Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 10-19-2019, 10:08 PM

Relocation next year?

Are there indicators of a possible relocation next year in this chart?

I don't like Saturn ruling the 7 house... and opposing Moon. Does this mean obstacles to relocating?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Relocation 2020.jpg (54.3 KB, 11 views)

Unread 10-20-2019, 12:17 AM

Re: Relocation next year?

If you want help with this question, we will need to see your transits and even secondary progressions or solar arc directions might be helpful. Simply post your birth date, birth city and birth time so that we can pull up that information. Then someone can take a stab at answering this question.

As far as Saturn ruling your 7th house and opposing your Moon - this doesn't have to be a negative thing at all. Saturn has positives as well as negatives. If I can pull up your chart, I'll make additional comments on this too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Cassiopeia (10-20-2019)
Unread 10-20-2019, 12:18 AM

No. Saturn ruling the 7th and opposing Moon is not a determining factor for relocation.
Cassiopeia (10-20-2019)
Unread 10-20-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
If you want help with this question, we will need to see your transits and even secondary progressions or solar arc directions might be helpful. Simply post your birth date, birth city and birth time so that we can pull up that information. Then someone can take a stab at answering this question.

As far as Saturn ruling your 7th house and opposing your Moon - this doesn't have to be a negative thing at all. Saturn has positives as well as negatives. If I can pull up your chart, I'll make additional comments on this too.
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me I was curious about what the horary shows regarding my relocation plans. I'll eventually post my natal chart in the natal chart reading section. Could you please tell me more about this horary chart?
Unread 10-20-2019, 11:51 AM

Sorry. I'm not into horary. Maybe put your question in the horary section so those who are into it can respond.
Cassiopeia (10-20-2019)
Unread 10-20-2019, 11:53 AM

Sorry. My mistake. I see that you did put it as a Horary question. I missed that. I usually don't respond when I see that. Good luck!
Cassiopeia (10-20-2019)

Tags
relocation, year