Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 07-09-2014, 09:45 PM

Scorpio Sun H6, hello =)

My name is Kathryn. I am twenty-two.

After much hesitation, I have decided to stop stalking these websites and finally join in. Please bear with me, as I don't really understand how to use forums. If I break a rule, please let me know so I can immediately rectify it.

A little info about me:
Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Mars, and Pluto conjunction in House 6.
Moon in Taurus house 12 (meh)
Jupiter in Virgo house 4.
Venus in Libra house 5.
Neptune/Uranus house 8. (horrible natal Venus/Uranus square)
Saturn Aquarius house 9.

I've been studying astrology for the past four years and I still feel limited in my self knowledge. I have no problem understanding others' natal charts, secondary progressions, and daily transits. However, when it comes to myself, I feel completely lost.

I was hoping maybe someone on here would be able to enlighten me about myself. Also would be awesome to connect with others like myself =)

Please excuse my Mercury/Ascendant (Gemini) opposition

Unread 07-09-2014, 10:08 PM

Re: Scorpio Sun H6, hello =)

Welcome bro !!
Unread 07-09-2014, 10:44 PM

Welcome! You said you are hoping if someone can enlighten more about yourself,
I'd advise you to make a thread on natal chart section and see what can you learn more about your natal chart!
Unread 07-09-2014, 10:48 PM

Thank you both for welcoming me =)

How would I go about importing a photograph of my natal chart in the chart section?
Unread 07-10-2014, 12:05 AM

Bonjour and good day, Glass! Welcome to the forum. I'm blaze a relatively new member to the forums. I'm still studying up on astrology (So I kind of suck at it atm) and the more I learn the more fascinating it becomes.

I hope you enjoy your time with us~

Also, If you wanna upload pictures or images in general then you can-

Attachments- If you want to attach an image to your post then click on "Attachments" above (It's the icon that resembles a paperclip). And follow the instructions from there.

If you don't want to attach the image to the bottom of your post then-

Look above at the icon that resembles two mountains (It's also yellow). Click on that then add the link (URL) to your image in the box.

Hope that helps.

Tags
scorpio