Circumcision. A Court Decision?

piercethevale

My fellow Americans.
People. This is an important issue. It has to do with keeping the courts from getting precedent that allows them to tell you you can't do what the Bible has told us to do. They can break our Covenant with God. Atheists need not apply or be concerned but I strongly advise you to get involved also to keep 'Big Brother' out of your life too. I just wrote some blistering comments at this and a site against HGH, as that one also is protesting the mens' issue. http://www.facebook.com/JewsAgainstCircumcision

MaeMae

Banned
Hygenic laws established in Leviticus to preserve health and dietary well being during a time when there wasn't fresh water and food storage/refrigeration and sewage/sanitation availability. It was to preserve Jewish life, health and well being.
Christendom attached itself to the notion.

MSO

It should be the decision of the male getting the operation.

If you're going to permanently remove a portion of a person's genitalia, at least ask the poor bugger.

Drowzy_Shooter

Honestly I'm glad my parents did it to me. I would've wanted it done (knowing what I know about the "differences" in different hygiene issues) now a days, but I'd chicken out due to umm....... what can happen :pinched:. I think it should be up to the parents. Plus, there are quite a few ways to get "it" back.

Also, as if you live in the majority of the first world, it's irregular NOT to be circumcised.

piercethevale

Hygenic laws established in Leviticus to preserve health and dietary well being during a time when there wasn't fresh water and food storage/refrigeration and sewage/sanitation availability. It was to preserve Jewish life, health and well being.
Christendom attached itself to the notion.

Hi Mae Mae. I know that your are no stranger to a Menorah.
There is what is know as a belief in 'Supersessionism" among a grate many of the Christian sects.
Also from what I've got via info these past 12 years is very interesting.
Trevor Ravenscroft said that the 'Parsival' would return in time for the 'Millennium'. The reincarnation he believed to be the greater of the two possibilities...the other of a occult/knowledge of 'Templar' matters [real Templars..not this NWO stuff.] The original Parsival would be 1200 years before the present one is born as Venus makes all 72 possible pentagrams in conj. with the Sun every 1200 years. [FYI....I'm condensing all of Trevor's info from his book : "The Cup of Destiny"..here, ..] The original Parsival was one of the later Round Table knights that, whom, along with two other knights of the 2nd generation, Sir Galahad [Son of Lancelot] and Sir Tors went off to fingd 'The Holy Grail". There are many legends of this. Wagner wrote an Opera about it. When i met my friend and fellow yogi, Suryakant, in 2003 he told me of his life ling obsession with Parsival and that a great clairvoyant had told him as a young man to get the Opera by Wagner and listen to it and read one of the accounts [i forget which one]...and Suryakant, whom is an American of Norwegian ancestry, born in the Dakotas back in the 40s , became a teacher, [one of the first] of Transcendental meditation for the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi whom himself had become a disciple and assistant of Swami Brahmananda in 1955.
Suryakant was in this area of Northern Calif. in 1979...I was here [American River area] and in Truckee that year.
The Sri Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas - [Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhyanyogi_MadhusudandasShri Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas ] was here that winter at around 101 years old and at a local Christian church about a block and a half from where I presently live.
He took Suryakant as a disciple then and into to the Mahakundalini Order of Yoga of India and gave him the name 'Suryakant'. It means 'Ray of the Sun' in Sanskrit.
Parsival was known as th 'Knight of the Sun, Knight of the Sword, Knight of the Word and he whom reads the 'Starry Script' ". His new guru told him to get into this Parsival thing and Suryakant loaned me the book by Trevor Ravenscroft about 10 days after i moved into a new place on the River having got out of the old hotel in Folsom Suryakant and i had been both living on different floors and met 4 years earlier.
He had underlined all the things in the book [for his own ref.] and notated on the margins similarities between his life and that of Parsival.
What I learned is that the legend of the Arthurians and the Templars and the Grail are because of Joseph of Arimathea and James, Yeshuas' uncle and brother went to the are of present day Glastonbury and settled . Joseph had supposedly been a merchant trader and went to the area of Britain to trade with the tin mines. [and some legends say Yeshua went with his uncle on a trip or two as a boy.] They had relations ..or took wives, whatever, there was progeny. This progeny grew [and after two thousand years God only knows how big and where on Earth all of them are as you know them English Sailors.
Parsival is of this bloodline and is so supposedly the one that returns.
I have since found out there are a couple of accounts all the knight s were..so was Arthur. [Glastonbury Hill, read the History and Legends about it. The legend it was 'Avalon'...Joseph and James established the first Church of the Christ...in 42 AD predating that of Romes. The Vatican did finally admit it predates theirs only a few years ago. It didn't get much media here in the States.]
Think about it the were 12 knights and 12 disciples. At the Round table there was an empty chair. That now one was ever allowed to sit in. Just like the Chair of Elijah...you know about that chair that must be at the Brit Milah - The Covenant of Circumcision (Bris). The Round Table had one of those chairs and no one was allowed to sit in it. It was reserved for Judas.
One legend has it; That is until one day Parsival showed up and sat in it. Another legend says it was Galahad.
All of these boys are now supposedly reincarnate and born as progeny of Joseph and James. Marys brother and her son, Yeshuas' brother.
This is the bloodline of ben David. Ravencroft says that this Bloodline is particularly affected by Astrology.
I asked Clarisse [my clairvoyant friend...who is so f'n good at 'seeing' what was] and she said all this was true [although I didn't get to the part about all of the Arthurians as she and i were talking about Parsival, and I hadn't given it much thought yet anyways] I asked her wouldn' hat all have to come down through the mothers lineage as to Hebraic law only recognizing the maternal lineage. She said; "It's in the DNA".
So, made sense to me. I so if the DNA is affected regardless of lineage than yeah, Joseph and James progeny has got it going on and that the Blood of the House of David runs in the blood of many a Brit today [and Scot, and Irish, and Welsh, and the Cornish and ...you get the picture]
I then I since found out about that the 'oral suction issue that the Hassidic won't budge on and said at the web site above the this is not part of the"Rite' that the Covenant must maintain but rather a foot note as to procedural that can be done other ways. It was a way of insuring a medical necessity be performed rather than ignored . Some remote communities of Jews, a few thousand years ago, lived in very remote communities and you couldn't guarantee that there was anyone learned in medical practice.
Well I also found out since Clarisses' revelation is that the 'maternal lineage only law' is based on that a judge of bloodline could never be absolutely sure whom the father was but they could be of the mother. [And unfortunately ...I guess it kind of eliminated some of the faiths best applicants for membership but integrity had to be maintained.
So, I believe this covenant is in the 'Blood'.

more later...

piercethevale

I told the story a few times how ...back in 2003 I was running for my life from some that were sent after me. [it's a matter of record, public. As i went to jail for 4 mos. right afterwards. I got angry and demanded a repayment of money from an old friend as so I could get out of the area and he thought I was crazy and paranoid, not knowing the severity of the situation.
I managed to get to a new hotel in the Sierra Foothills, check in anonymously. Still nerve wracked and thinking about some poor old s.o.b. that had died homeless in an alley in town the day before., [whom i tried to help out as much as I could as they had kicked him out tof the old hotel I was living in...he liked to smoke in bed.
I opened the drawer and ..there's that thing some do that is about opening the Bible at random ...for a sign, and I got Psalm 41...and I knew i was going to be allright.
I was circumscized. Twice. Mine grew back.
All that B.S. about trauma...is just that, B.S. and besides, You know how all we folk like to whine anyways

Your bad, bold, big nosed Biblical Brother...
piercethevale

piercethevale

I mean are there any among you that has still not realized that for the last 2 and a half years I been giving you all Templar knowledge?:surprised:

Last edited:

piercethevale

excerpts from my tirade at the web site ...they took my comments down.

‎"And a man's p**** doesn't determine his faith in God." [name erased]
Truer words have never been said, I couldn't agree more.
Yesterday at 2:45pm ·

David ‎...actually what we are discussing is Gods' faith in us. But as Judaism is forbidden at this time to recognize any 'Prophets"...those that criticize the rites, suggest corrections and declare to know the future outcome of not heeding their words have only negated themselves from being heard. It is written!
Yesterday at 2:51pm ·

David ‎@Christina If. No, I don't. I only became aware of this group this morning and was rather shocked that their seems to be such a vociferous opposition to a rite given to us by God. The petition for a cessation of this rite should then be addressed to God. To show such disdain and disrespect twice....!?!?!?...I'm at a loss for words as how to express my shock....
Yesterday at 3:03pm ·

Marlena I have a very large p****...I just do not happen to have it with me at this time. He is at home right now!!! LOL
Yesterday at 4:24pm · Unlike · 1

Marlena My sons were both circumsized as babies-one hates it,the other doesn't. It was my choice to make as a mother and I did what I thought was best for them for HEALTH reasons not religious reasons.Its a little too late to worry about now isn't it? I mean no use crying over cut foreskin is there?
Yesterday at 4:28pm · Unlike · 1

David ‎...and to declare that one now hates their p**** because of it...gee!, My advice is just don't look at it and quit thinking about it...Like Marlena said...it's too late to do anything about it. I know of two guys that are so fat they can't...
See More
Yesterday at 4:36pm · Like

Steve I don't hate my p****, I hate that it was mine to determine it's fate and that was taken from me. As for not looking at it, that's the most stupid and pathetic advice I've ever heard. Just because you don't pay attention to something does...
See More
Yesterday at 6:28pm · Like · 5

David Oh, your an atheist...well, then as far as I'm concerned this conversation with you is over.
Yesterday at 6:31pm · Unlike · 1

Last edited:

piercethevale

...more...

David So why would an Atheist care for a bunch of kids he doesn't know nor never will that are only going to get a little clip...and they had to do mine twice...it grew back...no truama here..and you ladies have no way of knowing what it felt like to a male...your testimony is not credible. Well why would an Atheist have such suffering compassion for humanity...and don't tell me this dude has any of that...B.s
21 hours ago · Like

David Most likely 'his' got laughed at by a woman he tried to 'make'...some gals think one is peculiar looking..or they are just cruel man-haters...I've experienced both kinds myself... So, why all the fuss, you can't put it back the way it was...and, why this staged concern...and try to eliminate the practice. Answer, For revenge.
21 hours ago · Like

David To allow the courts to keep all ..Jewish and Christian [that believe in supersessionism ] children from entering the Covernt...thus their 'Insurance Policy' covered by God as in all actuality that is what the Covenant is...an "Insurance contract" ...albeit a '"Holy" one...read Psalm 41. They want the chance for your kids to hear the about the ''Other Isurance" policy they can sell them once they get old enough to legally enter a contract....capiche?
So now all children are unprotected from ....hmmmm...well, who would want to hurt those children? Satan? You see, once you get the courts to intervene in a matter of this origin you've given them 'precedent' The next thing they'll tell you to do that is prohibited by this Covenant is to get TAT-TOOED...you're going to have to get a number TATTED ON YOUR SWEET BABYS BOODY, ...and yours...and your hubbys....need I go on....Wake up...WAKE UP BEFORE THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS,,,,'nuff said

Last edited:

sethi

hello.

Just actually accidentally opened up this post.

Anyways I never heard of it growing back, but only in the case where the first circumcision was not done properly and caused scarring.

The cover is of a sensitive type and having a "relationship" causes minute tears in it. Bacteria enters quickly in the blood stream and this causes problems to both partners especially more so if any or both the partners have other "relationships" with other people. Also makes it stink if it is not washed properly, the best reason to have the circumcision in the first place.
So circumcision is the right choice

MaeMae

Banned
in US ~
until WWII era, circumcision was not common practice.
proper hygiene, sexual health and attention are enough to keep infection at bay.
circumcision should be individual choice, not common practice based on "everybody else is doing it."
In State of Oregon in late 80's/early 90's, the procedure stopped being paid for by State for children on public aid. It was considered "elective" procedure.
It is a modern day unwritten blue law.
Any young man or adult can choose to get cut if he wants to.
Nobody business but his.

Fragoso

:andy:

...then you are in the LIGHT friend...There are NO SHADOWS IN THE

LIGHT

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?
You see pierce, that's your problem... You take things too literal, mine signature is a metaphor.
Bible says that male should be circumcised and that is very comum in jewish. But then I ask - isn't the bible also a metaphoric text... Again you took thing too literally.

«One does well to put on gloves when reading the New Testament; the proximity of so much impurity almost compels to this...I have searched in it vainly for even a single congenial trait...everything in it is cowardice and self-deception.» Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me devil if you want :devil:
nk_acs_manson-tearing-bible.jpg

Fragoso,
Beeing in the light after been in all those religious bs

Last edited:

piercethevale

hello.

Just actually accidentally opened up this post.

Anyways I never heard of it growing back, but only in the case where the first circumcision was not done properly and caused scarring.

The cover is of a sensitive type and having a "relationship" causes minute tears in it. Bacteria enters quickly in the blood stream and this causes problems to both partners especially more so if any or both the partners have other "relationships" with other people. Also makes it stink if it is not washed properly, the best reason to have the circumcision in the first place.
So circumcision is the right choice
Your probably right because when I questioned my parents about the scarring as a lad that was the answer they gave me and i've never questioned a doctor about it.
It never bothered me, and neither does this new revelation.

Last edited: