Sex in horary astrology?

Paolinab

:kissing: Hi! I'm a new astrology student, still at a very basic level, and I find horary really interesting! I asked a question for myself, if I'll have sex with this guy I like. Not a relationship, just sex. I do know he is involved with another woman. Can you help me answer based on this chart? I thought yes due to sun and saturn. But I may be wrong haha! Thanks in advance!this is the link to the chart!

graphic.php

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It would be helpful have a chart that shows the degree placement of each planet displayed and the Asc and MC. One way to do that is to create a chart at astro.com, save it to your computer and then upload it.

Paolinab

It would be helpful have a chart that shows the degree placement of each planet displayed and the Asc and MC. One way to do that is to create a chart at astro.com, save it to your computer and then upload it.

i hope this one helps, i tried to do it on astro.com but couldnt pull out the chart! anyway thank you! :)

Almohsin

I think the answer is yes, You are seeking the man ,Because the sun wants to CONJUNCTION Saturn .
The moon is CONJUNCTION with Venus in Scorpio, this indicates sex for sex.