Help, we have to move again!

smilingsteph

Hello-
Well this financial situation is proving to be difficult on us all, including us again!
Question asked:
Will we get this house?
We have to move in a few months due to our current lease ending, and they are wanting to charge us a few hundred extra to do a month to month!!! So we must move again, the second move in the past 6 months it will be!
Yikes-
We went looking today and found a really great deal, but we are not so sure it will come through...
Help!

Saturn in the 8th house of loans, taxes, mortgages, debts! Great! Perfect house for me to be located right now!

4th house for homes- real-estate, venus rules- in the 6th house

Venus sextiles Saturn- so a yes?

I am not sure how the 6th and the 8th house are connected here?

Moon is in the 7th house of legal contracts....
moon semi-sextile venus (the house) and semi-sextiles Saturn

Any help is greatly appreciated for my nerves! Really I cannot even think to sleep tonight.

My significant other is seen as the moon in the 7th, count 4 houses over and mars rules...moon sextiles mars...is that a yes too?

thanks in advance

smilingsteph

The chart duh

Attachments

• moving again.gif
    moving again.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 22

freedomlover

I'll have a go, Steph - for the practice, and maybe it will be of some kind of help to you - ( I hope )

You are indeed Saturn in Virgo in the 8th. That seems fitting.

Umm.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news...... but from the view I have of the chart - it looks to be Aries, not Venus on the cusp of the 4th. That would make the ruler Mars, not Venus. It is smack on the cusp of the 6th. ( two wage-earners? - negotiations for choice?)

I'm not sure of the sig for the place you're moving to. I've seen several horaries interpreted with the 7th being the place you're moving to ( 4th from the 4th) - so for lack of a better choice, I'll go with that. That would be the Moon in Leo. (unless it's different, and you just use the 4th if you're buying). If you are buying, maybe the 7th is the owner of the home? IF the 7th is the place you're moving to - maybe that signifies that you're "already there"? (Let's hope)

Moon is in Leo in the 7th house. If you use the 8th for your financing, it is Sun in Leo in the 8th house. Moon will make a sextile with your sig of Mars in Gemini right before it conjuncts the Sun in its own house. Mars is still within orb of sextile to the Sun, too, although Sun is separating.

Since this involves contacts and negotiations, maybe we should look to see what Mercury is doing? Mercury has just separated from your sig of Saturn in the 8th house, although is on the cusp of the 9th. Isn't 9th house legal matters? I'm also taken by UranusRx in Pisces- co-sig for your 2nd house of money, resources, personal stuff, etc, being smack on the cusp of your 3rd house. Don't know what that means, but I would see it as being relevant as somesort of co-signifer/meaning-adder, seeing as how it is exactly on the cusp AND involved in the t-square with your Sig of Mars on the cusp of the 6th, and Mercury moving into an exactness with the cusp of the 9th.

Where is the Part of Fortune, Steph?

Overall, it looks like positive contact to me ( IF I got the sigs right). I'm going to go with a "yes" - at least according to the way I looked at it - it would be a "yes".

One other thought --- there is New Moon in Leo tomorrow. Where does that hit your natal chart? and your hubbies? and your composite? You might want to check the houses and aspects.

Good luck, my dear! My prayers are with you!

Freedomlover

smilingsteph

Thank you so much Freedomlover!
I am just on pins and needles and we both cannot stop thinking about the uncertain future.

The POF is in the 12th house...dont know what to make of that? Kinda scary :bandit:
I think the part of finances is in the third house, because we are trying to negotiate a deal of how and how much to pay for this new place.

I think that the person on our behalf trying to help us get into the place is making communications with the person who owns this home.

Yes we are trying to buy the home, as it will be cheaper! Rent here is so expensive and to buy a home right now is the best way to go, wierd I know.
We are unsure of my hubbies job right now, so we are a bit frustrated and scared to move and to make this "move" because of the market.

The new moon tomorrow is in my 6th house, hubbies is in the 12th house. 6th and the 12th how intersting. I never thought to look at the moon transits to the natal, very neat!

Thanks, we will probaby know by Sunday if the deal with go through. I am so sick of moving because of finances. It seems to be more expensive to move than to stay put, but the rent here in the long run is way out of our price range.

Courtney Love

Thats what I need to know, when you can't stay in your own home, can't you use the 4th to represent the place you want? I've read where you're to use the 4th and 7th, and compare, and if the 4th is stronger aspected, stay put, but when you can't stay put.. I keep thinking it should be the 4th, for the new place, not the 7th.

Someone help!

smilingsteph

Now looking further, we do use the 4th for the current place and the 7th for the new place.

So 4th house cusp is Aries, ruler is mars, perfect- I have a lot of aggression towards the apartment complex- they lost my mail, theft, vandalism and they want to increase my rent by hundreds a month!!

The 7th represents the new house....
cusp of the 7th is cancer, moon is in the house but in the sign of leo.

Saturn (the querent) is semi-sextile to the moon (ruler of the house we would be moving to)

Mars the place we are moving from is in the 5th house- mars sextiles the moon as well.

I used the traditional chart here- the equal house system didnt seem to really work for me. I will attach it here. Forgot I had it on the equal setting.

I think Saturn represents our fear about the money income covering the house payment (which will be slightly more than the stupid apartment) and we are having issues with our lease, and issues with finding a place to live. I feel like this place we are in now is a dark space for me and getting out will make me feel so much better.

Finances is pisces in the second house, jupiter is in my first house (cant this mean that I have the finances to get it?)

We are really focused on both the finances and the land that the house is on. Reason being is that we keep running into bad neighbors and we want to be separate from them. Basically I want to know if this is a good deal and if we will move again. I am asking the question, my sig other is not.

Does this change things?

Thanks guys for your help.

Attachments

• moving house traditional.gif
    moving house traditional.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 17

freedomlover

Does this change things?
I'm afraid the new chart changes quite a few things - namely that the ruler of the 4th house IS Venus in Cancer in this one! ( I know, I know, AARRgghHHH!!!!)

Venus is in the 6th, but very close to the 7th cusp. Venus is sextile to your sig of Saturn. Moon is at the midpoint in an intercepted house, applying conjunction to the ruler of the intercepted 7th, the Sun in Leo. Mercury now rules the 8th of other people's money and financing, and is in the 8th with your sig of Saturn, although separating.

Mars would now rule what is culminating, and also the 3rd house. Since it is Mars in Gemini in the 5th, I would take this to be your neighbors? Are they big partiers? lots of rowdy, unruly kids? Mercury is applying a square to Mars in 2 somethings.

I'm not sure what Jupiter means as to the loan, if anything, since it isn't one of the signifiers. To me, it can simply represent your desire to be with another group of people.

All in all, I still think all the sextiles/semisextiles look promising. The only thing that has me concerned is that Mercury is separating from the conjunction to Saturn - and this is you and the financing. UNLESS that is how long it will take for you to get an answer on it, if you've already applied for the loan.

But again... I am still relatively new to horary and practicing.....:unsure:

FL

Last edited: