Genuinely asking for help. Please.

I do understand that it's not favorable to ask for an interpretation without having some knowledge of doing it yourself first.
But, I am here, genuinely asking for help because life just seems to be so, so hard right now. In fact, it has been for some time and I truly wish I knew why??

So many failed love interests over the last 6-7 years. Job redundancies. Money stress/issues. Both my Mum and Step Mum have been diagnosed with cancer, within 2 months of each other. My Mum has been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. Things are hard and work is slowing down that it's making me question whether I make a move in that department.

I am emotional. But I am resilient...
But everything just feels so hard. I know too well that there are always people in the world far less fortunate than me. I am grateful to have everything I do have. I just feel like I'm defeated over and over and over again. I feel like my Saturn return has continued for years now...

I have done my own personal birth chart, reading into the placements and planets and houses and understanding more of who I am as a person.
What i fail to understand is how to see things coming up...
Will things get better?

I'm 36 years old with no real prospects of a real, passionate and true relationship, although I was told by a psychic that she sees me settled by 2021. But it's not the first time I've been told that in years gone by.
Having children and having a big family unit was a dream of mine for a long time.

Could someone, anyone, please assist me with what is happening or will be happening in the future? I understand this takes time, I would be ever so grateful for any insight that any members could offer.

Attachments

• Birth Chart.png
    Birth Chart.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 43

Calleluna

I see absolutely nothing in your birth chart that indicates you were not meant to get married.

What jumped out to me is 1.) you are a libra ascendant with Pluto in the first house. People are drawn to you. Libra ascendants are effortlessly attractive (even if they are not the most physically attractive) and with Pluto in the first house, you emit natural sex appeal.

2.) you have Saturn in the first house meaning you probably can’t see how attractive you are to other people. You probably really struggle with self esteem issues.

3.) your moon is in the seventh house. Meaning partnerships/relationships are very important to you.

4,) You’re undergoing a lot of transits that are making you feel romantically lonely. You have transit Saturn aspecting your seventh house moon. Making you feel lonely and probably like you will never meet the right person. You also have Chiron aspecting your Venus-Midheaven. Bringing up old wounds from past relationships and probably making you feel like your status (aka marriage) will never change.

It will pass! My greatest advice to you (I know it is annoying but it is unfortunately true) is if you want your life to change, CHANGE it. You’re not going to meet your future life partner sitting at home. (Unless you join a few dating apps and even that requires you to leave your house eventually)

Life gets tough at times for us all but absolutely nothing is fated! You are the master of your own destiny. Astrology can be a slippery slope and it’s easy to sit there wallowing in your own misery waiting for the “bad” transits to pass and waiting for the “good” ones to come. (I know because I have done it myself)

You are just as deserving of love as anyone else and I’m positive that it is out there for you. You just have to go find it. If you’re not meeting new people, join a club, a gym, join some of the dating apps... do something that will open up your world a little

I know you have sick family members and you may feel like you need to dedicate all your time to them. But it’s very important for you to value yourself and make time for yourself (especially with a first house Saturn) and I am sure your mother and step mother would love nothing more than for you to take a little time for yourself especially if it means that one day they may get to attend your future wedding (and I am sure they will)

I hope this helps and I am sending good thoughts and my best wishes to you, your mother and your step mother.

ashriia

hi.

I am sorry to hear about your mom and step mom. Try to relax your nerves as much as possible during this time too. Takes baths--light candles--meditation or excercise or even re-decorate your home. I'm going to say I disagree with the psychic you consulted. In terms of "settling". There are some major transits coming up for you, that are more about going with the flow and embracing changes-- things can feel unsettled while that is taking place. Those changes will be occuring from now until july 2025. So its important you are able to ground yourself during the process also, so your nervous energy/stress doesn't cause issues with your health. Not saying it will but your energy is going to be bumpy for a while-- so you will need some outlet to center yourself.

This is also a time to be taking stock of your life, your current 4th house transits with pluto and saturn; can be a deeply psychological time, your family history and childhood may feel very near to the surface also right now.
But everything coming up is to be healed/addressed. I have seen people with saturn transiting the 4th being very sensitive to noise also in the home.
Both saturn and pluto effect the family and home dynamics. Moving during this time comes up also, changes in the health of family members also.

I don't see many romantic transits at the moment-- I think the universe is calling on you to focus on yourself and your family/home right now.

Things are definitely going to get interesting though, and you're not going to be the same person you have been once uranus passes over your entire taurus stellium. I think the most significant change will be when uranus conjuncts your moon at 13 degrees. That could also usher in a relationship possibily. Ruler of the 5th house is saturn which rules children--generally that means having children late, or some difficulty becoming pregnant. I didn't want to mention that because some times its better to sugar coat things. But saturn has some nice aspects in your chart, so having children is possible. I think in some way your upcoming uranus transits are going to cause alot of your ideas about what you need and want for yourself; to shift also. It should be liberating in many ways.

I wish you the best.

Last edited:
hi.

I am sorry to hear about your mom and step mom. Try to relax your nerves as much as possible during this time too. Takes baths--light candles--meditation or excercise or even re-decorate your home. I'm going to say I disagree with the psychic you consulted. In terms of "settling". There are some major transits coming up for you, that are more about going with the flow and embracing changes-- things can feel unsettled while that is taking place. Those changes will be occuring from now until july 2025. So its important you are able to ground yourself during the process also, so your nervous energy/stress doesn't cause issues with your health. Not saying it will but your energy is going to be bumpy for a while-- so you will need some outlet to center yourself.

This is also a time to be taking stock of your life, your current 4th house transits with pluto and saturn; can be a deeply psychological time, your family history and childhood may feel very near to the surface also right now.
But everything coming up is to be healed/addressed. I have seen people with saturn transiting the 4th being very sensitive to noise also in the home.
Both saturn and pluto effect the family and home dynamics. Moving during this time comes up also, changes in the health of family members also.

I don't see many romantic transits at the moment-- I think the universe is calling on you to focus on yourself and your family/home right now.

Things are definitely going to get interesting though, and you're not going to be the same person you have been once uranus passes over your entire taurus stellium. I think the most significant change will be when uranus conjuncts your moon at 13 degrees. That could also usher in a relationship possibily. Ruler of the 5th house is saturn which rules children--generally that means having children late, or some difficulty becoming pregnant. I didn't want to mention that because some times its better to sugar coat things. But saturn has some nice aspects in your chart, so having children is possible. I think in some way your upcoming uranus transits are going to cause alot of your ideas about what you need and want for yourself; to shift also. It should be liberating in many ways.

I wish you the best.

Thank you Ashriia...

I've read a lot about Uranus in Taurus for some time, so I knew that it would affect me due to my Taurus stellium. I'm doing my best to go with the flow, however, you are right about the nervous energy/stress. Getting panicked about money and work not being very busy. I've considered getting back into an office, but at this time of the year I just don't think it's wise to do so. Everything seems so up in the air, not sure where I'm going or what I'm wanting to do but also feeling stuck here in a city I don't want to be in. I am here to be with my Mother and help my brother look after her...
I don't deal well with the unkown so this is all a learning curve for me.

The reason I mentioned the psychic was because she actually mentioned my Mum's condition in a previous reading before she was even diagnosed. She mentioned that she saw me in 2 relationships between now and 2021. I don't think she meant life would be settled, but said that i would be settled with a partner by that stage... maybe you're right - maybe she is incorrect. I'm more reliant on a birth chart...

Could I ask, is it possible to give a time as to when Saturn will conjunct my moon? What kind of changes could that possibly bring? I'd really like to start researching the affects of uranus transiting over the stellium I have.

Thank you for your kind words of advice and for taking time to reply to me.

I see absolutely nothing in your birth chart that indicates you were not meant to get married.

What jumped out to me is 1.) you are a libra ascendant with Pluto in the first house. People are drawn to you. Libra ascendants are effortlessly attractive (even if they are not the most physically attractive) and with Pluto in the first house, you emit natural sex appeal.

2.) you have Saturn in the first house meaning you probably can’t see how attractive you are to other people. You probably really struggle with self esteem issues.

3.) your moon is in the seventh house. Meaning partnerships/relationships are very important to you.

4,) You’re undergoing a lot of transits that are making you feel romantically lonely. You have transit Saturn aspecting your seventh house moon. Making you feel lonely and probably like you will never meet the right person. You also have Chiron aspecting your Venus-Midheaven. Bringing up old wounds from past relationships and probably making you feel like your status (aka marriage) will never change.

It will pass! My greatest advice to you (I know it is annoying but it is unfortunately true) is if you want your life to change, CHANGE it. You’re not going to meet your future life partner sitting at home. (Unless you join a few dating apps and even that requires you to leave your house eventually)

Life gets tough at times for us all but absolutely nothing is fated! You are the master of your own destiny. Astrology can be a slippery slope and it’s easy to sit there wallowing in your own misery waiting for the “bad” transits to pass and waiting for the “good” ones to come. (I know because I have done it myself)

You are just as deserving of love as anyone else and I’m positive that it is out there for you. You just have to go find it. If you’re not meeting new people, join a club, a gym, join some of the dating apps... do something that will open up your world a little

I know you have sick family members and you may feel like you need to dedicate all your time to them. But it’s very important for you to value yourself and make time for yourself (especially with a first house Saturn) and I am sure your mother and step mother would love nothing more than for you to take a little time for yourself especially if it means that one day they may get to attend your future wedding (and I am sure they will)

I hope this helps and I am sending good thoughts and my best wishes to you, your mother and your step mother.

Calleluna, there is nothing that you have said here that is untrue - thank you. The self esteem issues especially. I also have much difficulty understanding why people are so drawn to me or find me attractive. It has taken a lot of work on myself to get where I am, but I feel it's something I will always have to work on.

I do feel my status will never change.
I haven't been in a real relationship for 7 years. I have dated and I do put myself out there because I am far from shy. But it does get harder at times when I see couples doing things as simple as grocery shopping. Some days are easier than others but I guess right now it's just something I need to learn to live with.

Thank you for taking time out to reply to me. I appreciate the effort and your kind words...

ashriia

Hi again.

Im assuming you meant uranus and not saturn for the conjunction with your moon-since saturn is a long way off from being near taurus.

But uranus will make its 1st conjunction to your moon on june 13 2021.

I definitely understand about not doing well with the unknown. Taurus energy loves security and stability/ reliability. Im a taurus sun so i get it.

The psychic could be right about relationships. I didnt look at your progressed chart so maybe there is something there. But the settled part is what i disagreed with. Since this is a time of embracing changes and movement.

I'm just going to say i don't believe anything is impossible, if you really desire something, its in your life path; so you will receive it in some way, shape or form.

Take care

Thank you Ashriia...

I've read a lot about Uranus in Taurus for some time, so I knew that it would affect me due to my Taurus stellium. I'm doing my best to go with the flow, however, you are right about the nervous energy/stress. Getting panicked about money and work not being very busy. I've considered getting back into an office, but at this time of the year I just don't think it's wise to do so. Everything seems so up in the air, not sure where I'm going or what I'm wanting to do but also feeling stuck here in a city I don't want to be in. I am here to be with my Mother and help my brother look after her...
I don't deal well with the unkown so this is all a learning curve for me.

The reason I mentioned the psychic was because she actually mentioned my Mum's condition in a previous reading before she was even diagnosed. She mentioned that she saw me in 2 relationships between now and 2021. I don't think she meant life would be settled, but said that i would be settled with a partner by that stage... maybe you're right - maybe she is incorrect. I'm more reliant on a birth chart...

Could I ask, is it possible to give a time as to when Saturn will conjunct my moon? What kind of changes could that possibly bring? I'd really like to start researching the affects of uranus transiting over the stellium I have.

Thank you for your kind words of advice and for taking time to reply to me.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope find the information with clues to adpat,
share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas etc,

Asc lord venus over gemini 9th,
seeking splendor in life,
artistic-musical aptitudes;

Venus-rahu NNode 9th, acting skills,
rise-fall in life, prayers to ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings,
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;