Do you think hatred can cause telepathy! i'm freaked

political correckness

Account Closed
I never really believe in such things as telepathy and mental connections. I am a dominant leo very little water and neptune influence in my chart.

This really freaks me out i hate someone so bad but they know everything i am doing and vice versa. i never have to speak with them for them to know what i am doing and often times i hear them saying the same thing i would have been doing moments before and say they're doing the same. OR VICE VERSA. Before i hated this person i used to dream lucid dreams about events that occur that they're doing and when i wake up and hear from them they would have texted or emailed me something of the exact dream in the exact words they used in the dream! But recently things have been worse now the hate is there i am freaked out by the mental connection. i feel like my laptop is key logged. and they know what i am doing because they always say the same words i think or say they do the same things i am thinking even before the moment i write it down anywhere. the moment i have a thought they speak it or it comes up somewhere in something they write barely seconds after i think it.they would write a sentence or sentences in the exact way my mind thought of it in the same moment i am still thinking of it.. it can't be that my laptop is key logged because they never had access to it and that would be bonkers and also its usually things i am thinking and not yet even uttered in speech or writing. its like freaky friday everyday in my life with this weirdness between me and this person. i resent them more for it. its unfair it feels like my spirit , words and thoughts are invaded and kidnapped without my will i resent it! i am very private with my thoughts so this annoys me.

could it be some weird transit , this has gone on a whole 12 months maybe more it is taking everything from me not to go and check myself into a sanitarium because I'm stressed from this. its got to be illegal to invade someone's thoughts like that.

someone had similar experience or an insight can help
is there any such thing as telepathy ? what causes it and why am i experiencing it so bad (daily) with someone i hate?

Last edited:

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed
Yes i've had a similar experience. I don't hate the person but there is some very strange connection. Maybe it might be a good idea for you to stop hating this person, your own negative thoughts might be the cause of it. Other than that, I can't give you any advice really, I'm just as confused as you.

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed
Ah that's a bit different, I see why you are upset. Yes i've experienced something similar, that really screws your head up. Maybe you could collect some evidence and go to the police? I don't know what else to say really, just try and keep your cool.

political correckness

Account Closed
Oh yes i will do something about it. the slimy snake disgusts me and he knows it. he has crawled his manipulative psychopathic tendencies onto all forums too it appears. like i ever would be that open, gullible and vulnerable to a nutjob. once bitten, bite back and smite the serpent.he has multiple personality defects and needs to create a ton of personas to be likable. sick.
the cleverer the snake thinks it is, the more obvious, demented and stupid they actually are.
i cant wait for what karma does with that one

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

I never really believe in such things as telepathy and mental connections. I am a dominant leo very little water and neptune influence in my chart.

This really freaks me out i hate someone so bad but they know everything i am doing and vice versa. i never have to speak with them for them to know what i am doing and often times i hear them saying the same thing i would have been doing moments before and say they're doing the same. OR VICE VERSA. Before i hated this person i used to dream lucid dreams about events that occur that they're doing and when i wake up and hear from them they would have texted or emailed me something of the exact dream in the exact words they used in the dream! But recently things have been worse now the hate is there i am freaked out by the mental connection. i feel like my laptop is key logged. and they know what i am doing because they always say the same words i think or say they do the same things i am thinking even before the moment i write it down anywhere. the moment i have a thought they speak it or it comes up somewhere in something they write barely seconds after i think it.they would write a sentence or sentences in the exact way my mind thought of it in the same moment i am still thinking of it.. it can't be that my laptop is key logged because they never had access to it and that would be bonkers and also its usually things i am thinking and not yet even uttered in speech or writing. its like freaky friday everyday in my life with this weirdness between me and this person. i resent them more for it. its unfair it feels like my spirit , words and thoughts are invaded and kidnapped without my will i resent it! i am very private with my thoughts so this annoys me.

could it be some weird transit , this has gone on a whole 12 months maybe more it is taking everything from me not to go and check myself into a sanitarium because I'm stressed from this. its got to be illegal to invade someone's thoughts like that.

someone had similar experience or an insight can help
is there any such thing as telepathy ? what causes it and why am i experiencing it so bad (daily) with someone i hate?

By chance are you a Scorpio Pluto? Ha ha! I've had my experiences with a few Scorpio Pluto's, and I believe through Visualization, Meditation, and Mirroring you can be having illusions with the planets, the soul connection, and since you seem to be having negative vibes, it may be you're having past life experiences with this individual.

I would just block them and not associate with them online. Disconnect from their energies entirely. Don't think about them at all, and when you do divert your attention to something else. Music, Movie, Reading, Gamin, etc. If you're not giving them your personal power and attention then you're not feeling negative emotions, thoughts, and feelings.

If you Scorpio Pluto you are probably laser focused on the individual, and like I stated, disconnect your focus and attention. Where you focus, your attention goes. If they're another Scorpio this is why you get focused and locked on them. Sometimes transits do influence the situation, so there may be something else in your charts influencing the situation.

It's more about taking your personal power back and emotionally detaching from the experience.

political correckness

Account Closed
i dont need to disconnect from their energy - i am not connected to their energy this question is about something that happened a while ago. this creep is dead to me (metaphorically) and hopefully soon literally.

block them?
why would i need to block them? they are on my facebook and instagram and i pay them no mind. i dont look them up but they follow me like a dog. their attitude and general personality is gross, sickening, rude and nasty nothing redeemable there so i dont already like them , add stalkery on that and you have well adolf 2.0

at this point i dont care if they live or die, i just want astrology to tell me what transits can cause weird vivid psychic dreams/bad karma like strange occurrences to happen to a person. it is not about this person this was one example

i am not even his only victim he does it to everyone . in real life and people on my facebook know of him and are also his victims