what kind of mother will I be?

muchacho

That sounds lovely. Yes he will definitly be raised with religion/spiritual and I plan on taking him to the ocean every year. These activites are common with my husbands side of the family and my own. I already made plans to rent a cottage with our families by the ocean next summer. I am longing for that. We actually live infront of a lake.
Now don't jump too far ahead. We haven't seen his birth chart yet. What happened to others has nothing to do with you. You don't know what those people were thinking when those things happened to them. The balance of your thoughts has a say in what's happening to you as well. I suggest to take it easy and don't rely on the crystal ball too much. :smile:

Love2Know

Now don't jump too far ahead. We haven't seen his birth chart yet. What happened to others has nothing to do with you. You don't know what those people were thinking when those things happened to them. The balance of your thoughts has a say in what's happening to you as well. I suggest to take it easy and don't rely on the crystal ball too much. :smile:

Yes totally I remain super positive and have faith in my rearing abilities! I really just know in my heart he will grow up to be so amazing. I studied sociology and do stress the importance of enviornment in all situtations especially child rearing. I do look at the responses through a critical lens but I enjoy getting them as well :) thank you *

Last edited:

Edward

L1 Sun applying to L5 Jupiter (and he dignified) by trine from Jupiter's exaltation. ==> You will probably have a good relationship with your children.

L4 Mars in the 5th house and opposite to L1 Sun: There could be some discordance between you and your own parents, about the way you want to educate their grandchildren.

Besides, you're more likely to have daughters than sons.

Love2Know

L1 Sun applying to L5 Jupiter (and he dignified) by trine from Jupiter's exaltation. ==> You will probably have a good relationship with your children.

L4 Mars in the 5th house and opposite to L1 Sun: There could be some discordance between you and your own parents, about the way you want to educate their grandchildren.

Besides, you're more likely to have daughters than sons.

Hmm my family thinks my ideas and purchases are too lavish...like already looking into private schools... already causes heated arguments on how "ridiculous" I am and so diffrent from my liberal free spirited.. unionized parents..
Hmm it is actually stressful but I only want the best rated most natural things....
My mom was convinced I was having a girl I thought so too till I found out it is a boy lol. Where do you see the mainly having girls in mychart? Thank you

Last edited:

Edward

My mom was convinced I was having a girl I thought so too till I found out it is a boy lol. Where do you see the mainly having girls in mychart?

1. Moon conjunct Venus in the first house (both female planets), L1 Sun in a female sign.
2. L5 Jupiter in a female sign.

It seems you will have more than one child due to the Moon/Venus conjunction and seeing that Jupiter is so fertile.

Love2Know

1. Moon conjunct Venus in the first house (both female planets), L1 Sun in a female sign.
2. L5 Jupiter in a female sign.

It seems you will have more than one child due to the Moon/Venus conjunction and seeing that Jupiter is so fertile.

Thank you! I got pregnant right away. Sooner than I thought actually...around the second week of marriage lol

Blaze

Account Closed
Firstly, Congrats Lovetoknow! Based on that chart (And some of your posts on here) I think you'll make a great mother. :biggrin:

Secondly, My GF just told me today that she is pregnant with our first child! Gonna make a thread kinda like yours.

I'm nervous as f@*% btw...

venuschild

Banned
machacho

It seems you understand the art of making your clients paranoid. :surprised:

Nope I just called it as I see it, she and her husband have confirmed in her post they were somewhat wild, and you possibly know what your parents told you in your teenage years:

'...you better treat me right as a parent for you'll get it back when you have children..'

My parents preached that loudly.............

If you note I did Not spend a lot of time with the aspects, degrees of planets, etc...., someone else fill in the gaps for her!

Love2Know

Firstly, Congrats Lovetoknow! Based on that chart (And some of your posts on here) I think you'll make a great mother. :biggrin:

Secondly, My GF just told me today that she is pregnant with our first child! Gonna make a thread kinda like yours.

I'm nervous as f@*% btw...

@$$@!@#$** congratulations! !!!!@!!!!! Amd thank you.

Love2Know

machacho

Nope I just called it as I see it, she and her husband have confirmed in her post they were somewhat wild, and you possibly know what your parents told you in your teenage years:

'...you better treat me right as a parent for you'll get it back when you have children..'

My parents preached that loudly.............

If you note I did Not spend a lot of time with the aspects, degrees of planets, etc...., someone else fill in the gaps for her!

Yeah it is all good just have to raise your
Kids with love and lots of recreational activities I think.

venuschild

Banned
One can Not truly tell what a child will be like unless they analyze both horoscopes. So where is Pop's map?

2)Also for you astro fans who are diligently a slave to the art, Not the superficial types who don't ever swim under water for the sea monsters may get em!

Do you know you can make your children have certain traits by the time you are doing the love act?

See inside this Iconic work written in 1653 by a man who wanted to be descended from the Pharaoh Ramses; ........you won't or can't truly understand if you can't read or refuse to look into this!

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/rev_ram.html

astrologia-restaurata-astrology-restored-william-ramesey-hardcover-cover-art.jpg
220px-Max_Heindel.jpg

Isn't that a lot more enjoyable making babes under the 5th house romantic way than Max's writings about children born under sin from parents married that he wrote and justified 'test tube babies' in the future, called eugenics?

As far as what type a parent one will be can we truly tell without looking individually what each child is going to be like?

For example, my late lady has the 7th house lord combust, Lilly said '...combustion was about the worst thing that could happen to a planet....'. The 7th is the 2nd child, her 7th lord is Venus, not bad to have as a 7H ruler, yet it is under combustion! ARGH!

What was the result of her 2nd conception? She was stillborn, died in the womb, not for those who won't dive into the writings of the iconic authors whom Olivia Barclay advocated us to study! Thus the stars Do Not lie, the combustion held prophetically true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Barclay

What about my late lady's first born child? She has Aries on the 5th(always the first born and general significator of the children), with Mars in the 8H in Cancer. What or who is he? During the War in Iraq he was an officer whom she says the Pentagon said '..he is a military genius that doesn't come along very often..', his grandfather, who was one of his mentors, was one of the U.S.Marines out numbered by the Japanese by about 3 to 1 according to History Channel's World War II in HD, on Guadalcanal in WWII!

Can you hear the nationalistic tendencies there with Mars his lord from his mother's map in the most nationalistic of all signs?

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/battle-of-guadalcanal

What is her 3rd child represented by the 9th? Cancer on the 9th cusp, yes, for those who study she is an infantile cancer girl, and so crabby I well know.:lol:

Incidentally Love2know, the Leo asc astrologer friend of my mother, now in her late 80's has a very powerful lord of the 5th, and as stated he, her first born was and is a genius, but not as much as your first offspring will be, but when we rotate the wheel, putting the 5th as the newly derived asc, we see the whole act or play, the scenario and drama of that individual.

There are things we can do to curb a child's development and things those have done to retard their character growth, this we know, but as my mother used to say, and we can even apply it to life and Electional astrology:

'..Whatever will be, will be, there are some things God made to be destiny..'

Last edited:

Love2Know

One can Not truly tell what a child will be like unless they analyze both horoscopes. So where is Pop's map?

2)Also for you astro fans who are diligently a slave to the art, Not the superficial types who don't ever swim under water for the sea monsters may get em!

Do you know you can make your children have certain traits by the time you are doing the love act?

See inside this Iconic work written in 1653 by a man who wanted to be descended from the Pharaoh Ramses; ........you won't or can't truly understand if you can't read or refuse to look into this!

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/rev_ram.html

astrologia-restaurata-astrology-restored-william-ramesey-hardcover-cover-art.jpg
220px-Max_Heindel.jpg

Isn't that a lot more enjoyable making babes under the 5th house romantic way than Max's writings about children born under sin from parents married that he wrote and justified 'test tube babies' in the future, called eugenics?

As far as what type a parent one will be can we truly tell without looking individually what each child is going to be like?

For example, my late lady has the 7th house lord combust, Lilly said '...combustion was about the worst thing that could happen to a planet....'. The 7th is the 2nd child, her 7th lord is Venus, not bad to have as a 7H ruler, yet it is under combustion! ARGH!

What was the result of her 2nd conception? She was stillborn, died in the womb, not for those who won't dive into the writings of the iconic authors whom Olivia Barclay advocated us to study! Thus the stars Do Not lie, the combustion held prophetically true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Barclay

What about my late lady's first born child? She has Aries on the 5th(always the first born and general significator of the children), with Mars in the 8H in Cancer. What or who is he? During the War in Iraq he was an officer whom she says the Pentagon said '..he is a military genius that doesn't come along very often..', his grandfather, who was one of his mentors, was one of the U.S.Marines out numbered by the Japanese by about 3 to 1 according to History Channel's World War II in HD, on Guadalcanal in WWII!

Can you hear the nationalistic tendencies there with Mars his lord from his mother's map in the most nationalistic of all signs?

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/battle-of-guadalcanal

What is her 3rd child represented by the 9th? Cancer on the 9th cusp, yes, for those who study she is an infantile cancer girl, and so crabby I well know.:lol:

Incidentally Love2know, the Leo asc astrologer friend of my mother, now in her late 80's has a very powerful lord of the 5th, and as stated he, her first born was and is a genius, but not as much as your first offspring will be, but when we rotate the wheel, putting the 5th as the newly derived asc, we see the whole act or play, the scenario and drama of that individual.

There are things we can do to curb a child's development and things those have done to retard their character growth, this we know, but as my mother used to say, and we can even apply it to life and Electional astrology:

'..Whatever will be, will be, there are some things God made to be destiny..'

Very interesting yes indeed. Whatever will be will be. I have my husbands chart but I question the birth time he gave me so I dont like posting it. I dont have solid evidence of it, as I do with my hospital bracelet.

venuschild

Banned
Rectification never hurts!

Ouch, it certainly does as to when did one has certain accidents in life, or when did one tragically marries that demon lover found in the progressed chart?:pinched:

Within this sacred document put forth by the legendary Dorothy J. Kovach, owner and founder of Angelicus Merlin Forum, which a few view as moderated as if by the Kremlin, You'll find Lilly's CAIII with the 'How to on RECTIFICATION':

http://www.worldastrology.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/CA-III.pdf

Love2Know

Rectification never hurts!

Ouch, it certainly does as to when did one has certain accidents in life, or when did one tragically marries that demon lover found in the progressed chart?:pinched:

Within this sacred document put forth by the legendary Dorothy J. Kovach, owner and founder of Angelicus Merlin Forum, which a few view as moderated as if by the Kremlin, You'll find Lilly's CAIII with the 'How to on RECTIFICATION':

http://www.worldastrology.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/CA-III.pdf

I should just tell him to call his birthing hospital and pay the 30 dollars or wtv to get it. Lol at demon lover!!!

Love2Know

I do know people were shocked when he took dating me seriously. He was so aloof before apparently. I am very pushy. Kinda tried to make this our song but he found it a bit offensive especially since I kept grabbing his hands and singing "and when we touched she didnt shudder at my paw" aww good memories.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXedmlcYKs

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
Love2know

I do know people were shocked when he took dating me seriously. He was so aloof before apparently. I am very pushy.

I do Not wish to get off subject of you as a mother and the children you may bear, but since it's a 5H matter, children/romance, with Uranus on the 5th, ....you do know the delineation of Uranus in the 5th I presume, what else can you attract as you crave a bizarre, unusual romantic lover as your children will be eccentric as well, like the future daddy has confided as you stated in this thread!

Romeo_and_juliet_brown.jpg

Love2Know

Love2know

I do Not wish to get off subject of you as a mother and the children you may bear, but since it's a 5H matter, children/romance, with Uranus on the 5th, ....you do know the delineation of Uranus in the 5th I presume, what else can you attract as you crave a bizarre, unusual romantic lover as your children will be eccentric as well, like the future daddy has confided as you stated in this thread!

Romeo_and_juliet_brown.jpg

Lol ugh yeah I get off topic easily! Well I am pretty sure I do enjoy some oddness kind of.. I liked how he was pretty mysterious always working or sports or buisness trips.
Shudder at my paw lol omg that is hilarious I have to resing this song to him. Rofl. He is an extremly ambious anti lazy person. Love this pic btw.

Last edited: