Where are my SNES & N64 computer games?

insania

This is my first lost&found horary chart.

I know, theye aren't very important things but out of nostalgia I was looking for my SNES and N64 games but couldn't find them anywhere. I think I lent them to the brother of my brother's ex-girlfriend.

Either they have it or the games are still somwhere in the house.

Any suggestions? Are games a matter of the 5th house or do I have too look at venus for joy and fun? 9th house Venus and sun in 7th house would make me believe the games are with the ex-girlfriend.

Last edited:

datvirgochick

Well I do have one suggestion as a fellow gamer...you can download snes and N64 emulators to play all of your old favorites on your computer! Coolrom.com is a good site.....As for your cartridges...dunno never heard of using astrology to locate missing items so I guess I should learn more:sideways:

fensi88

Testimonies for recovery are:
  • Application from the Moon to the ascendant or its ruler.
  • Application from the Moon or 2nd-ruler to the 2nd house or its ruler, or to a planet in the 2nd, or to Fortuna.
  • Application from the Moon to its own dispositor.
  • The Sun and Moon aspecting each other or the cusp of the 2nd house by trine.
  • The Sun and Moon aspecting each other by any aspect out of angles.
  • The Sun in the ascendant (unless in Libra or Aquarius, where it is debilitated).
  • The Moon, 2nd-ruler, asc-ruler or a fortune (Jupiter, Venus, Fortuna, North Node) placed in the ascendant, 2nd house or 4th house.
  • 2nd-ruler in the 10th or 11th shows the object is near the querent or is being kept by a friend.
  • The Moon aspecting a fortune shows the item is in the safe keeping of an honest person who will return it. (Especially if the fortune also aspects the ascendant or asc-ruler.)
  • The Moon or 2nd-ruler angular.

insania

I have removed it.

Got my N64 and I will get my SNES. So I have my answers. I can send it to you if you are interested.

insania

Well I post it again:

24353dv.gif

insania

Update:

I got my SNES console back, although in a very bad condition. As I said, the SNES was in the possession of the sibling of my brother's ex-girlfriend .

A strange note: three games are still missing but I got two games I never had before.