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I hope this doesn't apply to a composite because my boyfriend and I have this. You know, those couples that just get huge together...haha I'm restricting his food startinggggg NOW. (jk hehe).

Composite charts mean nothing. Even after Robert Hand said it doesn't do anything, people still don't listen.

Hmmm I have a Capricorn AC and I am not particularly curvy. I also have Venus conjunct my AC. I'm not a rail, but I'm not curvy (by definition). I am healthy.. so toned limbs and a little squishy in the middle (haha **** my 30s!). I've always been busty though.

Saturn in the 1st house or Saturn on the Asc is not the same as Aqua rising or Cap rising. I only mentioned specifically about Saturn on the Asc like me or just a 1st house Saturn like Jamie Lee Curtis.

poyi

Premium Member
Perhaps because of simple jealousy, plus the main planets representing Sex Appeal also ruled Power such as Mars and Pluto, so psychologically other people feel threatened by sensing these energies. While Neptune breaks boundary and encourages addiction/obsession like Pluto, fantasy, delusion, illusion, ecstasy, pretty much also ruled the big O. Venus of course is beauty itself.

In animal kingdom yep sex appeal pretty much is about getting higher chance to attract opposite sex for reproduction. It is a major competition to gain more choices for mating, as well as security for living (by having more choices), and not many will love their competitor/enemy. Of course the main reason people dislike the sex appeal person would be due to problems with Ego. Cause underneath of our deepest self, we all want to be admired and to be exceptional, superior in various ways, intellectually, physically or materially anything form. Physical beauty is external and easiest to be seen, is the first line competition.

M

may28gemini

Well, Ronaldo is definitely very Aries Mars looking which is pure Martian energy. Mars is sex, no 2 ways about it. Mars rules Aries and Scorpio so when you get a person with Mars in its own sign, you're going to get a person who exudes sex.
But specifically in Ronaldo's case, having domicile Mars conjunct Asc is a big indicator of radiating major sex appeal. On top of that, he has Saturn trine Mars/Asc which actually puts his sex appeal to work in his favor because he's definitely been able to cash in on his sexy looks.

I don't think midpoints matter in the scheme of things. I agree with Venus-Mars aspects as something of what I would call "it" sexiness but I don't agree with Neptune playing a role in sex appeal. I agree with Venus and/or Mars aspects to the ascendant a major factors. However, I think Venus/Mars aspects to Saturn and Jupiter are what shows LONG LASTING sex appeal. The thing is, some age better than others and can keep their sex appeal, whereas, on the whole, as we age, our sex appeal lessens. I think Mars aspects to Saturn makes the person somehow get work using their sex appeal, Venus aspects Saturn makes them look for getting paid/rewarded for their sex appeal, Mars aspect Jupiter gives attention physical sex appeal, Venus aspect Jupiter expands concerns for maintaining sex appeal.

Last edited:
But specifically in Ronaldo's case, having domicile Mars conjunct Asc is a big indicator of radiating major sex appeal.

I have Mars conjunct Asc as well, but in Virgo. I also have Mars sextile Pluto, Pluto sextile Asc, and Pluto trine Mercury (my chart ruler). In fact, the lord of my Mars is in the 8th, which is the house of sex.

Do you think I have sex appeal to a degree as well? I remember going to the hair salon the other week and the haircut lady kept calling me handsome and was touching me in various ways. Though, it's weird because she's twice my age and would never get the chance to do me. But it's pretty clear what she wants from me... my D.

anjelik

Composite charts mean nothing. Even after Robert Hand said it doesn't do anything, people still don't listen.

You don't think Composites mean anything? I've had rahu (on this forum) do some composites for me in the past and he was pretty on point. Some things didn't play out the way he had suggested, but the key issues were there.

Sorry if this is off topic!

M

may28gemini

I have Mars conjunct Asc as well, but in Virgo. I also have Mars sextile Pluto, Pluto sextile Asc, and Pluto trine Mercury (my chart ruler). In fact, the lord of my Mars is in the 8th, which is the house of sex.

Do you think I have sex appeal to a degree as well? I remember going to the hair salon the other week and the haircut lady kept calling me handsome and was touching me in various ways. Though, it's weird because she's twice my age and would never get the chance to do me. But it's pretty clear what she wants from me... my D.

Pluto isn't about physical sex appeal, but rather a sense of magnetism and vibes. 8th house isn't just the house of sex, 5th house is. I would say 8th house is sex strings attached/with conditions. 5th is recreational sex. 8th is more concerned about accumulating others' (spousal) resources. Mars is the physical body and with it carries physical sexual energy.

I don't think Mars conjunct Asc in Virgo alone can carry sex appeal as Virgo Mars energy is funneled to providing service and being useful and education. It's a more cerebral Mars position, rather than a physically sexy one. From what you tell me, no, I don't think you exude sex appeal.

Someone like Adele has Mars conjunct Asc but it's in Aquarius which also isn't physically oriented but rather cerebral. I don't think Adele is remotely sexy but I brought that up as an example to prove my point. This is her chart.
EKMkL1W2MGAGL0IjZQNjZQNj.png

Pluto isn't about physical sex appeal, but rather a sense of magnetism and vibes. 8th house isn't just the house of sex, 5th house is. I would say 8th house is sex strings attached/with conditions. 5th is recreational sex. 8th is more concerned about accumulating others' (spousal) resources. Mars is the physical body and with it carries physical sexual energy.

I don't think Mars conjunct Asc in Virgo alone can carry sex appeal as Virgo Mars energy is funneled to providing service and being useful and education. It's a more cerebral Mars position, rather than a physically sexy one. From what you tell me, no, I don't think you exude sex appeal.

Well, at least you're brutally honest!

Maybe the haircut lady was having her period, so I guess that made her extra h0rny.

M

may28gemini

You don't think Composites mean anything? I've had rahu (on this forum) do some composites for me in the past and he was pretty on point. Some things didn't play out the way he had suggested, but the key issues were there.

Sorry if this is off topic!

Nope, I really don't give any credence to much beyond natal charts in general. It's NOT a chart of anyone/anything specifically, but a mixing of 2 charts into one. What the heck does that do? It's like playing make believe by reading the chart of something that doesn't actually exist. Seriously, how would it help you if you mixed elements of your chart with your boyfriend? It's nonsense. You were born with your own chart, and so was he.

poyi

Premium Member
Sex appeal is personal preference. I don't think everyone in the world all agreed with One Single Particular Man as the sexiest man on Earth. Very much the relevant planets (Mars, Venus, Neptune, Pluto) of the other person making effective aspects in synastry to your own natal chart so you found that person Hot. Is all about the right pheromone ...

M

may28gemini

Well, at least you're brutally honest!

Maybe the haircut lady was having her period, so I guess that made her extra h0rny.

hahahahaha!

Who knows what was going on in that lady's mind. I wasn't there to witness what she did so I cannot say what possibly could be her intentions.

In general, I suppose anyone and everyone can have something sexually appealing about them but I think very few people exude what I would consider as true "sex appeal." Sex appeal to me means that the person has a wide audience that agrees the person is sexy. I don't think it means the person is promiscuous or anything like that, just that they are physically sexually appealing to the general masses.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Here's Sean Connery's chart. Most will agree he was pretty sexy for a long time. He was 6'2 1/2" and got into bodybuilding at 18 and was pretty lean built. To most people, he is and always will be the most sexy James Bond. I'm pretty biased cuz I have a thing for people who have Saturn in the 1st house. I have Libra Saturn on the Asc and he has Cap Saturn on his Asc so we have well placed Saturn signs on the Asc.
Here's a pic of him at like 22 years old competing in a Mr. Universe competition. He's the dude in the middle.

qQD0Z1cZHQqIDzuxZQNjZQNj.png

poyi

Premium Member
There there, look at Sean Connen's 11th house, Jupiter in Cancer rules 11th house placed in 7th, Moon in Virgo placed in 8th and ruler by exalted Mercury in 8th while 5th house also ruled by exalted Mercury. I am looking at Placidus housing on astro-databank.

M

may28gemini

Hmmm when you talk about the masses, we should really look into the 11th house!

What do you think we should look for in 11th house? Ronaldo has massive sex appeal but has Aqua 11th house stellium, and Aqua as a sign is as sexy a bucket.

poyi

Premium Member
I think that 11th is the key of being loved and having sex appeal over the masses. To have the ruling power over the masses, seduced the masses.

In Sean Connen's chart, Venus in Libra is the ruler of all Earth elements in diurnal chart Saturn in Capricorn/Asc, Moon and Mercury in Virgo, Taurus/IC. Venus also square Pluto in 7th house.

M

may28gemini

There there, look at Sean Connen's 11th house, Jupiter in Cancer rules 11th house placed in 7th, Moon in Virgo placed in 8th and ruler by exalted Mercury in 8th while 5th house also ruled by exalted Mercury. I am looking at Placidus housing on astro-databank.

I use whole signs and 5th house is Taurus ruled by Venus and his Venus is in domicile of Libra...popularity galore!! 11th house Scorpio is ruled by Mars in Gemini and the final depositor is Mercury (in domicile of Virgo). Sean Connery as James Bond wasn't always just a sexy piece, he was known to be smart.