lot of fame

CapAquaPis

Ascendant+Jupiter-Sun will give you the astrological lot of fame on your chart.

For example: Mine ascendant 17' 33" Cancer plus Jupiter 6' 0" Virgo minus the Sun 26' 20" Aquarius places my lot of fame in 27' 13" Capricorn, about 30' off from my Sun-Moon-South Node conjunction (Moon in 20' 17" and SN in 29").

Degrees associated with fame: 29' Cancer; 5', 17' and 29' Leo; and 6' Virgo.

The Midheaven (MC) and generally the 10th house has indicators of your fame. Mine has the presence of planet Venus, dwarf planet Eris and asteroid Ceres. Pallas in 29" Pisces, MC in 2", Venus in 7", Eris in 14" and Ceres in 21" Aries.

And my Virgo in 3rd has Jupiter conjunct Mars 9", Saturn 24-25" and Lilith 26".

My personal lot of fame at the fall of Mars (27-28' Capricorn) with a sabian symbol about an invading force of soldiers or something like that.

Last edited:

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Ascendant+Jupiter-Sun will give you the astrological lot of fame on your chart.

For example: Mine ascendant 17' 33" Cancer plus Jupiter 6' 0" Virgo minus the Sun 26' 20" Aquarius places my lot of fame in 27' 13" Capricorn, about 30' off from my Sun-Moon-South Node conjunction (Moon in 20' 17" and SN in 29").

Degrees associated with fame: 29' Cancer; 5', 17' and 29' Leo; and 6' Virgo.

The Midheaven (MC) and generally the 10th house has indicators of your fame. Mine has the presence of planet Venus, dwarf planet Eris and asteroid Ceres. Pallas in 29" Pisces, MC in 2", Venus in 7", Eris in 14" and Ceres in 21" Aries.

And my Virgo in 3rd has Jupiter conjunct Mars 9", Saturn 24-25" and Lilith 26".

My personal lot of fame at the fall of Mars (27-28' Capricorn) with a sabian symbol about an invading force of soldiers or something like that.

Mine is in Leo, near the IC. My sun is in the 10th house. My MC has mercury, neptune, uranus, lilith.

piercethevale

How would one go about interpreting the lot of fame?

I apologize for being so tardy in posting a reply here, I've been very preoccupied most of this past year and didn't see this thread until this evening... nearly morning here.

First of, I have to say that if you refer to my thread, that is a "sticky" in this sub-forum you will find that there are a number of titles given this same formula that CapAquaPis gave to you. "Wisdom", "Fame", "Recognition" [which is essentially the same as fame], "Happiness", and "Increase & Benefits".

Then I believe I may have posted about this particular Astrological Part in my thread, in the Degree Symbolism sub-forum, that is titled "The Birth Chart of Jesus?" and may have even initiated a thread on the very Part itself, somewhere in that same forum, or it may have been moved to this one, but either way...or not... I'll say the following.

As to why I refer to that natal chart of Jesus[?] as a "template of understanding" [and hence why the book I wrote about it is titled, "A Template for the Time"] is that the very natal chart that is the subject of that thread and book is a template by which to discern such matters as what a proper title is for so many Parts.

As I have written that the same Part derived from that natal chart is in the 2nd degree of Gemini, which has as its Sabian Symbol [from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"],

"GEMINI 2°: SANTA CLAUS FURTIVELY FILLING STOCKINGS HANGING IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE.
KEYNOTE: A rewarded faith in spiritual blessings.
",

that as Santa Claus is all about the man some call by the name Jesus and that Santa Claus gives gifts to all the good boys and girls, consider that among all members of Christian sects "Jesus" is certainly considered to be the penultimate, the archetype, of such perfection of "goodness", then take into account the anecdote that one of his disciples asked how they were going to be able to pay a ferryman when they had no money?
The Nazarene told his disciple to, simply, look under a rock by their feet. ... and that there indeed was enough coin to do so.
Is that an account which brought "fame" to the man?
Well, consider that there are a number of accounts of many other occasions, of unrelated subjects, that of which seem to be of a matter far more likely to bring to Jesus/Yeshu'a any "fame", or "Happiness" ... unless one wishes to argue that it was the legend, or myth, of Santa Claus that provided Jesus/Yeshu'a with fame?

I certainly don't think it to be about anything other than that of a Part of "Increase and Benefits" and it has repeatedly proven to be so in so many other natal charts of different people over the many years since I derived that Part from the birth chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a ...of which I haven't the least of any doubt is the actual birth chart of that man.

As you posted your query here in the Astrological Parts sub-forum I'm not at all certain if you are even interested in what the Sabian Symbol for your own such Part is... you may have even acquired a copy of Dane Rudhyar's book by now?

But, if otherwise post herewith what the exact degree your Part is in and I'll post the Sabian Symbol given for it as described and interpreted by the late, great, Dane Rudhyar. It may provide you with a very clear understanding of what will provide you with the most wealth in your lifetime, but remember "money" is not a divine concept and that this particular Part means increase and the benefits reaped from such increase it will likely provide.
In ancient times it more than likely meant increase in livestock, in the harvest, even the number of children one might be blessed with..as children were sorely needed extra hands in the field and pastures and such an increase was a benefit in that sense, or that they might provide and, or, take care of their parents later in life.

It could even possibly mean an increase in knowledge, as well, and hence why this particular Part also acquired the tile of "Wisdom" over the many millennia?

Last edited: