Hello! (Please insert witty greeting)

Silversong

Hey, Astrology Weekly! I am familiar with the basics of Astrology, but I am fairly new to talking about it! In fact, I am joining to take on a potentially tough transit! But that's a story for another time! :joyful:

I am part of the Pluto in Scorpio generation, with a Taurus Sun and a Pisces Moon. I don't know my Ascendant yet, as I am in need of a rectification, but I hope soon to put the whole puzzle together, so to speak.

Despite the fact that I've looked around this site before, I actually don't know how to use the search function so that it will search phrases instead of individual words. I am prone to only having bits and pieces in my knowledge of things that way in that I can learn something intuitively but only to a certain point- which is kind of where I am currently with Astrology!

Anyway, I hope to get into interesting, in-depth discussions about things and learn more about Astrology! Thanks for having me! :happy:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello and Welcome,

Your greeting was so sweet, at least the witty greeting I inserted:lol:
The search feature once clicked on has a small additional menu. Just click on advance search. In that page, you can put in phrases, or users, or from a particular forum.

Have fun, let us know if you need anything. The members here are rather friendly.

TK

vlsmercury7

Can't think of anything witty to say, but hope that hello and welcome will be sufficient as a greeting. Hope you enjoy it here :biggrin:

Silversong

Tee hee, thank you!! I find that I'm not actually that good at coming up with really cool titles for my threads so I decided to leave it to the community! :lol:

Silversong

Hi again! *waves* It's been a little while since I posted! :innocent:
I kind of stayed away from discussion for a while because I figured that without knowing what my Ascendant and house cusps are, I wouldn't really be able to add much to conversation. However, that's boring- and I would like to try to talk astrology (even with only my half of the puzzle) all the same.
So... Hello! :biggrin:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Re: Hello!

Hello to a fellow newbie.

you really should just jump in both feet and start chatting. your discussions may help you discover just who you are, astrologically, and may assist with the rectification of your chart.

Hope to chat soon.

Silversong

Re: Hello!

Thanks for saying hi, Sentient0ne! :happy: Welcome!
You're right- and I've been trying to get a bit more active around here, too. :joyful:

Silversong

Thank you very much, kimbermoon! I was actually going to wait before posting in Read My Chart so that the chart would be complete, but I can get started now. :happy: