Do I have athletic ability based off of my chart?

katydid

I always wonder why I always attracted to sports as kid especially football and basketball. I know it doesn't mean I'll automatically have talent just want to have more self awareness.

Here's the link to my chart: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c...n&tolerance=1&tolerance_paral=1.2#tabs_redraw

I want to hear your guys's opinions

Yes, you have a few placements and aspects that are often prominent in athlete's charts.

For one, you have Mars exalted in the 1st house.

Mars in the 1st house can be courageous, straight forward, independent, and project a fighting spirit. Mars energy portrays fearlessness, drive and self-assertion which can be powerfully expressed.

Your Mars has a nice sextile to Uranus in the 3rd. So you might be very quick thinking, agile, assertive and ingenious. You may be very impulsive and spontaneous and not always thinks things through however.

Mars/Uranus indicates that you have tremendous spurts of energy and the ability to elevate to a higher gear very quickly if you set your mind to it.

A few other athletes with the Mars/Uranus sextile are Wayne Gretzky, one of greatest all times Hockey Player, Venus Williams,tennis-- Tony Parker, NBA star--Shawn Andrews, NFL player.

Your Pluto on the Ascendant opposing Saturn, both squaring the Sun might be a problem though. I think you get overwhelmed easily and have a hard time hearing others and cooperating.

Team work would be a great thing for you, but I am not sure you would be able to handle it all that well unless you learned to listen and react accordingly. :bandit:

Amit89

Yes.

You have Mars exalted and that too in the first house.

Your Mars is also sextile Uranus. Adding to the motivation, quickness, agility, pioneering ability. You may be expectational at times.

I think you may easily feel down or get bogged down with the Sun in a T-square with Saturn and Pluto.

You need to realize what's facts and what's important for you, have the right mentality.