Youthful beauty in natal char, hebe aphrodite, Eros and venus

Vivian

Hi every one
I found this intersting information and i hope someone has idea about it i think its very interesting topic for all of us men or women
We notice lots of celebrities blessed with youthful look unlike other, Jennifer lopez for example has her hebe conjunct her sun

Audrey Hepburn = Hebe Inconjunct Aphrodite
Marilyn Monroe = Hebe Sesquiquadrate Aphrodite

Jessica Alba = Hebe Opposite Aphrodite
Cheryl Cole = Hebe trine Venus
Aaliyah = Hebe Sesquiquadrate Aphrodite

There are also a few women with Eros/Hebe aspects:

Elizabeth Taylor: Eros square Hebe
Brigitte Bardot: Eros square Hebe
Monica Bellucci: Eros sextile Hebe

I have my hebe in leo conjunct my ascendant semisextile mercury trin Neptune sextile pluto

My aphrodite in sag sextile my venus in libra and trine my leo moon
Eros square moon

What you think !?

AtlanticPacific

Hey Vivian,

I always think asteroid talk is fun. Never heard of Hebe until your post! Mine's 7 deg from my Sun at my Sun/Pluto midpoint and people say I look younger than my age but I've always attributed that to genetics so I dunno! I have Eros conjunct Pluto in the 8th and Venus trine Aphro. But it took me a looong time to feel attractive - maybe because Venus is retrograde, or perhaps because my Moon squares Hebe? Interesting food for thought.

As for the celebs, I don't think we can rule out the help of a good derm...:whistling:

CapAquaPis

How can you describe people with Eros conjunct Venus and Ceres, esp. in my case, in Aries midheaven? I'm a heterosexual male born Feb. 15, 1980 with a tendency to sometimes identify as female (genderfluid). and Aquarians believe beauty is more from within than what we see on the outside.

fuoco

I love asteroid talks!

Just took a look at my chart and found:
Hebe sextile MC in Gemini

I also have Lilith conjunct my MC which has proven to be a recurring theme in my life as far as my female identity goes....

Looked at my mom's chart (she was an actress and supermodel, needless to say a beautiful woman who hasn't aged since she turned 30 and she is now 49) and I can personally testify that this woman has had NO work done on her face.

Hebe sesquiquadrate MC in Aries.

Both of us look very different from each other as far as our pigmentation, however we both are double Leo. I came out with green eyes and very pale skin, my mother the quintessential example of a mediterranean beauty with olive skin and dark eyes. What we both have in common are youthful faces. I'm often told I look like I'm 16 and I'm 22... and people genuinely asking us if we're sisters or cousins. Sometimes we just play along for the hell of it.

Interesting observations here, I'm curious to look at Hebe aspects in charts now in relation to youthful beauty.

Maybe she's born with it, maybe its Hebe.

conspiracy theorist

For shits and giggles I plugged those asteroids into the chart of a woman in her 40s who looks like she could be in her late teens/early 20s and they weren't doing much. Eros and Hebe were even unaspected. Aphrodite was the most active as it was conjunct Pluto and opposed to Jupiter

kahtiel

There's definitely no beauty here.

Hebe conjunct MC (Leo)
Hebe sextile Aphrodite (Gemini)
Hebe trine Eros (Aries)
Eros sextile Aphrodite

Last edited: