path relocation

path

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77243&stc=1&d=1537207954

help
im trying to understand what i getting from this chart

venus h1 square mars 4h is it yes i will get the house but with struggles

moon h9 opposition saturnR separating h3 9 degree 30min maybe something that happened over 9 months ago( my husband died on new years day just over nine month ago)

jupiter h2 in scorpio overspending

anyone help me please

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_i_get_ths_house_hr.63515.62425.png
    astro_w2gw_will_i_get_ths_house_hr.63515.62425.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 27

Sunrise

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77243&stc=1&d=1537207954

help
im trying to understand what i getting from this chart

moon h9 opposition saturnR separating h3 9 degree 30min maybe something that happened over 9 months ago( my husband died on new years day just over nine month ago)

jupiter h2 in scorpio overspending

anyone help me please

Dear
you as Venus are in the last degrees showing us that you are in phase that closes a circle and opens another. Some things are completed and you are "burned" (combust path) at this stage. It shows your anxiety and anx.

Your question is that I see: if you finally get the house.

The Saturn house. And Venus in Saturn's exaltation. Yes, you want this house very much (exalt) and "you're burning" for the case (burned street).

I want to ask if you buy this house, that is, you buy it, or are some hereditary you expect. Why we should get the appropriate Planet.

path

if i sell my house i will only have half the money for the house, i am the main beneficiary in my friends will but she is fit and well so it will be a long time before that will happen .so i disregard that. i moved to my present house because my husband was ill,i never liked it , now he is gone there is no reason to stay .
the house i want has been on the market a while the price went down then it went to auction ,then it was off the market it is now back on . i know this does;nt make sense ,but im drawn to this place. i know i will move somewhere i was hoping that this would be it
7th R in 4h

Sunrise

if i sell my house i will only have half the money for the house, i am the main beneficiary in my friends will but she is fit and well so it will be a long time before that will happen .so i disregard that. i moved to my present house because my husband was ill,i never liked it , now he is gone there is no reason to stay .
the house i want has been on the market a while the price went down then it went to auction ,then it was off the market it is now back on . i know this does;nt make sense ,but im drawn to this place. i know i will move somewhere i was hoping that this would be it
7th R in 4h

hello again path!
it looks like you will eventually make the change and move ....

this may mean financial problems due to the move. But it is natural. All removals have costs.

Are you working now?? Do you have any fixed income ???
I really like the future sextile of the Moon with Sun and then with the Jupiter Trine through your 2nd house.

path

im not working im retired.so i do have a fixed income.my savings are depleted because of my present home if i move i would be better off i think jupiter in 2nd house trine moon appying

i am realy unhappy in my present home i never wanted to live here mars in capricorn in 4th h maybe