Where is my calculator?

StarrySkies

I don't think I'm liking Mercury Rx. :( This Tuesday, I went grocery shopping with my mom. Up to that point, I had my graphing calculator, one of those $100 types. When I got home, I couldn't find it! Two solutions: either it's at home, hidden somewhere, or, even worse, when I opened the car door, it might've fell in the parking lot without my knowledge! I cast a horary chart two days later after countless hours of fruitless searching. As I am an amateur, I can't make significant judgements of the chart. Please, could anyone could help me? I'm a bit depressed brecause those types of calculators are terribly expensive and I can't afford to buy another one. Any help will be greatly appreciated! :D
achart_t1efilePqtZdg-u1154215110-1.gif

Last edited:

Spica3

Hi StarrySkies, I sympathise with you. This is MercR all right.

The following is based on William Lilly's principles of Horary charts for things lost, with some input from me. The language is understandably a little archaic, as he wrote this in 1647.

The overall judgment is this.

Last edited:

Spica3

Good GRIEF! What happened? I posted the WHOLE thing hours ago! *Sigh!* MercR strikes again!

Here's the whole thing again. Sorry, StarrySkies.

Hi StarrySkies, I sympathise with you. This is MercR all right.

The following is based on William Lilly's principles of Horary charts for things lost, with some input from me. The language is understandably a little archaic, as he wrote this in 1647.

The overall judgment is this.

It is probably not in your home, but far away from you. It might even be outside your neighbourhood or town. In your own home, take another look in the places indicated below.
It looks like you will eventually recover it.
The significator of the thing lost, the Moon, being strong in your house of Substance, and unafflicted and with many trines, means that you will probably get it back intact and without damage.
There may be a third party who is holding it for you. Or it might have been kept in a safe place for you. However, you may have to go looking for this person or location, as they will not be looking for you.
The directions given can apply to directions taken from your base location, such as your residence or office, or to the location you have narrowed down. An example is given in the paragraph on directions.
The timing is not certain, and can apply to hours, days, weeks, or months. The fixed signs in the chart point to a longer period, the cardinal signs point to a quick resolution. My own guess is that it's probably 4 1/2 days, but it might be 4 1/2 weeks. Another thing I'm not sure of is when this timing begins, but I think it's probably from the time of the question.
Just a personal guess: As Moon and Cancer are significant in the chart, AND you mentioned you were with your mother, you may want to ask her about it again. She might have a good idea of where it is.

Do PLEASE let us know the outcome. We can only know if these horaries work if we review the whole thing and study it. That's the best way to learn and improve. Thanks.

Hope you find it soon. Good Luck!

To find a thing hid or mislaid

You are the Querent, represented by Asc and Mercury.

If the thing belongs to you, not a family member, then 2nd and Moon represent the thing.

If 2nd Lord be in any angle, then it is in the home or property of the Querent. In 1st, it is in his Room or area of the home he most frequents. In 10th, it is in the Shop, Office, Hall, Dining Room. In the 7th, it is where his Wife or Maidservants most frequents. In the 4th, where elderly people stay in, or the middle or oldest part of the house.

Moon is in 2nd - it is probably not in your home. Or it could be in between the areas described - between the hall or first room when entering the house, and the room where elderly people stay, but nearer to the hall.

If significator of the thing (Moon) be strong (in Cancer, yes), it's in the Buttery, Dairy, Wash-House, or near Water.

Moon in the middle of the sign - the thing is in the middle or centre of where it is, not fallen down or hidden behind something.

POF is in airy sign - the thing is placed high up, or in the upper parts of the room where it is.

What the Ancients say: Lord of the hour is Saturn (not certain, depends on sunrise / sunset at your location). Saturn between the 4th and Asc, the thing is in the NE direction of where it is.

What William Lilly says: The most testimonies of the following.
Asc: Gemini [SWW]
Sign of Mercury: Scorpio [NNE]
4th: Leo [NE]
Sign of 4th Lord: Scorpio [NNE]
Moon Sign: Cancer [N]
2nd: Cancer [N]
Sign of 2nd Lord: Cancer [N]
Sign of POF: Libra [W]

NNE to NE would be the most likely direction, from where you are (your home, or where you asked the question and cast the chart), or the same directions but in the place where it is. There is also some significance for W. For example, in the NE corner of the room or location, and in the W area of that particular spot, or vice versa.

Mostly Water signs - in or near a moist or watery place in the place where it is. Check bathrooms, rest rooms, kitchens, washing places (car wash?), those sorts of places.

Signifier of thing lost is Moon. Recovery or not according to following testimonies.
Moon separating from Asc Lord - not recovered
Moon applying to 12th Lord, trining in 4° - recovered in 4 days or weeks
Moon in 2nd - recovered
Moon beholds Asc Lord, in separating aspect - recovered
Moon fortunate by Venus and later Jupiter - thing lost chanced into hands of some trusty body
Moon applies to Asc and Asc Lord in 27° - 52 units, or 4.5 days or weeks (Gemini, Mercury)
Moon applies to Venus in 4° - found in 4 days, weeks or months (fixed sign)
Moon applying to Jupiter in 10° - found in 10 hours, days or weeks

Moon and Asc Lord more than one sign and 70° apart - the thing is far away.

Asc Lord last separated from Mars - thing was lost through fear, sudden passion, anger, fury, fire, enmity, or quarrel.

Moon waning - soon found, and with less labour.

PS: I just had a thought! Moon, Cancer, 2nd = Food. Did you, perhaps, absent-mindedly leave it on a supermarket shelf, near the Fish section (watery place)? I'm now dying to see how this turns out!

Last edited:

StarrySkies

Thanks so much, Spica3! I knew you meant to say more in your first reply. That Merc Rx! Unfortunately for my search, since it's Veteran's weekend, the stores I was to check are closed for time being. :( But your interpretations are really amazing and I hope accurate! I have a hunch that they could be at a Walmart, about 30 miles away. Hopefully, some honest person might've turned it in to the Lost and Found, which, incidentally is next to the restrooms. Perhaps that's what the water signs are strongly hinting to! The earliest day I can go there is on Monday since it's pretty far. I'll keep you posted on the latest findings! And once again, thank you! :D