Closed on a void moon, help!!

Kkmom

My fiance and I just had the closing on our first home on November 8th, 2018 šŸ™šŸ˜Š. We patiently waited for the house to get out of probate and the green light was given for a November 6th closing (day before the new moon). After requesting for a date change due to the new moon, we were given a date of November 8th (happy dance). What I failed to realize in time is that the signing was scheduled during a Void-of Course Moon at 8 AM Eastern Time. I was unable to get it changed to after 2 PM. What could this possibly mean for our future and the future of our home? Does that equate to bad luck?

waybread

I truly wouldn't worry about this. The moon goes VOC a lot of the time. Real estate deals don't suddenly turn sour for millions of people all around the globe just because the moon is VOC.

Astrology isn't meant to make us superstitious and fearful about bad luck; but to help us live our best lives.

There are many stages to taking possession of a new home; starting from when you first planned to buy the house, to when you actually move in. The operative date might be when you submitted your offer, or when you first put the key in the lock and open the door. If it makes you feel better, don't walk through the door till after 8:00 p.m. Or some such.

Kkmom

I truly wouldn't worry about this. The moon goes VOC a lot of the time. Real estate deals don't suddenly turn sour for millions of people all around the globe just because the moon is VOC.
Astrology isn't meant to make us superstitious and fearful about bad luck; but to help us live our best lives.

There are many stages to taking possession of a new home; starting from when you first planned to buy the house, to when you actually move in. The operative date might be when you submitted your offer, or when you first put the key in the lock and open the door. If it makes you feel better, don't walk through the door till after 8:00 p.m. Or some such.

Thank you :)