is there any chance for relationship with him;

rahu

Banned
a very interesting composite.
the sun/venus/neptune/mercury stellium does give a romantic emotioanl attraction.this aspect is very sexual but placed in the 12th house,these often are hidden relationships.the neptuen and mercury,though ,give the composite a very psychic nature.i would think that you cab read his thoughts and such things.many times there are synchronistic or "chance occurances" that make one feel a sense of destiny.

but these feeling even if true can be misleading as it matters as how these energies are used.
here i belive there is too much selfish on his part and he would try to use this mental/psychcic connection to control and dominate your ideas and action.
this is indicated by the tsquare of saturn square the chiron/moon comjunction opposed to pluto.with moon part ogf the pattern,you ar ejust as strong willed as him so i don't think it will work as he wouldwant someone more pliable.

witrh the urnaus/jupiter midpoint conjunct pluto and oppsoed to the moon,ultimatrely this relationship would fall apart but not before some nasty arguments.

rahu