I have the worst luck when it comes to relationship. Will it get any better in future

NympheTamine

Hello,
So far my love life has been the greatest disappointment. My first relationship was in my teens with a man i believed was my soul mate. I was naive gave in a lot to it but he ended up falling for someone else and cruelly rejecting me. It was one of the worst episode of my life and even though i'm over him i still feel emotional whenever I think about it. The second relationship I was in was a rebound but didn't last long as I moved abroad. The third one ended up with me being scarred for life. He seemed like a great boyfriend on the surface never complained, fought or treated me bad. But later on I find out that he hacked into all my online accounts and was keeping track of everything I do. And even asked around about my ex boyfriends to my friends while posing as me. Not just that, he stalked me wherever I went alone or with my friends ( to parties, get togethers and such).
It has been an year since I'm single and the third guy has left me scared for what is next to come. The decent guys I like never seem to show an interest and I only seem to attract emotionally unstable men, drug addicts or guys with issues.
Does my love life get any better in the future? Will I be getting married anytime soon or is it going to be late? Are there any aspects or transits I should look out for?
I have attached my chart below. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 39

sieviete

i dont understand about astrology like an expert but i have same problem with you..*love life* have 3 exes. i was born in 92.
maybe this time.. we need more to learn about people around us.
((hug))

Last edited:

dowhanawi

Thing about astrology, every negative has positives. The hard parts arr our journeys, where we grow. No one has a chart if all conjuncts, trines and sextiles with just the right planet in the right house and sign. Such a person would never grow.

K, your chart in love:
Venus is in Leo, along the MC on 10h. 10 is where you build your reputation, its ruled by Capricorn. Leo is strong, proud and gets things done. And Venus is what we like, appreciate and of course love. Its conjunct Chiron: our hurts and wounds but also wisdom and healing and other things. Venus is also opposed Saturn. Saturn can be a difficult planet but has positives like duty, hard working. Saturn is in ruler ship in Aquarius (sign), and Cap (house it opposes). Saturn is in detriment in Leo (sign opposing) and cancer (ruler of 4th house). So we see reason for positives and negatives here. Its not fate, its learn and choose. We can imagine this set up might make for a proud woman who sees a committed relationship as part of her reputation. There is nothing wrong with that, to be realistic it does weather we like it or not. But a lesson here is to find a relationship that deserves a good rep. For some that could be money and title, but I think perhaps your the type of woman who wants the rep of being a woman who is treated with love. So you need to figure out what that is (not easy, I know, its a struggle for me too). Your Saturn placement might have also left you feeling misunderstood or unloved growing up, it might have left you feeling like you need to serve others without serving yourself. With this placement it could be a strict and or hardworking single mom, or a dad who ruled mom and kid(s). For you my first guess is the dad. Maybe you thought if mom loved you more she would stand stronger. If it has, overcoming this will help you attract and choose a better man

Venus is also trine your moon in a very sensitive placement in Pisces 5. 5h is how we date, play, kids. You do this with great empathy and emotion. This can be great when you grow into it in a good way. But with issues from the Saturn placement unresolved your likely to over empathize with the wrong guy, excuse his faults until you no longer can.

Moon is also sextile mars (your spark, getting things done and of course sex) under Taurus (earthy, sensual) in 7th (long term relationships & ruled by Libra). Taurus and Libra are Mars signs of detriment. This can make things difficult (another journey) or weak. I could pick this apart, but given other relational issues, I think there is a possibility that you might (being young, with issues of love), fall when sex is involved (we had sex so he loves me and I'll do everything for him). Again this relates to the Saturn issue, from the 4th house, which of course comes before 5 & 7. And we can see that it is in fact square Saturn. You will need to work hard to find the drive to work on this and not just blame fate

There is of course much more but for what you ask this is likely the key issues and solution. Learn to love yourself, take care of yourself and see how you are a person to be loved (you are, your chart shows much caring, someone to be faught over by groups of the best of the male species). Learn that not everyone sees love, caring and sex as you do. Find the ones that do. Actively work on the issues in life related to this (like the ones I mentioned). Realize there are great Men out there and awful men. When you are strong, emotionally healed and care for yourself such a man will find you and prove this true. You need a grounded man who will look after the caring sensitive person you are,but one with some Gemini to fill in what you need....just be careful he has other (strong) traits for your sensitive, committed style of love.

Last edited:

dowhanawi

i dont understand about astrology like an expert but i have same problem with you..*love life* have 3 exes. i was born in 92.
maybe this time.. we need more to learn about people around us.
((hug))

Actually, we generally need to learn more about ourselves, this is the essence of natal astrology

NympheTamine

Thing about astrology, every negative has positives. The hard parts arr our journeys, where we grow. No one has a chart if all conjuncts, trines and sextiles with just the right planet in the right house and sign. Such a person would never grow.

K, your chart in love:
Venus is in Leo, along the MC on 10h. 10 is where you build your reputation, its ruled by Capricorn. Leo is strong, proud and gets things done. And Venus is what we like, appreciate and of course love. Its conjunct Chiron: our hurts and wounds but also wisdom and healing and other things. Venus is also opposed Saturn. Saturn can be a difficult planet but has positives like duty, hard working. Saturn is in ruler ship in Aquarius (sign), and Cap (house it opposes). Saturn is in detriment in Leo (sign opposing) and cancer (ruler of 4th house). So we see reason for positives and negatives here. Its not fate, its learn and choose. We can imagine this set up might make for a proud woman who sees a committed relationship as part of her reputation. There is nothing wrong with that, to be realistic it does weather we like it or not. But a lesson here is to find a relationship that deserves a good rep. For some that could be money and title, but I think perhaps your the type of woman who wants the rep of being a woman who is treated with love. So you need to figure out what that is (not easy, I know, its a struggle for me too). Your Saturn placement might have also left you feeling misunderstood or unloved growing up, it might have left you feeling like you need to serve others without serving yourself. With this placement it could be a strict and or hardworking single mom, or a dad who ruled mom and kid(s). For you my first guess is the dad. Maybe you thought if mom loved you more she would stand stronger. If it has, overcoming this will help you attract and choose a better man

Venus is also trine your moon in a very sensitive placement in Pisces 5. 5h is how we date, play, kids. You do this with great empathy and emotion. This can be great when you grow into it in a good way. But with issues from the Saturn placement unresolved your likely to over empathize with the wrong guy, excuse his faults until you no longer can.

Moon is also sextile mars (your spark, getting things done and of course sex) under Taurus (earthy, sensual) in 7th (long term relationships & ruled by Libra). Taurus and Libra are Mars signs of detriment. This can make things difficult (another journey) or weak. I could pick this apart, but given other relational issues, I think there is a possibility that you might (being young, with issues of love), fall when sex is involved (we had sex so he loves me and I'll do everything for him). Again this relates to the Saturn issue, from the 4th house, which of course comes before 5 & 7. And we can see that it is in fact square Saturn. You will need to work hard to find the drive to work on this and not just blame fate

There is of course much more but for what you ask this is likely the key issues and solution. Learn to love yourself, take care of yourself and see how you are a person to be loved (you are, your chart shows much caring, someone to be faught over by groups of the best of the male species). Learn that not everyone sees love, caring and sex as you do. Find the ones that do. Actively work on the issues in life related to this (like the ones I mentioned). Realize there are great Men out there and awful men. When you are strong, emotionally healed and care for yourself such a man will find you and prove this true. You need a grounded man who will look after the caring sensitive person you are,but one with some Gemini to fill in what you need....just be careful he has other (strong) traits for your sensitive, committed style of love.

Thank you so much for your response. I was also wondering if there is any way to know when you are going to settle down and the kind of person you will marry from your synastry? Do I need to look at 7th House placements?

dowhanawi

Thank you so much for your response. I was also wondering if there is any way to know when you are going to settle down and the kind of person you will marry from your synastry? Do I need to look at 7th House placements?

You'll settle down simply when you choose. This will be good if you heal and take the journeys in your chart. Or you'll settle with the wrong guy over and over.

7 is relationships but it's you in a relationship. 8 (other peoples money) is what we need or gain from others. And one of those things is from a long term relationship. 8th shows what you need from a partner, as well as other parts. I mentioned what you need at the end of my last response. So your chart shows what you should choose. Who you actually choose depends on your choices. But (again) if you don't heal your issues you will choose poorly. That shows in the things mentioned above too, that'll be a guy who takes advantages of your (mentioned) weaknesses.