what is our karmic lesson?

I met this guy online and he´s really a kind sweetheart and invested into getting to know me to the core. we both are into spirituality and digging deep, talking about any subject.

He might visit me in switzerland sometime.

he´s very communicative and extroverted and I´m on the other hand very introverted but I do have an active mind, I´m just more of a thinker than a talker.

I´m asking myself if our relationship is a learning lesson for me to integrate the feminine side in myself or develop my communicative skils to talk to more people? does our relationship have a karmic purpose?
We have skyped and he seems very sincere and never expressed any ill intentions.

I´m thankful for any response! :) <3

I am the inner. born on: 30.07.1996 / 06:14 / wattwil
he´s the outer: 11.07.1997 / 08:10 / nacogdoches

Attachments

• 2843_topic_2843__81.jpg
    2843_topic_2843__81.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

It's awfully hard to come up with a karmic lesson from someone you have never met in person, who is basically a pen-pal. People in your situation are often on their good behaviour. Their reality might be very different than how they present themselves on-line. It's not a true relationship, which minimally requires some time together.

The chart is so small that I can't make out the degrees, but it looks like you both have moon-Uranus contacts, perhaps wanting the Internet to make up for the risks involved in real-life relationships.

Having said that, if you feel that your communications have helped you to expand personally in some way, you don't need karma to explain that.

I was wondering if someone who is more advanced than me in astrology, could see any karmic lessons in the composite chart. challenges we might have to face, based on the aspects.
I completely understand your scepticism and that I might sound naive,
but I am fully aware that we are not in a real relationship yet. We have only talked on skype for a month now and really seem to connect and share lots of similarities in terms of interests and also we have already learned a lot from each other and it feels very uplifting and supporting whenever we talk.
so the goal would be to meet in real life and not just chat online.

thank you for the response and I wish you a wonderful day :joyful:

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case this information helps reflections and review,

both have 7th lord sat for marriage debilated aries 9th for luck;
observe fast sat evenings;

your sat with SNode aries 9th, detachment from father-husband,
pain-injury-surgery, distant lands;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;

his moon-mars volatile emotions and finances, opp sat,
stress-struggle, tech-mech-entrepreneurial aptitudes;

aries 9th inimical-malefic for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-father-travels;

moons acq-libra trine and friendly signs lords sat-venus,
but prone to mutual health issues;

both leo asc with saturnine acq opp prone to mutual conflict in the relationship; like poles repel;

his 5th lord jup for luck-romance-children etc over saturnine acq 7th;
your 5th lord jup debilated over saturnine cap 6th for health;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

your mars-venus over 11th, artistic aptitudes, electronics etc,
friendships-relationships by mere attractions;
mars lord 9th for luck debilated, anemic health, suppressed anger;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

do promptly ack, discuss salient feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,

wishing well, kshantaram

waybread

My point is, there may not be any karmic lessons: that doesn't mean you cannot benefit in more ordinary ways from your communications.