Is He My Future Husband?

tameca050

I believe this man is my soulmate. We just cannot get enough of each other. It makes all of my past relationships seem like a joke. I feel so happy with this man. Everyday is pure bliss. We know God has brought us together. It had to be fate. He lives in another state. He could have easily found someone there but somehow we crossed paths and have been inseparable ever since. I'm a Virgo and I'm constantly worrying that something will go wrong. Am I really going to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man?

I believe our strongest aspects are his Jupiter conjunct my NN. I listen to everything he says. He's honorable.*

Also, his Sun is conjunct my Mars in my 6th. He (Sun) gets me going (Mars) daily (6th), makes each day better (6th).

We have a crazy sexual attraction. My Venus conjunct his Pluto. Desire (Venus) for sexual act (Pluto). We may also capitalize (Pluto) on our relationship (Venus). I am flirting with the idea of creating a web radio show and website.

My Sun and Mercury are in his 5th with his Moon. He is constantly flirting with me. There is a mutual adoration. We just enjoy each other.*His 10th house is in my 7th. Public, honorable (10th) relationship (7th).

astro_61gw_01_02_michael_tameca_m.42533.10162.gif

Marinka

Not sure if this person is your future husband as I didn't look at the composite but, your chart has all the marks for someone about to move into a different stage of life.

- Jupiter is in 1st house opening up new avenues/opportunities

- Saturn is transiting the 5th house and will be conjuncting Saturn on your Saturn return. Normally this would not be associated with a serious relationship EXCEPT that Saturn is the ruler of the 7th house of serious relationships. Saturn hits your natal Saturn around October of this year.

- Pluto will be transiting your 7th house and moves in the first time around 2/14, moves out at 5/14 and then moves back in again 12/14 and stays to continue it's movement through the house. Pluto might not usually be associated with marriage EXCEPT that it is the ruler of the 5th house. So indicates a relationship turning serious and potential for long-term.

- Challenging aspect is Uranus making an angle to Moon which is the 1st house ruler and that occurs around 3/14 - so might have some unexpected turn of events. Would not be surprised that there is a disconnect for a few months next year .