Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob9

Re: Sports astrology

sandeep sir how do you see india-aus outcome on final day.

ARIETUS

6th ODI - Sri Lanka v England

One more unexpected good performance by the English in the subcontinent.

Sandeepan

Ya buddy..I cross checked sub sub performance...eng is dsc and v may have a thriller here after 1610 but that cud b late

Last edited:

rob9

seems Hughes helped aus pull off a blinder...respect mate!! and RIP

A deserving win for Hughes. I'm not sure if Aussies were outstanding..India got so close and threw it away. Even kohli could bat for draw with tail but didn't not want to. No signs of responsibility from middle order.

ARIETUS

A deserving win for Hughes. I'm not sure if Aussies were outstanding..India got so close and threw it away. Even kohli could bat for draw with tail but didn't not want to. No signs of responsibility from middle order.

Good homage to Hughes.

It is neither outstanding performance by Australia nor carelessness by Indian batters, it is destiny. I expected Venus on ketu star to deprive India of a win but it also deprived them from drawing the game.

rob9

Good homage to Hughes.

It is neither outstanding performance by Australia nor carelessness by Indian batters, it is destiny. I expected Venus on ketu star to deprive India of a win but it also deprived them from drawing the game.

yes you are right. i was purely talking on cricketing terms.
btw do you still think england can chase 292?

Asc dsc does not change in eng vs Lanka 6 oneday hole venus sub favor Lanka in past matches also after 4 10 eng has chance but wk of eng was over

Sandeepan

good time started for eng but only thing is wickets r not in hand.
7th odi lanka (asc) win

Last edited:

Virinchi

someone who posts here regularly asked me to help in betting but want to place bets of 5k, 10k, 15 k INR in each match.
i dont have a problem if someone wants to use k.p for betting, its their personal risk but once you came to a conclusion that k.p is superior method and helps you to predict at what time to bet on which team during a match, then atleast respect it and confidently bet in lakhs.
dont insult k.p for small money

also better check your own horoscope (i'm sure 90% of those who try to apply k.p for cricket didn't even do 100 personal horoscopes till now) to make sure if you have IT in your fate to make money from this method and on what days

amitbhai

Banned
someone who posts here regularly asked me to help in betting but want to place bets of 5k, 10k, 15 k INR in each match.
i dont have a problem if someone wants to use k.p for betting, its their personal risk but once you came to a conclusion that k.p is superior method and helps you to predict at what time to bet on which team during a match, then atleast respect it and confidently bet in lakhs.

also better check your own horoscope (i'm sure 90% of those who try to apply k.p for cricket didn't even do 100 personal horoscopes till now) to make sure if you have IT in your fate to make money from this method and on what days
u r 100% correct but i dont think here anybody insult kp and one ques in mind if u can help what is the correct method of find asc dsc till now all people r confused here if u tell master it will great help to this forum .

shailendra007

New Zealand v Pakistan at Sharjah, Dec 14, 2014

One more better performance by NZ, it can be similar to last ODI!!!

ARIETUS

Master, it is good advise for astrologers who can check their own horoscope (rectified horoscope) and also can check game charts and then trade on games.

With the influence your words have on this forum and also on astrogle, there is a potential danger of bankruptcy for punters who blindly believe in kp astrological posts made here and on astrogle.

Status
Not open for further replies.