Prince Rogers Nelson Dies at 57

unique_astrology

11 hour period of constant stress.

FINAL PDAL from 5:20 pm, CDT, on Apr 20, 2016, to 4:33 am, CDT, on APR 21, 2016, in Chanhassen, MN. All with transit Saturn within a 1 degree opposition of his natal Sun, where it had been everyday for 2 months including 7 days of a stationary opposition. During this time it was about 000°44' from exact.

(DS PDAL is acronym for demi-solar progressed demi-anlunar)

325°24' DS PDAL MC at 3 am, CDT on the 21st.

320°50' - Natal Sun on Asc (5:20 pm on Apr 20)
321°36' - Precessed natal Sun on Asc
322°25' - SR Mars on Asc
322°29' - Transit Saturn on Desc
322°48 - PDAL Saturn on Desc (9:30 pm)
323°54' - Natal Uranus-Pluto midpoint on the IC
324°34' - Squared by prog natal Saturn-Neptune midpoint at 234°34'
325°13 - Prog natal Saturn on Desc
325°24' Prog MC of demi-solar demi-anlunar at 3 am, CDT, in Chanhassen, MN
326°03' - Prog natal Sun-Pluto midpoint on the IC
326°09' - Prog natal Uranus-Pluto midpoint on the IC (4:33 am, Apr 21)

http://www.fox9.com/news/129546923-story

"The 57-year-old singer was last seen alive on Wednesday night around 8 p.m., Carver County Sheriff Jim Olson. He did not respond to calls on Thursday morning, which prompted his friends and staff to call in a welfare check around 9:30 a.m."

He was found about 9:30 am. Last entry above was about 5 hours earlier. A time back another hour (MC at 3:30 am = 325°39') would have progressed natal Saturn and progressed natal Sun-Pluto midpoint both less than 1/2 of a degree from an angle (Saturn from the Desc; Sun-Pluto midpoint from the IC).

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
I think he was a true emotional - so maybe more moon reactions or mars reactions from women - my feelings or what i want from my feelings.

maybe it was the generality of emotion and protection combined in one.

who wasn't afraid of prince but who loved him anyway?

he held sinead o'connor hostage for a day - my hunch - because he was a businessman or woman hater - not sure - she got tired from his tyranny to finish a song in recording to perfection - or so I read - ? - and he wouldn't let her leave until it was done right.

he put in with madonna on a song - the history has come out since his death - and she was all emotional down and talking about her breakup with her 1st husband sean pean and claiming all woebegone and sorrowfull and he said to her - 'what does this song have to do with your break-up" or soemthing like that.

he was hard as nails, which women usually love - but it broke him up with himself, because as the saying goes - the nail that stands out gets hammered down - (no one says if others or self do the hammering though)

Look at this, anyway - and realize that sometimes something greater comes from what was never certain....

sad and beautiful as it is -

two lost souls found another in this song.

in a compound in the cold of northern US Minnesota.

Sun in a cold space is tragic reality for a lot of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg

Last edited: