Should I give notice on my Lease Sept. 1

CaprLibraSquared

I haven't found a new place to live yet, but have a strong desire to move from my current rental. A feeling and just tired of paying the high rent. I would like to give my notice on September 1. Please help read teh below. THANKS!!!

I don't want to be homeless.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Lease30days.jpg
    Lease30days.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 19

gemini59

Well based on the chart it is very iffy. The fourth house rules your current location and the 7th or 4th from the 4th rules where you would remove too.

Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius, in the 11th is fairly strong and exalted in Libra.

The new place, ruled by Taurus and thus ruled by Venus, is found in the 12th house though in its own sign of Libra. the 12th house implies things hidden from you or self-undoing, secrets, confinements.

This is the first 'no'. The second 'no' is the moon opposite vemis implying events will transpire to distance you from moving to a new place.

Now as this is a 'should' question we simply can look at the strengths and locations of things.

Again Saturn in the 11th in Libra is good though it does oppose jupiter retrograde,ruler of the 2nd house of personal finance. Jupiter retrograde may imply financial setbacks and the current location strain on finances. But this opposition is weakening. Though we know it will turn.

Now Venus is hidden in the house of self-undoing but is strong in its own sign. So again, the new place is hidden to you.

I am on the fence but I am sure others might have more to say

CaprLibraSquared

Again Saturn in the 11th in Libra is good though it does oppose jupiter retrograde,ruler of the 2nd house of personal finance. Jupiter retrograde may imply financial setbacks and the current location strain on finances. But this opposition is weakening. Though we know it will turn.

Yes, my current place has been a HUGE strain financially. Each month I struggle to make ends meet so something has to give! I worry though what you say about hidden. Couldn't that also mean since I haven't found a place yet it hasn't surfaced?