Start Teaching Meditation Soon?

Hi All,

I've been planning to teach meditation and was thinking I've been planning enough and its time to get going. So this chart was to ask the question: Should I start teaching meditation soon?

Seeing Saturn on the ascendant naturally put me off, but I'm hoping that it's a positive as it is very dignified and The Rulership Book lists Saturn as the ruler of meditation.

Thanks you all for your thoughts,

Dave M

Attachments

• Med-Horary.jpg
    Med-Horary.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 33

Sunrise

Hi All,

I've been planning to teach meditation and was thinking I've been planning enough and its time to get going. So this chart was to ask the question: Should I start teaching meditation soon?

Seeing Saturn on the ascendant naturally put me off, but I'm hoping that it's a positive as it is very dignified and The Rulership Book lists Saturn as the ruler of meditation.

Thanks you all for your thoughts,

Dave M
dear I want to ask if this job will be your main job or you will start occasionally with customers ??

Sunrise

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. It will not be my main job.

Dave
your question:

Should I start teaching meditation soon?
thank for your information.

First of all, let's start with your own Significator who is good condition. Although Saturn in Capricorn is dominated by night chart, here we see that your chart is daily, but Saturn yet it is angular and in a position that can move very well. It is in a place that can act. It is, however, in the rise of Mars (new and dynamic beginnings) and they both have mixed reception with each other. This shows that the movements are well thought out and well organized. There are moves that you do personally for your needs. It is the money (Mars) that comes to you through your occupational activity (2nd).

Because as you mentioned above it will not be your main job, it will simply be some hours of work and of course your customers and your money are interested in this job.
I will work with the 7th (partnerships, agreements, partners, clients, contracts, etc.) and of course the benefits of this business activity.

Your customers are seen by the ruler of the 7th Moon. The Moon, if you see yourself, is in your 1st house, which shows us that you already have some people who are interested or have come into contact. These customers seem to love you, to like you and to admire your work. You have the capabilities and qualifications for this job.

But if you see the Moon is in its detriment (that is, they will not have to give too much, weakness can mean many things at this stage). it's no accident that Saturn (you) is in the detriment of that Moon (customers), which shows us that you will not be happy with them.

Now because we want the profits from your customers, that is, we will get the 2nd from the 7th house, that is their money.
Your customers' money is shown by Sun. If you see this Sun - even worse - it is in its fall, that is, I see no benefits. Perhaps the moon's weakness (customers) is showing this thing, that is, the inability to pay you.

Even if we take the 5th house that has to do with activities, entertainment and education, a house that shows hobbies teaching, things we are happy, we will see that the Ruler here is Venus.

Venus is in her detriment, retro (perhaps you have thought of this idea before and re-introduces it), this Venus is in the fall of the Moon (customers). Something along the way will change.

Mercury (the profits and benefits) also in the fall of the Moon (customers).
Even when he changes his position in the future, Mercury will enter his detriment (Sagittarius).

Even in the future, let's see if things are better, I do not see any improvement. The opposite. I see that for a long time the main planets do not give anything significant.

So I would recommend to you at this stage to let go of this idea, and to reorganize it in the next time. The chart does not advise on such openings for now.

hope the best and good luck

Last edited:
Hi Sunrise,

Thank you for your reply and all it's detail. I admire your ability to look at all the interrelationships in the chart.

My original thought was to offer classes free to small groups that would have an interest and to slowly build up my experience in teaching and at the same time build up a following, but then I felt that I'm ready to do it more professionally.

Your analysis shows it probably would be best to go back to my original idea.

Thanks again for your help; I appreciate your kindness- Dave M

Sunrise

Hi Sunrise,

Thank you for your reply and all it's detail. I admire your ability to look at all the interrelationships in the chart.

My original thought was to offer classes free to small groups that would have an interest and to slowly build up my experience in teaching and at the same time build up a following, but then I felt that I'm ready to do it more professionally.

Thanks again for your help; I appreciate your kindness- Dave M

You are much welcome DaveVermont!!
Sorry for my bad news.
Keep it simple, keep doing what you do as you do and do not make big openings. Even the part of fortune if you see where it is (in Aries-3rd - the third house has to do with small ages, learning, seminars, etc.) is in the fall of Saturn (you). Fortune is not good.

Even if we take your 10th house (professional, success, recognition) = Venus. The same gives us. Not now.

good luck my friend