Will I get this job?

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, I've just applied for a position and I'd like to know what chances do I have?

I'm super-beginner at horary, but I think late Ascendant is not a good sign (Could it be because I asked the question immediately after sending the application?)

I'm also worried about Mars (job significator) in the 8 house.

There is no strong applying aspect between Moon (me) and Mars (job), but Moon in the 10 house... does this mean I'll get an interview?

What's the meaning of Uranus inside the 10 house? Is this job unstable? Why is Mars squaring Jupiter? Is this a sign I won't like it if I get it? Sorry for so many questions... I just don't know how to see it all...

Attachments

• Job Application 19.11.2018.jpg
    Job Application 19.11.2018.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 38

Sunrise

Hello everyone, I've just applied for a position and I'd like to know what chances do I have?

I'm super-beginner at horary, but I think late Ascendant is not a good sign (Could it be because I asked the question immediately after sending the application?)

I'm also worried about Mars (job significator) in the 8 house.

There is no strong applying aspect between Moon (me) and Mars (job), but Moon in the 10 house... does this mean I'll get an interview?

What's the meaning of Uranus inside the 10 house? Is this job unstable? Why is Mars squaring Jupiter? Is this a sign I won't like it if I get it? Sorry for so many questions... I just don't know how to see it all...
are you working now?? Do you have a job??

Cassiopeia

Yes, I have a job now, but I'm looking for new opportunities. The application I did is for a job in another country, not far from where I live now.