Fire the Grid

tsquare

WARNING!!
Please Ignore this For now......needs to be cleaned up, Edited, I wouldn't bother reading it if I were you, and Im not kidding. I was tired and I couldn't tell if its all retarded or not and my attention span can't wrap arround the whole wall of text too see it as a whole yet, to make it intelalgabe quite yet, I'll get too it soon probably tomarrow.....I feel like I have a bowling ball on each finger, and I am beginning to type like it too. Mabie tomarrow it will all fall into place without me wrestling arround with it too much.
Goodnight
=================
TsquarezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............
Grizwald

Anybody here ever read Carlos Castaneda's -Don Juan 11 - The Active Side Of Infinity- before? It just fell out of the sky and in my lap recently. I accidently downloaded it while I was looking for something else on the net, and started to read it and was facinated by it, I was amazed by how in depth it was into the.....well.....I think it's a read-it-yourselfer and for me to abreviate it would be next to imposible....I couldn't do it without destroying it.
Wow seven days.
11:11
For the last few years....I cant pick up a number of years, but Ive been picking this up everywhere, on my clock, on the clocks in the city on bullitin boards....everywhere.
I've thought alot about it, and Ive spent alot of time actively wipping it out of my mind, the number anyhow, to see if it was just my mind, my signifigance, that was doing it. And I've become quite good at doing this, wiping signifigances out of my mind, so i can see if whats going on is a part of my mind, or another mind, like a universal mind of sorts, and well.....
it keeps on poping up, 11:11

That, as well as, 5:55. in the middle of the night, during the day, on someone elses watch, and the weirdest was probably at Taco Johns and my ticket number that they call when your tacos are done was 555, every time this happens, the 555, I get a chill up my spine, and strait out my fingertips, a surge. My attention just gets swept out of what, and where I am doing...and I'm sort of lost for a moment, afraid to ask "What and the hell was that"(laugh)....it isnt something I really like. It's sort of frightening being it's un unknown thing. It seems so important for some reason.
Numerology has the ability to frighten me with its accuracy at times but I don't play with it much.....
its not till something like this 11:11 thing that came up recently(at least for me) for me.....to see that it isn't just me seeing this, or picking this up off of stuff.....It's others as well.....and I haven't been trying to do this stuff, or at least Im pretty aware that I'm not.... like, I don't tell myself to see these numbers, I take extra precations to try not to. I haven't been adding signifigance to them myself on a concious level so, adn i've been keeping pretty **** good watch over my "below awareness"......it's just weird. chilling. It's the above awareness stuff that chills me....and I feel I'm getting to that..... slowly, its coming, bit by bit. moment by moment building momentum.

Allot of the things that are happening in my life are starting to add up, but I cant figure out what too quite yet.(stupid WTF face) its odd. Like the books that accidently get emailed to me...the amazing stuff that just happens to fall in my lap, like it's dropped from an invisible hand, yet....I know it comes from real people....but something is acting through people, and I cant figure that "thing" out on a real personal level. The people that I "accidentally" bump into.....that are so important.....that I never noticed importance wise before as being a part of me....there is so much I don't know, and that scares the hell out of me at times......I'd stay that this Don Juan book is a must read.....it's more then just about this Don Juan and his culture.....its so universal its scary.

Ive seen some of the stuff mentioned in this book before, so....

on to something else.

This
Im going to put some stuff in this quote in (( Here! )) to help if I can....
Preparation

Many people have asked me what they can do in the meantime. I have received a message in response to my question of what can people do before we fire the grid. It is the most asked question I have received.

First the light beings said that Bradfield has provided a connection prayer in his lyrics "Be Still Thy Soul" from the Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey album. They said to inform people to listen as if the angelic voice was being directed specifically to them.
Listen with the soul and allow the human to understand that this is a connection prayer.

( (The best way I have found to do this, is to listen for the spaces between the notes, don't tie into the beat, or focus on it, but find the spaces between the notes, the hollow spots, and you will encompass the whole, this workes best I believe. A real good friend told me this once, and I can say that now, its really the only way I like to listen to music. Don't push or pull on the notes or hang on the sounds or try to hear it, and you'll really get to hear it like you have never heard it before, it took me a while to get it, so don't really fuss bout it, and you'll get it....It is very relaxing, and allows you to open up to stuff that you may have never felt before or have forgoten you have.)).

It gives their permission for the other realm to connect in agreeing to the connection. They said to open the heart and collect the spiralling filaments of gold, "liquid light" that live in the aura around human beings,

(OK! you can do this and it's quite easy after awhile, don't target time with this process, time isn't important with this, it takes what it takes. Eyes closed is usually the best for someone who doesn't or hasn't done this alot, but it is quite easy to build up to and I believe everyone can do it if they try and are carefull not to set themselves up to fail. If you cant see the gold "stuff" or cant seen to do much with it....one way is to try to create it for yourself.....how?...just mock it up...Make it out of nothing. "liquid light" is well....energy of a sort, much like the energy in a good OR bad memory, or an imaginary scenery you have or like to have when you feel blue. You can make energy. I know you can. so....make it really real..all that golden energy... start small get big. add to it as you like and can....really you can do anything. Make a clowd of it and put it all around your body. Really play arround with this stuff if you can hold onto it for a while, let go of, practice controlling it and mooving it arround the body holding it in various places, have fun with it. it's SUPPOSED to be fun...enjoyable, ok? If it keeps disapearing after you have put it there, and that can happen...well ...keep putting it there and don't hesitate to try, just do it...its obviously going somewhere and that somewhere may be good;) so just try it, and if you get good at putting it there and keeping this nice gold clowd there, start to breath it in and out of the body, (better yet...let your body do the breathing, you got better things to do allright(smile), build some trust up with your body it, and it's fields like to do their jobs) and let it circulate throughout your body, and get it too circulate arround your body as well. I don't want to explain it much...not enough time...EDIT: But Im gonna make some time. It's too important to not leave stuff out. Sometimes doing this can open up other things....you may become more able to see things that "arn't there"(laugh), but don't get too worried about that right away, relax, let things happen as they will, and have patience with it, it's not good to frustrate yourself over this and give yourself losses, but its good to be persistant, and thats different, thats intention well guided, your own intention, so do your best and have some small wins with it, and lead up to big wins, enjoy it.:)

One other thing i should mention....whlile doing this, quite often, "things" will "discharge"....leave.....mabie old sad memories, or old dark masses and such....to keep these dark energies blowing off, sometimes it is good to work on ones acceptence level of having these things, or "having" to have these things.....for whatever "reason"(and you'll laugh at these "reasons" latter, trust me(laugh), an individual will hold onto the dark energy, ...mabie feelings of unworthyness....whatever...I don't know...each person is different and has there own reason for stuff. Most the time, or at least quite often the "reason" doesn't have anything to do or seemingly doesn't have anything to do with what is blowing off or leaving...and that is very important to know. It could be anything that is holding that "Dark stuff" impinging down within and upon one's self. and ones energy fields.

Anyhow, people will often cling to this dark energy with all of its negative energy so when it does start blowing off, allot of these "reasons" for keeping this " oh so great!" "usefull" negative stuff will start to pop up on people, and come up to their immediate awareness, to their Now, their present time, and it will clowd there judgement, thoughts, feelings, emotions, sences, with weird stuff that often seems like commands, weird ideas, like

"I have to go wash the dishes:(" "my hair looks funny:eek:" "AS#HOLE MOTHERFUC#ER!:mad:" "The Baby's on fire:eek:" "Hi daddy!:D" "ooogggaaaaachokasoonaboooo!!!:confused:" and such,

Just acknowledge the reason, whatever it is, no matter how irrational and stupid the "reason" is,

Do you kinda get what Im saying?? This is amazingly weird stuff, that sometimes blows off or comes up out of the Pit, and the "stuff" conected to it, can quite often not feel real at all.... Im only bringing it up because you may run into it whenever, and its good to know how to handle (get in gentle cause over, controll instead of effect) of it. Ever heard of people saying that kundalini yoga is dangerous before? well...this stuff that may come up can and deffinatly has the potential to be very pottentstuff,.......

So.Why even bother if it could get rough??:eek: Well this "stuff" that is coming up is there
already, and "it" is what comes out of "nowhere" on people when they lest expect it too, making bad stuff seem to come out of nowhere in there daily lives. And when your through it , and I mean really through it, and out the otherside through it, not arround it, you feel ohhhh sooo good!!!!:) The world holds still a moment, it just pauses, you could hear a humming bird a mile away, no strain, your space is so quiet, you have this peace that is you, and everything's just ohh soo beautifull crystal clear, and things cant help but go right. Ever heard that song by REM , The Great Beyond? Allot like that.It's almost unimaginable...So....... Ill say it again, I can't stress it enough. Sorry if I seem redundant or like one of those Old Kung Fu masters from the movies,(laugh) (serious!) but it is very important stuff to know and use. .Acknowledge the reason, whatever it is, no matter how irrational and stupid the "reason" is.

And I should add, it's also a good advice, not to be scared of what you see a is good idea as well, It may be wild stuff, but a winning, couragous, and stern "it's all good." additude is a great addition. But if your scared, acknwledge that fear and when and where it comes from, and its gone too. If you can find it back there whenever you left it, then you can make it vanish.

It may not even feel like your reason or idea, but just acknowledging, (this is something you do, as an action!) it(seeing it as it is tottaly and saying "uhuhh. Ok, Aha!" or just a realization like"that's not me" "I'm not Like that" and then a good laugh,will often allow it to go POOF!! And be gone for good, letting go of long long long forgoten things for good that can go way way way back(not an exageration, and this is another reason why sometimes things you may run into just don't seem real) is ohh so good.

If its there its there and it doesn't matter what it is, don't invalidate what is there, just handle it, dont play Question and Answer games with it, and its signifigances, just say what it is, whatever it is, whenever it is, whatever the answer is, its right, OK?, at least at first, mabie latter the rest, will come up even cleaner, Your like a virus scaner on a computer, you may not get all of it at first, but the more passes you go, more accurate stuff pops up. ,

If you get sleepy during any of this and feel like your going to "dope off" in a non relaxed aggitated matter, or you just plain feel like ****, it's not a good time to end off or stop. But if you have too??..... It is probbably good to take a break so you may gather strength to come back and finish, not to go play nintendo or something, and believe me, you will get all these amazing ideas of things to do while doing this....best advice is to keep at it untill you reach a good ending point, and youll know it when its there, I can't describe it fully, I can only say, you'll know! so... ...open the eyes... ,and just look arround for things that you like about your imediate surroundings, your "right now" surroundings, and just find things you like and can accept there in your enviroment. Get as much you can into present time. Touch things and get in tough with the enviroment, good feelings, whatever. and you
will cool back off, and shortly be able to get right back at it refreshed...also, rubbing your hands and face together real hard and all that can help. if you yawn.....good....but you need the energy to blow alot of that stuff off. so going back to the creating and accepting golden energy through the body soon is a good thing to do) )

This collecting will strengthen the filament that extends out of the solar plexus (this is the cord that unites humanity to the collective consciousness or the cord that connects you to God. Normally I have seen it in most humans as a thread like filament however I have seen it larger in many humans).They said to listen and feel the music and allow the soul to connect and remember. Then they can do mini frequency elevations. This is how the light beings put it:

((Ok, I've seen this before, but I find somthing odd, and that is the God thing. When I was Exterior once from the body and in controll of the body(and this is when I seen this) there was a cord between me and the body and a cord between me and the mind which was exterior of the body as well. but anyhow, I dont get the connection to God thing, it seems to vague to me. I know I'm not a body but I do happen to live in one, I have been out of it, and I have seen the chokras of others, even if somewhat vaguely, and the 3rd chockra is the seat of the bodys main controll system, or it's soul its like the main controll booth of Its energy system, and well....Me? I'm a different chokra then the 3rd I do believe if I even am a chokra. The 3rd can get pretty gummed up with the living of life and emotional breaks, and just plain bad experiences for humanity can cause this very important chokra to clog up and even go black with all the negative psycic junk it has picked up or been the effect of. Opening it up is good, but be ready for the rough stuff that's in the way, to be released to as well, cause its got to go somewhere. It's Somewhat like the dirt and stale water that is in a garden hose that you run out first before you or anyone takes a drink out of it. It's got to come out the end so don't point that thing at anyone you like.

If your older, raising the frequency is going to bring back allot of childhood memories I do believe, because your bodies frequency was naturally higher when you were a child. So that's neat. The reason that they are Mini raises is probably because it needs to be done on a proper gradient with the right ressonance in order to cause an effect at all on an individual, that is probably why they ask to tune into "the frequency" so one can start out at the right resonance so the one frequency can slowly raise the others))

Collect a series of wonderful happy moments from your life, for example your most loving kiss, the joyous happiness of eating ice-cream or the sun on your face after a long cold winter. They were very explicit with their details. The smile you have when you see a kindness of a child or the sheer pleasure you feel while washing your hands under warm water with fragranced soap. It went on and on. however the basis of it was that there were thousands of happy uplifting moments in our lives that we miss because we are so busy with the business of being unhappy. They said even those in poverty have moments of tremendous joy if they would choose to feel them. when a lover touches your flesh or when your child smiles. If we as a group of humans would take time out everyday and I don't mean huge amounts of time I mean moments to remember a happy moment then we collectively raise the planets frequency a little every day with little effort. It will also raise the level of the humans who participate. Simply close your eyes and remember a thought or feeling that has given you earthly pleasure then be thankful for it. If you only have a few that is alright because as you practice this little exercise you will find yourself finding more and more to feel happy about. It will at like a contagion because others will feel your happiness and it will infect there field.

(( Ok, here's an idea, instead of just remembering these things, why not try to recall them instead. What I mean by recall is see them as if your really there again, go there, but at least know your not, Don't loose full track of your present time perceptions, if you have alot of earth in your chart this probably wont be a problem for you, staying grounded, and focus on each single perceptic in each pleasure incident, or, good memmory.
Like, close your eyes and recall, see again, a time when you got allong with someone real well, and then an earlier time , and then the eariest you can recall(see again)

Then try something like the last time you ate something you liked, or you r faorite food and go with taste instead of sight, see? change perceptic, untill these perceptics and sensations are unblocked, ive noticed in some people that they are blocked. I've noticed doing this can really open up the perceptics of the past, and alot of memories show up this way, but if you just sit arround and try to remember stuff all day sometimes you cant find stuff, Looking is often easier then remembering and this stuff is still there....but it can also at the same time open up the perceptics of the prestent simotaniously, buy removing, the reasons for the blockages in the first place that are caused by bad experience or whatever, anyway... It also raises your frequency, or hummm.
hmm...Any questions? Im tired and typing fast.))

This is where the song song comes in. Bradfield's song was transmitted to him with the intent of reaching the masses for this exercise. It is a prayer of invitation to connect to the universal consciousness, to allow the human to relinquish and have faith that all will be delivered with belief and trust. The actual words say what the intention means; the frequency and tones will facilitate the opening and connection. At my request, Bradfield has graciously agreed once again to make the "Be Still Thy Soul" song prayer available as a free download to the public. We are all blessed with the ability to move this light around, it is but a mattter of choosing to do so. The human simply has to decide to believe the words to which he/she is agreeing and offer themselves openly and willingly to the universe for this divine connection.
((The song thing sort of sounds like a mantra.
Anybody heard this song? What'd you think and how did you use it? 56K is slow on my end.
======================
Tired and begining to feel slightly retarded, I'm stoping typing before I start....and probably already have, writing things like, blaaabloooblaableee. l have to clean this up latter, more and likely tomarrow to make it somewhat intelagable. Im probably way off as far as I got it(laugh) oh well.
Goodnight
Tsquare

2rainbows

every single person is exponentially more powerfull than they actually are aware of. because of this, it is very important that we anchor positive energy only. this practice calls for staying in a state of perfect peace and stillness and unconditional Love and subtle joy, nothing simmering and overflowing as this can easily manifest as huge earthly catastrophies especially if fire the grid is well received and practiced world wide.

there are significant astrological aspects with 7/17/07 and i think it best to hang back and witness the effects of the cosmos and not for an instant enhance and/or stir them up.

every single organism, no matter how small, has ample power and we need to be very careful using this power without the right instructions to do so. if anyone is at all unsure of how to go about achieving peace and harmony, you are advised to ask God to do the work for you. and you cannot share peace and harmony with others until you have peace and harmony on board within you, absolute honesty with self is very important here. if people practice firing the grid without being truly prepared, they will be spewing their dark energy into the air. if you are perfectly prepared for earth healing, pray to God to help you heal dark energy that has been released into the air.
note also that Shelley Yates has been preparing for this since 2002 and very few people have the preparation she does.

dark energy is extremely deceptive, that is why it has taken us so long to achieve peace on earth. we believe we are adhering to Light energy and then find we adhered to dark energy in clever disguise. place all your faith that God will protect us all from dark energy, this is just as powerful and very gentle (the way God always works) than what 'fire the grid' could produce.
Love,
~Rainbows

tsquare

I second what 2rainbows says.

I was going to try and do a preperation list of things for those to do, to help the effect of these planetary placements, that are occuing during this event......but then realized that it's much in too little time for everyone to pull off to the degree that some of the stuff above I typed goes for.....some of the stuff in that whited out text is powerfull stuff ,really its just a little more in how to go about this whole thing of accentuating the possitive, yet.......just accentuating the possitive, or "lifting onesself by the bootstraps" to do so, doesn't work that well......

What I wanted to get accross was..... People., When they try quite often to only think about good things, all they can often seem to find is negative.
It works in a fassion of flows and resittance with people quite often, the opposite thing that they try to achieve with their minds, often happens by the laws of the vectors of this universe....and the mind. And It has alot to do with how able you are to confront the negative, and see it as is, therefore erasing it(this isnt spewing it!!) there is no use in stirring too much stuff up, if you can't meaning dont know, how to handle it, but this doesn't mean you can't and never will, you will still have time. People are going to spew the negative weither they like it or not untill its cleaned up and out of them.......so....to tell people to be affraid of spewing all this negativity...it may just be the right thing to do BEFORE this event, to find it and to handle it.... yet... not durring. Stirring up stuff in ones mind(a "part ones energy fields") turns old stuff on, and if you dont know how to handle it by getting to the bottom of what it really is...instead of the lies it will tell you in the process....it will hang on you and stick, or you will send it off to ?????,...mabie worsening what's going on with Fire the Grid.

Another effect I am affraid of is, if people try to supress alot of thing before this event, by "Being Good" we may see the complete opposite effect of what we desire with this, all those supressed things are going to fester and it may not work as we expect it too then.

What I am saying is that if you are feeling anything real negative...like the negative emotions, hate, anger, rage, whatever.....that this may be a part of the process, you have to confront these things FIRST within yourself to RISE UP TO peace, which is very important. A way to do this is too feel and experience as it is, whatever is hapening to you instead of simply ignoring it, it will discharge it..these things if confronted corectly and handled by seeing the who where when and these things are created and coming from....in time...in your universe,(not this one we live in, they are different)...will erase it. But you have to come up through the negativity first to rise to the top from a unknown thing in your life....an unkown thing that is keepin you from being peace.

Im worried about this big date:confused:.....its a big date in our time, manly because, spiritual things are exponential and not linear, and that says it all right there. Whatever is going on with people (who are spiritual beings) is going to have a pan-determened effect with the universe at large, it isn't just that these planets are gonna do it, we are so much a part of it that, we matter so much but have forgotten our true spiritual heritage as to what we are as spirits...uhhhh(exausted)...I just hope everyone is ready.
I could try to help a few prepare but a crash course I am affraid will just simply crash, yet I think to stand back and do nothing.....I don't see how its going to be benificial so.....I have to come up with something.
I'll do my best.

Mabie we could come up with something real light, easy, here for those that are feeling a little unprepared, mabie something simple.

I might have something in my toolbox here....Im going to take a moment to look.

Arian Maverick

I'm starting to have doubts about whether I should participate or just "sit this one out," but of course, I fear that I will not have another chance. Yet fear has no place in this event...

Anything you could pull out of that toolbox would be very helpful! :D

Arian Maverick

tsquare

Ok, Here is something simple for getting the proper rest before embarking on meditation, I just found this yesturday oddly and I tried it out. I slept like a baby, no weird dreams, and when I woke up I felt odd...different. It seems too simple but I was amazed because I hate sleeping on my stoumach ordinarily, anyhow I found it to be interesting.
I got this from a Don Juan book, I dont rememeber the authors name off the top of my head now but its a series of books written by a guy who spent time with a shaman named Don Juan ?Martez?, anyhow I've barely dug into the book I have and I found this to work.

What you need,
a firm bed
a nice heavy pair of socks, double pair may work or you can wear your shoes
I used wool hikeing socks.
A square pillow that has some weight to it, or at least some density.

now here's the part I have never liked before, you have to sleep on your stoumach, i have always found this uncomfterable in the past, like my feet would tingle or something and I felt sorta pushed out of myself in a way that was uncomfterable.
But I latter found that was what the pillow was for.

In the don juan book there is a point that is called assemblage point, and don juan goes through the process of showing his apprentice, the author of the books, that it is through this shifting of the assemblage point that different modes of awareness are possible, and that on most people this point is shifted by there day to day activities, major upheavels,going to the grocery store, whatever...just the push and pulls of life, as experienced.
anyhow, what a sorcerer tries to do is gain knowing controll over the assemblage point, so he has controll of his power, and ballance so he may use it to his advantage instead of it using him.....

Anyhow, without getting too technical, which would just get in the way,
one way to do this and to go into a nice deep meditational state is to lie on the stumach, with your face pointed to the left, with your feet hanging over the end of the bed, heavy, thick socks on, or shoes, and a pillow right lying right over the center of your spine which is the assemblage points location, Im guessing the 3rd chokra. A light blanket is nice for over the back of the legs as well. And I did this without a shirt on.....dotn know if that makes a difference of not, but it was comfterable, I supose room conditions allow for clothing, but just so you know, you can get very warm lying in this possition once things are flowing and moving around. It's like light is within one flowing out and arround, and in some instances, depending on the body, backed up flows of energy that are built up and they feel ohhh soo good when realeased. its phenomenal.

at first when I tried this I didnt use the pillow and like usual i felt a strong builpup of pressure on my spine, like the energy wouldn't flow, and my neck and face felt uncomfterable, mainly I felt sort of tense, stressed, bent out of shape.
so I tried the pillow, and at first I was suprised, the light weight of the pillow was enough to put pressure on that 3rd chokra(assemblage) point and the pressure flowed down to my toes and I could feel all the pressure that I actually had built up in my body start to move throughout and I had some quivers and shakes of muscles, some realy felt like epilectic ticks, and I just had to allow them to flow out and then after they had flowed out the whole area would fill with raditaing warmth, like it had reconected to the whole of the body, at first It felt a little uncomfterable, but I stuck with it anyhow, cause it was like taking a new breath,a first breath, in a long time, even the oxygen flowed different and there was no effort to breath, but at first this was odd, like the machinery I had built up to breath was going through a recalabration of sorts, I felt like a lot of the natural energy flow of my body were aligning themselves by the pressure on the assemblage point, I had a few bones crackle and pop, muscles streaching(uncomfterable, but in that deep tissue massage sort of way, like ohhhhh that hurts.....ok more please ahhhhhhh......)It hurt so good, and I just felt this odd dull ache sort of, a pressure releiving itself, and my blood circulation leveled out to a steady pulse throughout my whole body, My whole body felt like it changed in about an hour, the way I walked and everything, the mussles that I used, it was sort of odd, like I had to get used to moving naturally again instead of using a lot of effort on my part, It was a different use of energy and a whole different experience of it, I had no nervous energy so that at first was uncomfterable, I didn't really know just how to act, i just had to act, and I could oddly remember having felt like that when I was a kid, Not thinking before every act, and not trying to stop thinking before every act either, every step, mind on automatic, observing everything. "Thought" was susspended, there was just pure movement. I felt a sence of trust for the enviroment around myself, and that was uncomfterable, but I slowly fot used to it and it seemed that The more I did the enviroment got used to me, in very odd ways, Like It truseted me, it put me in that knowing moment of just being the momement instead of being in the moment or trying th be in the moment, I was just there, it was odd, but I'll be trying it again tonight.

It seemed so easy I just thought I'd share it, I don't know if others with have the same or similar experience, but it is deffiantly worth a try, Just be patient with it, and when you hear those strange stumach girgles dont pay them much attention, realy don't pay the body attention at all, this is why it is best to sleep that was, you can in get in the way of what the body is doing if you obsessivly controll its actions on an automacy of its own, let the body do its thing, you take a break. sleep is best cause y are out of the body for the most part anyhow and that is how at works the best.

Uncomfterable?????
Its just your body sorting itself out cause the energy is there for it to do it, and you arn't there to go "uh, uh, body, Im doing this now" the body wants its time also. You may have a bone snap or two also, It was like a natural chiropractor for me, and the oooohhs and ahhhhss afterward and durring were worthwhile, for the effect it created, I just felt more in the pressent time instead of chassing it, and I felt more myself.
overall it was renewed sence of well being.
The effects I suppose could range from miraculous to absolutely nothing from individual to individual, I wouldnt be suprised if someone had there vision clear up like mine did, I could see without squinting for about an hour afterwards.....it was different. Everything just flowed, and when I looked in the mirror my eyes just shined, sparkled, it was pleasent, they were just so clear. That was problably the main adjustment I had, getting used to my vission being so clear and not fogged over. I believe I had some dark barriers, clowds, that were energetic, blow off leaving me able to see some things for the first time again. It was odd to really look again instead of trying to see.

I supose the best time to try this is before you go to bed while you have time to yourself, (if you do, oolala) Also, a glass of water by the bed and a bathroom nearby may be good too.......weird things happen when the body sorts itself out.....and you may have to use that bathroom more then once.
Just do what the body wants to do and you'll be fine.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tsquare

I typed this in a hurry I may come back latter and straiten it out some. If anyone has questions or sugestions at all about....whatever, post or PM me. Im curious to see If anyone has any gain out of this like I did after only my first attempt, I dont totally know how it works, and I have been working with other stuff as well, techniques and such which may have helped, but I know it did to cool of the mind....more like there was no mind......it was facinating.

Off to bed.

joannski3

So.....what happened everybody??? Howcome nobody is sharing their FIRE THE GRID experience??? All this anticipation and nothing? inquiring minds would like to know how the fire was...