Hoarary chart, interesting stellium in 5th - what does this mean?

Katyusha

Hi guys,

asking about a co-worker who we're flirty with, just wondering if this might go anywhere or should I leave it? (Our work is chill about co-worker relationships, so it's not a problem).

What does the 5th stellium mean? It's in Cap/Aquarius which is not favourable for me? Jupiter does not make any aspects, so I don't know what to make of that either. However, Moon is applying to Mercury so some sort of favorable sign? Not sure what to make of this, please could anyone help?

Does the chart show any hints on how I should proceed?

:)

[Thread moved from the Read My Chart board. That board is only for questions based on natal charts. Horary questions and charts must be posted in the Horary section. - Moderator]

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

Katyusha

Stelliums generally don’t have a lot of meaning in Horary astrology. This is something that is used in birth(natal) astrology, and in predictive measures.

What was your question? It cannot be an either/or question, because I don’t know which one I’m answering then.

Thank you Samantha, so the question really is “Will this turn into a romantic situation?”

I see about the stelliums, just thought maybe there was a significance but apparently not! Thank you for your reading xx

IleneK

Premium Member
“Will this turn into a romantic situation?”

I think this chart is pretty favorable. Your co-worker is signified by ruler of the 6th, Saturn, and you are signified by Merc. Both of you appear to be in the house of romance [Saturn may be within 5 deg of the 6th and so partaking of the 6th, but that also feels in line, since the 6th house is involved in the question].

Your co-worker/Saturn receives you/Merc by tripicity and term. And you receive your co-worker by dignity. So reception between you is there. You/Merc, the faster planet and so the keener of the two, apply to meet Saturn by conjunction.
But Merc stations to retrograde before the conjunction with Saturn perfects. This suggests that your degree of interest may wane some. But Moon does come along and translate Merc's light to Saturn, which often points to things going well and coming together.

So I am going to give a qualified thumbs up although your feelings/interest may diminish somewhat.

Best wishes and please do update.

Last edited:

Katyusha

I’m sorry. I looked back at your original post and could not find a question about whether it would lead to a romance. If I’d had the birth data for the question, then it would have been obvious in the aspects of the Moon to Arabic Parts. But none of that is available on the photo you presented.

I didn’t do any analysis because a) I didn’t see the question and b) I use my own software for all questions and there was no way to do the chart myself.

Thank you anyways :)

Katyusha

I think this chart is pretty favorable. Your co-worker is signified by ruler of the 6th, Saturn, and you are signified by Merc. Both of you appear to be in the house of romance [Saturn may be within 5 deg of the 6th and so partaking of the 6th, but that also feels in line, since the 6th house is involved in the question].

Your co-worker/Saturn receives you/Merc by tripicity and term. And you receive your co-worker by dignity. So reception between you is there. You/Merc, the faster planet and so the keener of the two, apply to meet Saturn by conjunction.
But Merc stations to retrograde before the conjunction with Saturn perfects. This suggests that your degree of interest may wane some. But Moon does come along and translate Merc's light to Saturn, which often points to things going well and coming together.

So I am going to give a qualified thumbs up although your feelings/interest may diminish somewhat.

Best wishes and please do update.

Hi Ilene,

Thanks so much for your reply! How interesting you picked a the 6th house significator and not 7th house? How do you decide which one is the right one in this situation? I met this person through work though we have been flirty outside of work (social media) so would you say you chose 6th because we met through work?

Many thanks! Will give an update as soon as something happens :)

Kat

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene,

Thanks so much for your reply! How interesting you picked a the 6th house significator and not 7th house? How do you decide which one is the right one in this situation? I met this person through work though we have been flirty outside of work (social media) so would you say you chose 6th because we met through work?

Many thanks! Will give an update as soon as something happens :)

Kat

You are welcome, Kat.

I chose the 6th for the other person in your question because you specifically named that person as "a co-worker who we're flirty with." And co-worker is signified by the 6th.
We might have used the 5th for this other person being the object of your flirtation, but again, since you specifically named the person a co-worker, I went with that. And then when both of your planets were in the house of romance and flirtation, the 5th, that looked like it fit the circumstances well.

Since it is not even romantic yet, since you are wondering *if* it might become romantic, I would not use the 7th house of relationship. You and this other person aren't in one yet.

Giti

Premium Member
Not an expert in horary per se, but the other person is represented by Jupiter and neptune, and is in a much stronger position to you and Jupiter seems to be in the conflict/enemy house to you.

Also, not sure if I like Chriron in 8th re your question and also Mars w KETU or South node....there may be more loss and not a lot of gain or a psychologically painful outcome for you if you get intimate but I may be wrong so don't go by this