his venus in my 12th house

cappyzee

i know to really get an idea of synastry overlay id need his birth time but if someone can give a little input from the info i do have id appreciate it:) i am a cappy with scorpio rising and scorpio moon in 12th house conjunct with pluto. my venus resides in 3rd house aquarius. ive talked to this man online for 5 years. it kind of progressed slowly to this point where we acknowledge this odd long lasting and mutually supportive friendship. i was stuck in a toxic long term relationship of 8 years and i would talk to this man as a friend during the last few years of my relationship but knew then nothing would ever come of it because i was attached and this guy wasjust a friend from online, insignificant at first in my life. i finally left toxic guy last year and even moved states.my"friend" is a libra his venus and mercury are in my 12th house making him a scorpio mercury venus in conjunction with my moon in my twelfth house. lately he has been making comments about taking things further, ive talked with him on video, there is attraction. any thoughts on all those planetary synastry conjunctions in my 12th house? so once again my moon and pluto conjunct in scorpio in 12th, and his venus and mercury conjunct in scorpio in my 12th house

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

i know to really get an idea of synastry overlay id need his birth time but if someone can give a little input from the info i do have id appreciate it:) i am a cappy with scorpio rising and scorpio moon in 12th house conjunct with pluto. my venus resides in 3rd house aquarius. ive talked to this man online for 5 years. it kind of progressed slowly to this point where we acknowledge this odd long lasting and mutually supportive friendship. i was stuck in a toxic long term relationship of 8 years and i would talk to this man as a friend during the last few years of my relationship but knew then nothing would ever come of it because i was attached and this guy wasjust a friend from online, insignificant at first in my life. i finally left toxic guy last year and even moved states.my"friend" is a libra his venus and mercury are in my 12th house making him a scorpio mercury venus in conjunction with my moon in my twelfth house. lately he has been making comments about taking things further, ive talked with him on video, there is attraction. any thoughts on all those planetary synastry conjunctions in my 12th house? so once again my moon and pluto conjunct in scorpio in 12th, and his venus and mercury conjunct in scorpio in my 12th house

Ask Kevin: Twelfth House Planets :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i85IA75ObCE