Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

Sounds like a very vivid, exciting dream. I love when they’re detailed. Although it’s a shame she lost :/ who was she fighting was it a male god?

Yeah I have really vivid dreams in general. Always have, except when I was smoking weed regularly for a few years. The dreams came back when I got sober though.

I had a pretty terrible stomach thing going on for over a year. My dream guide from my childhood came back in a dream when my stomach was destroying me and he had this sword and we battled these crazy shadow creatures. I woke up and my stomach was way better and hasn't interfered with my life since.

She was fighting some other female, but I didn't see the opponent as clearly. The Athena-ish warrior giant was the center of my attention.

petosiris

Banned
Lord Jesus Christ has called everyone to prepare for the kingdom of God. The Apostle Paul speaks more on the subject of messianic fight and defense until the day.

''Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication.'' - Ephesians 6 ESV

Ukpoohbear

Yeah I have really vivid dreams in general. Always have, except when I was smoking weed regularly for a few years. The dreams came back when I got sober though.

I had a pretty terrible stomach thing going on for over a year. My dream guide from my childhood came back in a dream when my stomach was destroying me and he had this sword and we battled these crazy shadow creatures. I woke up and my stomach was way better and hasn't interfered with my life since.

She was fighting some other female, but I didn't see the opponent as clearly. The Athena-ish warrior giant was the center of my attention.

That’s interesting your guide helped you with shadow creatures and it healed your stomach. I think these things can attach to us and make us very ill and depressed, negative etc I’ve actually been wondering if I have these things attached to me as well as my neighbour. I think smoking weed can be a cause and effect for these things to attach to you, like either smoking it is a low vibrational thing to do (as are drugs in general) and so they attach, or they attach and the negativity causes you to do drugs to escape it.

It sounds cool you were fighting it together tho! Also, I worked if your bf had a similar dream or something and you connected in it.

moonkat235

That’s interesting your guide helped you with shadow creatures and it healed your stomach. I think these things can attach to us and make us very ill and depressed, negative etc I’ve actually been wondering if I have these things attached to me as well as my neighbour. I think smoking weed can be a cause and effect for these things to attach to you, like either smoking it is a low vibrational thing to do (as are drugs in general) and so they attach, or they attach and the negativity causes you to do drugs to escape it.

It sounds cool you were fighting it together tho! Also, I worked if your bf had a similar dream or something and you connected in it.

Yeah that was one of the last times my guide was connected with me. He passed me on to a new guy, which was a little upsetting. My guide had appeared in a lot of my dreams for over a decade. He grew up with me and now he's gone.

I'm not sure about drugs. I've done a lot of them in my life and should definitely be dead, but I'm not and I feel fine now. I think shrooms and acid even and DMT maybe can be used therapeutically. Maybe even MDMA. I'm not sure. None of the psychedelics I used were particularly life-changing. It's easy to let experiences like that fall away from you.

My boyfriend told me afterwards he was engaged in a book with a stormy oceanic setting that night.

moonkat235

I was just talking to someone today, recounting a memory/experience/theme from my childhood. My paternal grandmother came to live with us as she had Alzheimer's and couldn't take care of herself physically or mentally. She behaved like a child much of the time, thinking we were different people from her life.

I wondered often to myself, if I was sitting in a retirement home or someplace else, reliving my childhood and life with Alzheimer's. I frequently wondered if this was death and I was having that moment people like to talk about, where your life flashes before your eyes. You relive your life in your moment of death. I wondered that all the time. Still do.

Do any of you wonder that too?

Ukpoohbear

Yeah that was one of the last times my guide was connected with me. He passed me on to a new guy, which was a little upsetting. My guide had appeared in a lot of my dreams for over a decade. He grew up with me and now he's gone.

I'm not sure about drugs. I've done a lot of them in my life and should definitely be dead, but I'm not and I feel fine now. I think shrooms and acid even and DMT maybe can be used therapeutically. Maybe even MDMA. I'm not sure. None of the psychedelics I used were particularly life-changing. It's easy to let experiences like that fall away from you.

My boyfriend told me afterwards he was engaged in a book with a stormy oceanic setting that night.

Why did he pass you on to a new guy? That’s sad especially cos you grew up with him and it’s a strong connection for you.

I took way too much of the legal high methadrone and it had a lasting effect on me, although the guy who was supplying it also is a lasting effect on me.

The reason why I think drugs are low vibration is because they can turn you off to your intuition and psychic powers. I think people take them cos they’re unhappy but also because they don’t know that reality is multidimensional and they’re blocking feedback like that out. I think they make you selfish but I’m open minded to meeting someone who says this drug or that has been beneficial to them and doesn’t harm them but it was more wishful thinking on my part, looking did an excuse or reason so I can still take them. Us Neptunians need to stay away from them anyway but I don’t think it’s just exclusive to us, we are maybe just more vulnerable to escaping in them but surely that’s a universal rule.

It’s good you haven’t died of them so far but you’re young still and I think the universe gives you enough chances to realise before you really get fukd up by them. Obviously, some people get fukd up younger and also die younger, but yeah. Like, with your guides and astral experiences, I think it’s such a naturally strong power you’re gonna have at least until your Saturn return and even after that cos you’ve been given that gift for a reason. I see people pre-Saturn return as puppies.

Ukpoohbear

I forgot to say, the reason why having as clear an intuition as possible is because they can warn us of danger basically but also because we are all here for a purpose and we can’t help people as much if we are clouded. It’s almost like a personal responsibility to me, although obviously as a Neptunian I’ve struggled with being sober/selfish.

moonkat235

Why did he pass you on to a new guy? That’s sad especially cos you grew up with him and it’s a strong connection for you.
Uhh I think it's a personal thing, like a very personal thing for me to explore. This whole concept of inner visionary work and magic in general is new to me, so I'm still trying to figure out whether it's something to actively learn about or engage with.

I took way too much of the legal high methadrone and it had a lasting effect on me, although the guy who was supplying it also is a lasting effect on me.

The reason why I think drugs are low vibration is because they can turn you off to your intuition and psychic powers. I think people take them cos they’re unhappy but also because they don’t know that reality is multidimensional and they’re blocking feedback like that out. I think they make you selfish but I’m open minded to meeting someone who says this drug or that has been beneficial to them and doesn’t harm them but it was more wishful thinking on my part, looking did an excuse or reason so I can still take them. Us Neptunians need to stay away from them anyway but I don’t think it’s just exclusive to us, we are maybe just more vulnerable to escaping in them but surely that’s a universal rule.

It’s good you haven’t died of them so far but you’re young still and I think the universe gives you enough chances to realise before you really get fukd up by them. Obviously, some people get fukd up younger and also die younger, but yeah. Like, with your guides and astral experiences, I think it’s such a naturally strong power you’re gonna have at least until your Saturn return and even after that cos you’ve been given that gift for a reason. I see people pre-Saturn return as puppies.

Yeah I'm not a fan of drugs right now. They've clouded my judgment and allowed me to self-destruct. Getting sober was easier than I thought though. Once I made my resolve and decided I really didn't want anything, it was pretty simple. The hardest thing to quit was cigarettes though.

I'll say though that I don't actually regret anything. Like I'm embarrassed and ashamed of some things, but I wouldn't like go back and change anything or wish to. I think my views are almost completely deterministic in terms of fate and so everything is a tiny thread of a bigger weave that I can't see or conceptualize. I think I feel pretty chill about it all now.

Ukpoohbear

Uhh I think it's a personal thing, like a very personal thing for me to explore. This whole concept of inner visionary work and magic in general is new to me, so I'm still trying to figure out whether it's something to actively learn about or engage with.

Yeah I'm not a fan of drugs right now. They've clouded my judgment and allowed me to self-destruct. Getting sober was easier than I thought though. Once I made my resolve and decided I really didn't want anything, it was pretty simple. The hardest thing to quit was cigarettes though.

I'll say though that I don't actually regret anything. Like I'm embarrassed and ashamed of some things, but I wouldn't like go back and change anything or wish to. I think my views are almost completely deterministic in terms of fate and so everything is a tiny thread of a bigger weave that I can't see or conceptualize.

Yeah I agree things happen for a reason. If we haven’t understood duh addiction or depression then how can we help others through it? And if you haven’t ever felt alone or rootless then you can’t understand that either. I have a big regret about not finishing school and got expelled basically, I’ve dreamt I’ve been back and finished my studies and felt good about the future then I’ve woke up with the reality that the carter side of things for me has taken longer, but, I think I needed to spend more time in the community and became less snobby (my dad and sister act really snobby and like to have that hold over people but it’s bs, not that I speak to them but that’s what they’re like).

moonkat235

Yeah I agree things happen for a reason. If we haven’t understood duh addiction or depression then how can we help others through it? And if you haven’t ever felt alone or rootless then you can’t understand that either. I have a big regret about not finishing school and got expelled basically, I’ve dreamt I’ve been back and finished my studies and felt good about the future then I’ve woke up with the reality that the carter side of things for me has taken longer, but, I think I needed to spend more time in the community and became less snobby (my dad and sister act really snobby and like to have that hold over people but it’s bs, not that I speak to them but that’s what they’re like).

I can understand that. It doesn't quite resonate with how I view the whole no regrets thing I have going on. I don't think these awful things that have happened to me or by me are necessarily for a positive higher purpose for myself or even others. I'm not sure I really buy into the concept that bad things happen for us to become better people necessarily.

I mean, I really do appreciate some of the suffering I've had and my opportunity to explore it, but I also kinda think I'm disentangling the concept of good and bad from my experiences and personhood. Idk how to explain exactly. None of my words are really resonating right now. lol

Chrysalis

My mom told me when I kept getting them that I’m around ****. I’m in ****! Well she knew my situation and she’s good at interpreting dreams anyway just like her mom was -my Nan. I was around ****. Are you around ppl and you don’t even notice the ****? Just asking as that’s how i was at the time.
Hmm! Thought provoking. Maybe it could be a friend who I've now distanced myself from, she did recently get me in the 💩

Idk though 🤔

Ukpoohbear

Well, you’re an Aries, so I understand you want to find out for yourself and be open to as many possibilities as possible. I know David has mentioned before that he thinks the birth charts we are given could be completely random and not anything to do with our past karma, it’s certainly still a possibility. I’m open to that although I lean more towards reincarnation and being born with the energy we have created.

I dont have as direct a contact as you have with guides but I can ask for guidance and get sometimes an almost instantaneous answer about what to do, even if I’m not capable of it but it’s certainly the right thing to do so I’m heading in the direction of surrendering to these guides completely.

Ukpoohbear

Stress is defo there however when I first started having them I wasn’t stressed. l was around a lot of untrustworthy ppl at work and at the time didn’t realise it. The dreams have calmed down now but now and again still get them. What do u mean by shadow?

Basically the parts of our psyche we would rather not be aware off, like the Jungian concept of the subconscious. You can see someone with a big shadow looming over them if they are running away from it and can see the difference in a genuinely light type of person. I fall somewhere in the middle, working on my shadow and becoming lighter but not quite there yet.

Hkk

Account Closed
Basically the parts of our psyche we would rather not be aware off, like the Jungian concept of the subconscious. You can see someone with a big shadow looming over them if they are running away from it and can see the difference in a genuinely light type of person. I fall somewhere in the middle, working on my shadow and becoming lighter but not quite there yet.

How do you work on it? Especially if your not aware it even existed. It makes sense though.

Ukpoohbear

How do you work on it? Especially if your not aware it even existed. It makes sense though.

Well, you either play nice or you don’t. It’s different for everybody depending on their nature but if you want to be treated kindly by people, you learn to give back and be less selfish, don’t manipulate, learn to forgive. You’ll notice it’s there because you’ll be given signs like small realisations that you’re selfish or not looking after yourself properly that the longer you ignore will get worse. If it seems like people who are cruel and selfish are winning, they’re not, although it make take a while until their foundation falls, but you’ll keep tripping yourself up until you surrender to the fact that being nice pays off.