My job and marriage if there..

Kholod

Hi all
Can you please tell me how I will do in my job.. Because I feel Iam very nervous and I don't know if I can continue in this job.. Also one of the things that make me worry is marriage if I will get married or I have to wait long time again!!
Thankyou
Iam female

My vedic chart
https://.us/i/pla

Last edited:

Virinchi

Job is difficult to find but suitable time for marriage starts after 6 weeks from now.
From there, within 1 year you can get into matrimony.
Last 5-6 years were tough on this issue, but not any more

Kholod

Job is difficult to find but suitable time for marriage starts after 6 weeks from now.

Ohhh thankyou very much for your reply..

Pilot 7

Banned
Good day to you Kholod.

There are three cards that suit you. You need to say who you worked for and what education you have, what your name is, what is the name of your mother and her education and profession for the time of your birth. Your father's profession? The card of your birth must have a position of marriage delay, you are already 36 years old, and you haven’t married yet, there are no defeats and Saturn and Mars cannot be in the 7th house, or in the first house, then you would do unworthy things and your religious believers Islam would have buried you in the sand and stoned for a long time. So you were already married, the logic of things of such a card says, and apparently you have a child from your first husband, but your ex-spouse somehow managed to break the marriage bond with you. So, to choose one card from three, you must tell us your secrets about which you are silent. Also, the city of Mecca is a large village in the mountains, you must specify your coordinate at home where your mother was at the time that you presented as your birthday. The conception of all women is not vicious and birth, it is not at all how you understand it. Therefore, a man is forbidden to attend the birth of his children, let alone listen to the woman and take her word when she tells you about birth. If a woman were telling the truth, she would also have the right to vote in Islam. But alas, all the women of the world are the same, and only Jewish feminism raised the demoness Lilith above the man at the end of this creation of the world and filled this world with demons for a new stage in the development of Souls.

Thank you, dear, for listening to me.

Kholod

Good day to you Kholod.

There are three cards that suit you. You need to say who you worked for and what education you have, what your name is, what is the name of your mother and her education and profession for the time of your birth. Your father's profession? The card of your birth must have a position of marriage delay, you are already 36 years old, and you haven’t married yet, there are no defeats and Saturn and Mars cannot be in the 7th house, or in the first house, then you would do unworthy things and your religious believers Islam would have buried you in the sand and stoned for a long time. So you were already married, the logic of things of such a card says, and apparently you have a child from your first husband, but your ex-spouse somehow managed to break the marriage bond with you. So, to choose one card from three, you must tell us your secrets about which you are silent. Also, the city of Mecca is a large village in the mountains, you must specify your coordinate at home where your mother was at the time that you presented as your birthday. The conception of all women is not vicious and birth, it is not at all how you understand it. Therefore, a man is forbidden to attend the birth of his children, let alone listen to the woman and take her word when she tells you about birth. If a woman were telling the truth, she would also have the right to vote in Islam. But alas, all the women of the world are the same, and only Jewish feminism raised the demoness Lilith above the man at the end of this creation of the world and filled this world with demons for a new stage in the development of Souls.

Thank you, dear, for listening to me.
Thankyou for your reply.. I sent to you private message with details you need..

I didn't get married before

For the secret I don't have any secret
Do you mean in my love life?

Last edited:

Pilot 7

Banned
By the exact date of the mother’s death, I check your horoscope. You were born by the true birth of fate:

Kholod

February 24, 1984, 6:28:43, (GMT + 2: 39), 21 ° 23’55 ”N, 39 ° 46’53” E, Mecca.

Your fate code has worked on this coordinate. Shows the house where the parents lived was in the South - West of Mecca. The horoscope showed with inaccurate data that the mother died after midnight on April 17 at 1:46 --- 3:36. It needs the exact coordinate of the house. Mother apparently will no longer incarnate again in this world.
Now there is a big period of the planet that represents your spouse. you do not fulfill my requirements, I will tell you that from this day until October 3, 2024 everything will be over. This is Zifaf and Nikah. You will be married. I wish you all the best.

Kholod

By the exact date of the mother’s death, I check your horoscope. You were born by the true birth of fate:

Kholod

February 24, 1984, 6:28:43, (GMT + 2: 39), 21 ° 23’55 ”N, 39 ° 46’53” E, Mecca.

Your fate code has worked on this coordinate. Shows the house where the parents lived was in the South - West of Mecca. The horoscope showed with inaccurate data that the mother died after midnight on April 17 at 1:46 --- 3:36. It needs the exact coordinate of the house. Mother apparently will no longer incarnate again in this world.
Now there is a big period of the planet that represents your spouse. you do not fulfill my requirements, I will tell you that from this day until October 3, 2024 everything will be over. This is Zifaf and Nikah. You will be married. I wish you all the best.
Thankyou sir Pilot 7

creativei

Hi kholod

you are leo asc scorp rashi . anuradha nak , anuradha nak natives lives in foregin land .

though your 1st in 8th and 11th lord is also in 8th neecha by virtue of jupiter its own house its cancelled . so wont have any problems .

your prof is nice with some troubles that wont affect u on whole . indeed u have self earned income that may be your education or some skill . u will work forgein company or u will become politician infact chances of becoming politician high . but anuradha natives mostly will be a lawyer or some security related job . if i short list above then say mnc company . later you may get govt side too , that can be either govt job or politician .

reg marriage venus in 7th gives well to do spouse . working spouse . since saturn is exalted she will be lawyer or businessman women . marriage life is fairly nice , but since its saturn married life is like a professional life , both are mixed , u meet ur partner in work place . u together will be professional pair , u take married life to profession . but you face some problems in child birth , delayed child birth .

marriage happens in 2023 .

Kholod

Hi kholod

you are leo asc scorp rashi . anuradha nak , anuradha nak natives lives in foregin land .

though your 1st in 8th and 11th lord is also in 8th neecha by virtue of jupiter its own house its cancelled . so wont have any problems .

your prof is nice with some troubles that wont affect u on whole . indeed u have self earned income that may be your education or some skill . u will work forgein company or u will become politician infact chances of becoming politician high . but anuradha natives mostly will be a lawyer or some security related job . if i short list above then say mnc company . later you may get govt side too , that can be either govt job or politician .

reg marriage venus in 7th gives well to do spouse . working spouse . since saturn is exalted she will be lawyer or businessman women . marriage life is fairly nice , but since its saturn married life is like a professional life , both are mixed , u meet ur partner in work place . u together will be professional pair , u take married life to profession . but you face some problems in child birth , delayed child birth .

marriage happens in 2023 .

Thank you for your reply.. I used another program wich shows differnt houses as it shown here
https://www.imageshack.us/i/pleLyaA5j

Can you check the link above my natal chart with transit

I don't know wich one is correct according to the houses positions!!

creativei

Thank you for your reply.. I used another program wich shows differnt houses as it shown here
https://www.imageshack.us/i/pleLyaA5j

Can you check the link above my natal chart with transit

I don't know which one is correct according to the houses positions!!

No khold what i said only right ,. leo asc scorpio rashi . things will happen as i said ...

vedic chart never goes wrong . currently scorp rasi people has good time , saturn tranisted to 3rd house of victory and success , all your wishes gets fulfilled... .

suitable time for marriage starts after 6 weeks from now.

Respected sir, I had come across your astounding predictions especially with regards to marriage or its denial scenario by KP methods at other place like this.... since I could not make an entry there due to registration issues, seeking your KP expertise in this regard with much humbleness from my soul.... upon your return please do help me out :(

Kholod

No khold what i said only right ,. leo asc scorpio rashi . things will happen as i said ...

vedic chart never goes wrong . currently scorp rasi people has good time , saturn tranisted to 3rd house of victory and success , all your wishes gets fulfilled... .
Thankyou sir

mathur_dinesh

Saturn in your chart represents your husband besides many other things. It is exalted in the third house. It has exchanged signs with Venus which is in the seventh house. Saturn in Libra in the third house has made you nervous about your job.
Venus is in an odd sign in the seventh house. It will delay marriage or sexual experience. You have the ability to take up business with your husband and do well at it.
You are likely to get married after September/2020 in the next six months.

Last edited:

Kholod

Saturn in your chart represents your husband besides many other things. It is exalted in the third house. It has exchanged signs with Venus which is in the seventh house. Saturn in Libra in the third house has made you nervous about your job.
Venus is in an odd sign in the seventh house. It will delay marriage or sexual experience. You have the ability to take up business with your husband and do well at it.
You are likely to get married after September/2020 in the next six months.

Thankyou dear..

I want to ask why the time for geting married differs from one to another? Is it because there is more than one chance to get married? Or each one has his own way of reading chart?

creativei

Thankyou dear..

I want to ask why the time for geting married differs from one to another? Is it because there is more than one chance to get married? Or each one has his own way of reading chart?

There are many ways to tell when marriage , we have check all , should dig deep , even professional astrologers who has years of experience struggles in that . every one can learn astrology but only those who have vaak siddhi , their prediction comes true , for that person should have high level of poorva punya , also he must have done good deeds in this birth also . without goodness and purity person cant attain that power of speech , god wont gives that to all . we can only predict but cant lord over fate . there are many ways to check that , first mahadasa should co operate , it should have connection 2nd 5th and 7th house lords . even in 6th 8th or 12th lord marriage happens if they are connected with 2nd 5th and 7th . constellation plays major role , if you are running other than 2nd 7th dasa and they are in 2nd 7th lord constellation it gives marriage .

Reg transits concerns all transits results are based on mahadasa only , merely jupiter or saturn transitting to your 2nd or 7th wont marriage unless main dasa is connected with those houses .

you can say marriage happens when guru transits to 2nd , 5, 7,9th . and for saturn 2, 7th and 10th . also rahu ketu transits too influences marriage .

For you you are currently running ketu dasa who is in your 7th lord constellation . so it should give marriage . any dasa gives constellation power first . generally 7th house saturn gives late marriage , that too for you its exalted in 3rd ,its slightly blemish . saturn is saturn , his nature wont changes , so he gives marriage 34 like that .

For scorp rasi saturn transited into 3rd house which is very good , saturn transiting to 3, 6, 11 highly favorable , he stays there til 2024 , in the mean time jupiter crosses 3, 4, houses which is not good for marriage , when jupiter crosses 5th which happens in 2023 as i said already your marriage happens . that to only because your maha dasa supports else no ;p . so it happens in 2023 ketu dasa saturn bukti . even saturn disposter venus in saturn house . fate is wonderful ....

Your husband is highly sacrificial character , public fixtures , suffered much in life , will have renounced mind set . if you let him, he will ran away some where far from this material world that much he hate his life . but highly hard worker even he has political influence , always stands up for social cause , if neighbors has some problems means he ran to them and helps without any monetary benefit . but shows indifferent to his own family ;p

Reg profession 10th lord in 3rd exalted very good for profession . but you should not do business . its good for communication service oriented field ,. lagna lord is weak cant be independant even though you wish to be . 3rd in 7th you will work under someone , if by out of curiosity you engage in business then will give huge loss . so never think of that . either go for mnc or service related field . or even some amount of politics too good . but essence is work under some one . saturn is labor not boss .....

3rd lord in 7th at later point of life you will completely sit in home dependent on spouse . i have seen that in many charts . also yours not dhana yoga chart for getting huge gains in business . just have profession for livelihood that too moves on with struggles..

Last edited: