" will I have a committed relationship with this guy?"

Aria Venue

Hello everyone!!! a love question follows <3
with my "little" astrological knowledge i'll try to make a reading here:unsure:

here the Querent (woman) asks" will I have a committed relationship with this guy?"...(committed: even marriage)

{Back story: they happened to know each other through an Internet chat ..just 3 weeks ago...she met him only once about a week ago...}
So...to begin with She is mercury ..he is jupiter (1st and 7th house ..)

lets see her ....obviously we see the moon (her feelings) in leo..in his fifth house =she likes him, not only as a man (sun)..but his personality also (Jupiter).As a mercury, is being ruled by Saturn and she likes him also from triplicity. However she sees his sun from detriment (I suppose she doesn't trust him yet...and she thinks that he might be playing with her...):whistling:

Now lets see him:As a jupiter ruled by libra..of course he is interested in her feminine part..also he likes her as a personality from triplicity ....he is exalted by a saturn..lets say her fifth house..but he doesn't feel at ease with his sun...( he sees his sun in fall) ...also he is situated in her 2nd house...maybe he wonders what she thinks of him...

Now lets see how about the action:wink:...well mercury and jupiter in a square..(more or less .in 5 degrees)..also there is an opposition taking place between moon and venus..which will transmit the light to mars..lets say there will be a communication at first ..but with vague results (venus her 3nd and mars his 3nd correspondingly)...also his mars is hidden in his 12th house and mercury is about to become retrogade !!!!

Also...too soon to foretell....however the part of marriage is Venus (Libra 0,07...too soon really!!!!!)...I don't see here any conjunctions to the part of marriage ... venus being ruled by Saturn favors mercury from triplicity...also it seems that he as a Jupiter wants a committed relationship..but again she seems to hesitate...or being to afraid to risk it....she seems to focus on his communication, for the time being...

Last but not least...north node seems to favor her, while he seems to have problems to face with a south node in his 1st ( not to mention this Neptune over there..i know i shouldn't but its almost upon him, on his dc :p):sad:I don't want to guess what exactly he is lying about, but it seems he is not being completely honest.Maybe he is hiding something from her regarding his ex girlfriend or what? (back story: we know that he is facing some serious financial problems with his work and some problems with his parents health:sad:..also he told her that he was about to get married with a girl from abroad but they broke up ...some time ago...due to misunderstandings....)

Well my personal view...it seems there might be potentials for a relationship here, since Mercury is applying to Jupiter, (... as long as she/albeit mercury, is willing to put down her arms ...but.... the aspect will not perfect (at least for the time being... ), Mercury changes its mind and turns Rx. Because Mercury is in Jupiter's fall, some kind of disappointment is implied. Which is not surprising, because Jupiter is conjunct Neptune.:sad:Moreover neither Moon nor Venus have much power to act here and are hiding in the worst cadent houses:sad:..

Also i am trying to figure out the role of Saturn over there, since it seems to be very crucial : Venus ruled by Saturn, Mercury ruled by Saturn, Moon in Saturn's detriment, Jupiter in Saturn's exaltation, Sun conjunct Saturn (albeit separating). Well I am thinking ...since there is this separating conjunction, perhaps its implying the day they first met...exactly 6 days ago...or we might think that this refers to his ex girlfriend :w00t:..:whistling::cool::devil::innocent::wink:...or we must see Saturn as the "commitment"?

what would you say? thanks in advance for your comments :smile: :kissing::kissing::kissing:

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hello everyone!!! a love question follows <3
with my "little" astrological knowledge i'll try to make a reading here:unsure:

here the Querent (woman) asks" will I have a committed relationship with this guy?"...(committed: even marriage)

{Back story: they happened to know each other through an Internet chat ..just 3 weeks ago...she met him only once about a week ago...}
So...to begin with She is mercury ..he is jupiter (1st and 7th house ..)

lets see her ....obviously we see the moon (her feelings) in leo..in his fifth house =she likes him, not only as a man (sun)..but his personality also (Jupiter).As a mercury, is being ruled by Saturn and she likes him also from triplicity. However she sees his sun from detriment (I suppose she doesn't trust him yet...and she thinks that he might be playing with her...):whistling:

Now lets see him:As a jupiter ruled by libra..of course he is interested in her feminine part..also he likes her as a personality from triplicity ....he is exalted by a saturn..lets say her fifth house..but he doesn't feel at ease with his sun...( he sees his sun in fall) ...also he is situated in her 2nd house...maybe he wonders what she thinks of him...

Now lets see how about the action:wink:...well mercury and jupiter in a square..(more or less .in 5 degrees)..also there is an opposition taking place between moon and venus..which will transmit the light to mars..lets say there will be a communication at first ..but with vague results (venus her 3nd and mars his 3nd correspondingly)...also his mars is hidden in his 12th house and mercury is about to become retrogade !!!!

Also...too soon to foretell....however the part of marriage is Venus (Libra 0,07...too soon really!!!!!)...I don't see here any conjunctions to the part of marriage ... venus being ruled by Saturn favors mercury from triplicity...also it seems that he as a Jupiter wants a committed relationship..but again she seems to hesitate...or being to afraid to risk it....she seems to focus on his communication, for the time being...

Last but not least...north node seems to favor her, while he seems to have problems to face with a south node in his 1st ( not to mention this Neptune over there..i know i shouldn't but its almost upon him, on his dc :p):sad:I don't want to guess what exactly he is lying about, but it seems he is not being completely honest.Maybe he is hiding something from her regarding his ex girlfriend or what? (back story: we know that he is facing some serious financial problems with his work and some problems with his parents health:sad:..also he told her that he was about to get married with a girl from abroad but they broke up ...some time ago...due to misunderstandings....)

Well my personal view...it seems there might be potentials for a relationship here, since Mercury is applying to Jupiter, (... as long as she/albeit mercury, is willing to put down her arms ...but.... the aspect will not perfect (at least for the time being... ), Mercury changes its mind and turns Rx. Because Mercury is in Jupiter's fall, some kind of disappointment is implied. Which is not surprising, because Jupiter is conjunct Neptune.:sad:Moreover neither Moon nor Venus have much power to act here and are hiding in the worst cadent houses:sad:..

Also i am trying to figure out the role of Saturn over there, since it seems to be very crucial : Venus ruled by Saturn, Mercury ruled by Saturn, Moon in Saturn's detriment, Jupiter in Saturn's exaltation, Sun conjunct Saturn (albeit separating). Well I am thinking ...since there is this separating conjunction, perhaps its implying the day they first met...exactly 6 days ago...or we might think that this refers to his ex girlfriend :w00t:..:whistling::cool::devil::innocent::wink:...or we must see Saturn as the "commitment"?

what would you say? thanks in advance for your comments :smile: :kissing::kissing::kissing:
Dear Aria Venue hi!
great job. Well done.

some thoughts:
here the Querent (woman) asks "will I have a committed relationship with this guy?" ... (committed: even marriage)
No. I will agree

Also i am trying to figure out the role of Saturn over there, since it seems to be very crucial: Venus ruled by Saturn, Mercury ruled by Saturn, Moon in Saturn's detriment, Jupiter in Saturn's exaltation, Sun conjunct Saturn (albeit separating). Well I am thinking ... since there is this separating conjunction, perhaps its implying the day they first met ... exactly 6 days ago ... or we might think that this refers to his ex girlfrient

Saturn here is the ruler of her 5th house and in there is Mercury (her). It shows us that she focuses Mainly in the erotic themes.
Also Saturn here is the almuten of her 3th house (communication, emails, text, messages, etc.). Thus, she communicate (3th) her erotics theme (5th) from her own place (4th). or makes it through the internet, messages, etc. :)venus:-3th house).

important here to say that :saturn: is in detriment of :mercury:(her) Thus,
something that I really want and I like it :)mercury: in Saturn's government) does not want me :)saturn:detriment of)
also the same for the moon. She love the Sun (she desire the other part) but is in detriment of :saturn:(i do not take the pleasure that i want...

also there is an opposition taking place between moon and venus..which will transmit the light to mars..lets say there will be a communication at first ..but with vague results (venus her 3nd and mars his 3nd correspondingly) ...
no transfer here , is too far... Moon (her) go to find Jupiter, But first will find with opposition that Venus in his 12th house (hidden). Also that :jupiter:(he) is ruled by this :venus: in his 12th house.
soon, both :)mercury::jupiter:) will be retro...

Aria Venue

Dear Aria Venue hi!
great job. Well done.

:love::love::love::love: thank you Sunrise...at least I tried:kissing::kissing::kissing:

some thoughts:

No. I will agree

Saturn here is the ruler of her 5th house and in there is Mercury (her). It shows us that she focuses Mainly in the erotic themes.
Also Saturn here is the almuten of her 3th house (communication, emails, text, messages, etc.). Thus, she communicate (3th) her erotics theme (5th) from her own place (4th). or makes it through the internet, messages, etc. :)venus:-3th house).

important here to say that :saturn: is in detriment of :mercury:(her) Thus,
something that I really want and I like it :)mercury: in Saturn's government) does not want me :)saturn:detriment of)
also the same for the moon. She love the Sun (she desire the other part) but is in detriment of :saturn:(i do not take the pleasure that i want...

I agree!!! So you wouldn't think that saturn is an ex girlfriend...

no transfer here , is too far... Moon (her) go to find Jupiter, But first will find with opposition that Venus in his 12th house (hidden). Also that :jupiter:(he) is ruled by this :venus: in his 12th house.
soon, both :)mercury::jupiter:) will be retro...

well.... so we might say that this question was casted too soon and that she may ask another one in due time...in case she continues her communication with him?

For the time being we both agree that this situation is a dead end...however seeing that in the future Mercury (after stops being retrogade) will apply to Jupiter once more...WOULD YOU THINK THAT MAY give them a second chance ???...

Sunrise

well.... so we might say that this question was casted too soon and that she may ask another one in due time...in case she continues her communication with him?

For the time being we both agree that this situation is a dead end...however seeing that in the future Mercury (after stops being retrogade) will apply to Jupiter once more...WOULD YOU THINK THAT MAY give them a second chance ???...
Hi Aria Venue!! That is my opinion and my thoughts... you must wait other members opinion.
so,
well .... so we might say that this question was casted too soon and that she may ask another one in due time ... in case she continues her communication with him?
dear, if i undersdood correctly, first the ASC is not in primary degrees ......
so, there is no reason to put again a question on the same subject. The chart shows fine the condition the present and future.
But, If, (and I say again "if") if something changes in the course and in between them could be put back a question but not now.
In my opinion, in generall, if we have an early ASC doesnt mean that we can not read the chart. The chart is radical anyway an can be read.... (but that is only my opinion....)

however seeing that in the future Mercury (after stops being retrogade) will apply to Jupiter once more ... WOULD YOU THINK THAT MAY give them a second chance ??? ...
Dear i think you go too far .... I do not think it works like this ...
but even if that is the view, that :mercury: is in the fall of:jupiter: (the amore), that :mercury:(your friend), with the retrograde path will be in :sagittarius: (worse yet, will be in his detriment and also retro - totally helpless ....

Also do not forget that with the retro path and forward direction of the planets, between this time the planet stop, call it stasionary station (that is a serious accidental weakness for a planet.
hope the best