Will my son suffer from abuse?

Kekerina

Hello, im writing this because i am worried about the natal chart of my on..i'm very new at astrology and i don't know a lot but i read that a person with uranus in 4 house can suffer from abuse can you please help me?
He was born at [Deleted because posting this birth information is against forum rules - Moderator], im really worried please help me to understand, it says uranus in aries (29º degree)
4 house also has Mars in taurus 8º degree 4 house help me:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Kekerina,

You're expected to post the chart if you want it interpreted, not just birth information. Follow the instructions here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327

Furthermore, it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Your son is only four months old, so he obviously can't consent. For that reason, I've deleted it from your post.

You may post his birth chart, if you remove the birth information from it, and either remove his name or use a pseudonym for him.

Posting within the rules,
Osamenor

Zora

Account Closed
..i'm very new at astrology and i don't know a lot but i read that a person with uranus in 4 house can suffer from abuse can you please help me?

Hello Kekerina,

PLEASE do yourself a favour and DON'T look into a chart of your own family if you know nothing about astrological basics at all first. Even if you know a lot - own feelings disturb clear view if family people are involved - you have feelings for.

It will not help you nor somebody else- only get you scared -but not because of facts - more from not knowing enough.

Perhaps you better get your own chart here in and look for help for yourself- I suppose you have strong 8th house planets placements yourself- people get easily scared and sometimes also like "obsessed" with dark fears expecting the most worse. Perhaps your own transits get up some stored in yourself what you now bring into connection - and might not be true for another person but for yourself.

Uranus in 4th house is house of feelings, to feel home and welcomed and is the impression and personal window to experience own mother - not the whole picture and not the whole reality mother really is.

Last edited:

Kekerina

im so sorry, i was just scare, here is the nathal chart there's anything i should be affraid of?
wIzKED.png

Thanks a lot for reading me

Amit89

I feel your son would like keeping himself to himself, likes his own privacy with the moon and Jupiter strong in house 12. In the house he probably stay upstairs all the time reading, doing his own thing, on the laptop.

He'll be intellectual and like freedom, broad minded things, intellectual stimulation.

Mars in the 4th can indicate brothers or male dominated cousins.

Sun is also sextile that mars so this is good as he will be active, motivated, enterprising, full of energy.

ashriia

Try not to worry so much. He is sensitive toward you, so make sure you give him lots of love. He will love you very much regardless. Jupiter/Moon is a good relationship with the mother or older women such as a grandmother.

I haven't heard uranus in the 4th indicating abuse. Uranus in 4th more often than not means that there is detachment on the part of the native toward family. Often lots of changes in residence or living abroad.

He has pluto/venus conjunct in the 1st so he will be attractive to many, and that can help him throughout his life-professionally as well. He will also be shy and will enjoy being alone.

take care

Kekerina

Thanks a lot for responding me, i feel better now and i'm gonna follow the advice of stop reading my family chart hahaha, since i'm knew i got a little scared, thanks you so much guys :), and YES i have the moon in the 8 house of my nathal chart and has a square with neptune(11 house) and uranus (12 house) and a trigon to my ascendent aquarious , also a sextil to mars in the 7 house

Osamenor

Staff member
Uranus in 4th house is house of feelings, to feel home and welcomed and is the impression and personal window to experience own mother - not the whole picture and not the whole reality mother really is.

Interestingly, traditional astrology assigns the fourth house to the father and the tenth house to the mother. Modern astrologers sometimes reverse that, sometimes keep it the same, and sometimes just consider the fourth/tenth house axis to be the parental axis, with either house describing either parent.

The moon is also considered to represent the mother--not who she is to herself, but who she is to you. Your moon would, in some way, reflect your own mother. Your son's moon reflects you--not necessarily as you are to yourself, but as you are to him.

That lovely Sagittarius/Jupiter moon makes me think you're the kind of mother who will encourage learning and encourage going out and having experiences. Perhaps you'll expose him to different cultures. (I have a Sagittarius moon myself, and that is indeed what my mother did.) My moon is also in the twelfth, and when I was born, my mother had been confined to bed for some time because of pregnancy complications. She was mostly healthy when not pregnant, but she went through three pregnancies (I was the first) and all of them were rough.

Uranus in the fourth, I would see as possibly moving a lot, or maybe home life is chaotic in some way, or maybe there's something unusual about the family. Fourth house also describes the homeland, home country. I saw on another post that you said you're in Venezuela. Uranus, in this context, could describe the upheaval in the whole country, which he was born into.

And, your son was born during a Uranus/Pluto square, as are all children currently being born--it's something his whole generation has. What's going on in the world, globally, reflects what the outer planets are doing. People with the outer planets touching their personal planets are especially in tune with the zeitgeist of their generation. Your son has this, with his Venus conjunct Pluto. Whatever world affairs his generation has to deal with, he's in the thick of it. Kind of like Forrest Gump turning up in every landmark scene from the American Baby Boom generation.

Regarding your son's Mars, I did a reading recently for a friend who has the same Mars house placement--fourth house but not near the cusp. Someone mentioned up thread that it could indicate brothers--indeed, my friend's only sibling is a brother. If Mars were tightly conjunct the IC, I would be more inclined to believe there was violence in the home. Not necessarily physical violence, but maybe a lot of arguments, and yes, maybe abuse. Or maybe just a lot of competitiveness. In my friend's case, abuse wasn't part of the picture, but she described her parents' relationship with each other as dysfunctional in ways that she didn't realize until she was an adult. Her parents got along well, though, and they've stayed together--it wasn't a tear the family apart kind of dysfunction.

With Mars in the fourth but not so close to the IC, abuse doesn't come to mind immediately. What Mars does represent is how and why we would fight, and a fourth house Mars would indicate that the family of origin fights the same way, so it's pretty deeply internalized. Taurus, as a sign archetype, is the "strong, silent type," not easily prone to getting worked up, won't fight for no good reason, but will defend their space at all costs. So, I'm getting the picture that the family he grows up in, your family, is likely to be one where issues aren't talked about much if at all, people give each other the silent treatment when angry, and people tend to need their personal space. Does that sound right to you?

Last edited:

Kekerina

HAHAHA OMG yeah! it is like that we fight like that hahaha, and yes, me and my partner want to show him the world, we would like to travel and know all the differents cultures, we consider ourselfs like citizens of the world :love: and we would to make our son to love the whole world and know people, and help to make a better world, also i have jupiter/sagitaurus in 10 house and my MC is sagitaurus in the 1º11 degree
c88eES.png

Last edited: