I have a lot of dreams with this woman and I feel like that I am attracted to her.

OniDragon

I want to know what makes me feel attracted to her? I will put the synastry chart and the picture of the woman.

What asteroids can I use for love, sex, etc?

Last edited:

OniDragon

Is this person your grandmother? You want asteroids for sex between a 22 year old man and a 75 year old woman?

She's not my biological grandmother. I was asking about the love, sex asteroids because if we were the same age, I probably would want to know who has a crush on who or stuff like that. Sorry if it is a bad question.

OniDragon

She's not my biological grandmother. I was asking about the love, sex asteroids because if we were the same age, I probably would want to know who has a crush on who or stuff like that. Sorry if it is a bad question.

https://ibb.co/QF1Q04Q

I deleted the picture of the same woman. I have put a different picture of her.

OniDragon

This is famous actress whose name is Farah Fawcett. The only problem for you is that she died when you were 9 years old, 13 years ago.

I really don’t think anyone is going to take the time to develop a synastry chart workup between you and a dead woman who died at age 62 when you were 9 years old.

I think you are pulling our respective legs here.

I won’t be responding to you anymore. Astrology is not a joke for us.

Sorry if the questions I asked was very offensive and inappropriate. I just wanted to know if their are like any aspects or house placements that like made me have dreams of her or anything that make me think about her very often. I hope you can forgive me.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Your Venus-Neptune-Uranus and South Node placement is on her Mars-Sun conjunction, that’s a hot connection.

So you will see her as dreamy and erotic at the same time. She probably would have liked you too but would have been the one in control cos it’s her Sun-Mars on your more feminine planets, as long as you didn’t mind that.

I think Samantha Bean thought you were actually trying to fuk a 75 year old instead of just fantasising about the woman in the photo as she looked in it, not as a 75 year old lol.

OniDragon

Your Venus-Neptune-Uranus and South Node placement is on her Mars-Sun conjunction, that’s a hot connection.

So you will see her as dreamy and erotic at the same time. She probably would have liked you too but would have been the one in control cos it’s her Sun-Mars on your more feminine planets, as long as you didn’t mind that.

I think Samantha Bean thought you were actually trying to fuk a 75 year old instead of just fantasising about the woman in the photo as she looked in it, not as a 75 year old lol.

That is a good explanation because my Venus-Neptune-South Node conjuncts her Sun-Mars, I really do dream of her being dominant to me in the household (since her sun conjunct mars is in my 4th house.)

I was not fantasizing the 75 year old version of her, I was actually fantasizing the younger version of her lol. (I don't if it sounds inappropriate but at least I am talking about the younger version of her.)

My Venus is in her 7th house, conjunct the 8th house angle. My Neptune is in her 8th house and my South Node is in her 8th house.

OniDragon

That is a good explanation because my Venus-Neptune-South Node conjuncts her Sun-Mars, I really do dream of her being dominant to me in the household (since her sun conjunct mars is in my 4th house.)

I was not fantasizing the 75 year old version of her, I was actually fantasizing the younger version of her lol. (I don't if it sounds inappropriate but at least I am talking about the younger version of her.)

My Venus is in her 7th house, conjunct the 8th house angle. My Neptune is in her 8th house and my South Node is in her 8th house.

I noticed that my eros lilith conjunct her venus and her Lilith.

Her eros sextile my venus also.

Her black moon Lilith conjunct my black moon Lilith and my Venus.

I wonder what those synastry aspects mean?

Ukpoohbear

I noticed that my eros lilith conjunct her venus and her Lilith.

Her eros sextile my venus also.

Her black moon Lilith conjunct my black moon Lilith and my Venus.

I wonder what those synastry aspects mean?

Why not google and find out. Or as you go along and look at other charts, you will maybe notice some patterns with other people with similar connections.

What is it you like about her photo so much? She is very beautiful but that level of beauty can also be found in a modern aged woman. Or, is it the style of the era you like, like her hairstyle?

Would you still be interested in her if you met her today?

Last edited:

david starling

Why not google and find out. Or as you go along and look at other charts, you will maybe notice some patterns with other people with similar connections.

What is it you like about her photo so much? She is very beautiful but that level of beauty can also be found in a modern aged woman. Or, is it the style of the era you like, like her hairstyle?

Would you still be interested in her if you met her today?

Kinda like erotic synastry with known charts of people no longer with us. The power of the imagination is an essential part of eroticism.

Ukpoohbear

Do you believe in the after life? If she is aware of your daydream, I don’t think she would be offended at all. She was a beautiful model and I’m sure she would appreciate her fleshly body was giving warmth to a human still.

I think with the 7th and 4th house combo, I could see her taking a mother role with you, like a 1950’s housewife and wanting to look after you but also bossing you about and making you do things like the dishes in an apron naked while she watched and hit a feather duster on her hand as if it were a whip.

OniDragon

Do you believe in the after life? If she is aware of your daydream, I don’t think she would be offended at all. She was a beautiful model and I’m sure she would appreciate her fleshly body was giving warmth to a human still.

I think with the 7th and 4th house combo, I could see her taking a mother role with you, like a 1950’s housewife and wanting to look after you but also bossing you about and making you do things like the dishes in an apron naked while she watched and hit a feather duster on her hand as if it were a whip.

That's exactly what I was feeling. She would have been like a nuturer/caretaker and I would probably feel like I can protect her. She was amazing and I feel like I look up to her like a role model. I can appreciate her for her appearances and talent. I have added some random asteroids in the synastry, for some reason I still feel like a strong karmic bond between me and her.
I put some random asteroids on this synastry.

https://ibb.co/1rZDwG1

OniDragon

Oh sorry, I did not know you were a girl.Who is the woman in black and white?

I actually used the Search Google for this image so google actually found the name of this actress. Her name is Marilyn Monroe. I heard of her because I was watching 2 episodes of her documentary.

Last edited:

OniDragon

I actually used the Search Google for this image so google actually found the name of this actress.

I think this woman is amazing. I think with me and her can be also karmic, but not like too strong as the other. I have the synastry chart.
https://ibb.co/KWW5xN0

Ukpoohbear

Yes this is Marilyn Monroe she is my special lady, I am glad you like her too, although it makes sense you are still loyal to yours. You have interesting synastry with Marilyn - her Venus conjunct your Jupiter, Her Pluto-NN conjunct your Moon and Karma.

With Marilyn, she would not Mother you but you would have a good laugh with her and actually ending up wanting to Mother her. With your synastry, you would have great fun but it would also be very intense, albeit short-lived, like a shot of lightening - flash then it is gone.