Childbirth- Mission possible?

Childbirth for this astro chart- possible?

• Doubtful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• Strict no no

• Total voters
Gayathri- 16th december 1986 in Tiruchirapalli 5:30am and Raj 5th november 1977 4:10am Chennai.

What is preventing us from conceiving? Medically we are normal says the doctor. IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN???

Marvel

Everything is possible. Not really adept in astrology but not having created children yet, I was told the placement of ones Uranus could affect the birth of children.

I realize both your oriental signs are Uranus, and producing may be a bit difficult for the first few times. So the relationship may expect many surprises or disturbances.

I would say don't worry, If you are perfectly healthy be optimistic and expect the successful one a jewel. I hope an experienced astrologer can help you identify your issue.

May be random, but try concieving in another country. Perhaps a romantic getaway in Africa.:wink:

Pinkvenus

I'm not an experienced astrologer but Marvel touched on a interesting topic by stating you should try to conceive in a different country. I know of a couple who was having trouble conceiving and carrying but took a vacation to Paris and that is when they conceived and carried successfully.

Thank you... trust me its next to impossible to move out of India.... My husband is not having a passport nor a permanent residential address proof to support the passport application...